eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vinod Khanna dying?

mahesh bhatt talks about khanna---

https://in.style.yahoo.com/mahesh-bh...162013814.html
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nice

From my childhood memory, I always found VK, more charming, handsome, height-body and personality fellow, a tall and well-built punjabi kapoor fellow, and a well-built chocolate hero, ( though, he could never act by face, bringing enough emotions,… as good as Rajesh or Amitabh,.. or he could be No. 1 ) one of the best actor in personality in line with Shashi kapoor and Rajesh khanna, ( as, RK , Vishwajeet, and Kidhore kumar and many others were not pleasant-faced, watching on silver screen ) to whom you ‘d love to watch on the silver screen as an actor. Though, I never loved him as a villain and daku roles like in Mera gaanv Mera desh, kachche dhaage, and others.

At that time, his slow and boredom movie ( just like aavishkaar of Rajesh ) “Achanak “ somehow got a rare-splendid publicity, out of imagination,.. also with his “ Mere Apne “- Meena kumaari movie, in tussle with Shotgun was famous as per the availability of that time.

Hatah ki safaayi’s song – Vaada kar le saajna ( also a black shirt with double white silaayi, became a fashion at that time, which he wore.. ) Also few movie with shabana – a cycle song, also Lahu ke dau rang,. became famous.

Hera-feri, khoon-paseena, AAA, Zameer., Parvarish were ok and running masala movies of those time, where he and Big B worked as shoulder to shoulder friends,. and public enjoyed all masalas in it.

I liked his role in movie Imtihaan – title song – Ruk jaan anahin, tu kahin haar ke,.. his walking style was, peculiar and patent and it made that song hit and meaningful,.

Later, Qurbani, Mukaddar ka sikander, Burning train, Insaaf, Jurm, he looked good in shooted-booted personality. After Mukkaddar ka sikandar, Big B got a very big warning sign that he can easily over-take him,… the song starts rote huye aate hai sub,… and in that one,his entry of reading a news paper at Juhu bus-stand was even marvel looking than Amitabh.

“Lekin” with Dimple was also good. In one movie shooting, he had to kiss Dimple Kapadia and Mahesh bhatt kept on telling cut, cut,. But he could not control and kept on doing ( who could… if Dimpy’s face was to be licked – you just can’t stop it ) , and somehow that scene went censor cut with the movie. He had nicely icecream kissed and bedroom kissed Madhuri Dixit in Daywan, and his act was good, even in a negative make-up. Movie Lekin, Leela also I liked a lot. Meera and Main Tulsi tere aangun ki, also was his good slow movie role.

Bambayi se aaya mera dost- was his that time famous song and people liked his role. He sure lost his time in Rajneesh ashram, when he was at peak. Punjabi genes lasts long and no wonder he looked always handsome and well-built as an actor. In movie Kudarat, he overshined Rajesh at few points, also his small role in “ Premkahani was great .

Chahiye thoda pyaar,.... Thoda pyaar chahiye,...

Bambayi se aaya mera dost,.. dost ko sallam karo,...

He always worked great as a co-actor , and also few of his movie like Shaq, imtihaan, Insaaf, he came out in independent role.
Muqqdaar ka Sikandar’s song,…. “ Yalla Yalla,.. Ya allah,…. , I still love to watch today, and it’s all due to his dazzling and dignified personality. IMHO< If one were a girl and she says she never liked him, I would simply conclude that statement as, she is a Les.

------------------------------

Last edited by log1iszero; April 14th, 2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
You don't know a thing about Osho and spirituality.. better not embarrass yourself with google knowledge, it's not as easy as copy paste on defense forums.
I understand he was far more than that, but the mango man and woman in 80s associated Osho with free sex and Rolls Royce. I liked a few of his interviews he gave those days (most likely to Illustrated weekly). let me see if i can pull those

Last edited by sgars; Yesterday at 09:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Amitabh was after money, fame and control .. Khanna was after spirituality. He was a successful MP as well, somebody who without any noise just did his work.

Amar Singh revealed some time back how spineless Amitabh is.. couldn't stand up for his parents when Jaya humiliated them shamelessly. Hardly the sign of a superstar.

I recall when he set out for his political journey, he made some promises to the people of his constituency, delivered all those, then made more promises for next term and asked public if they saw his promises being completed to vote for him.
Vinod Khanna won in 4 elections out of 5 since 98 from Gurdaspur. So obviously has been delivering.

BTW, i share my birthday with Vinod Khanna.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Junior eCharchan

log1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nicelog1iszero is just really nice

Peechhali baar, Kapil ke show mein (4-5+ mos ago ) dekha tha,..... bahoot young and as usual, punjaabi haththa-kaththa,.. dikhaayi de raha thaa,.. !

My B-day matches, Modi, M F Hussein and 3's Com guy John Ritter