eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 30th, 2004, 11:38 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Desi Guys v/s Desi Girls

My friend asked me this question yesterday night ( He is one of the frustrated lot ) .. as to what are my views on why desi guys have no girlfriends here ...

He believes that the guys are to be blamed entirely for this problem becoz a desi guy doesnt have the guts to talk to the girl straight on the face .. Almost everyone in the room has the same opinion ..

I dont understand why arent the girls to be blamed too ...
If guys are to be blamed about not having the guts

Girls are guilty of the following things too ..

They are not so independent
They dont explore their sexuality ...
they dont take care of thier bodies ..

I know prejudice against girls in the Indian community and the societal restrictions which force girls to be as conservative as they are so as not to lose face in the community ..

But blaming guys entirely is wrong ...

Opinions please
Old January 30th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
20-30 $ me kaam chal jata hai .. kaun roz-roz bhaage inke peeche
Old January 30th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
I think I agree with u
and plus i think most of urs guys are not able to talk about anything but job prmotion career and india..
so thoda fight ho jata hai...NRI are not interested in india

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Old March 28th, 2004, 10:36 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Haan yaar ..

Pura " GRapes are sour " wala funda hai ..

Gori aapne ko bhaav kyon degi ....
Old March 28th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Desi Guys v/s Desi Girls

Quote:
Originally posted by JaiSpeaks
My friend asked me this question yesterday night ( He is one of the frustrated lot ) .. as to what are my views on why desi guys have no girlfriends here ...

He believes that the guys are to be blamed entirely for this problem becoz a desi guy doesnt have the guts to talk to the girl straight on the face .. Almost everyone in the room has the same opinion ..

I dont understand why arent the girls to be blamed too ...
If guys are to be blamed about not having the guts

Girls are guilty of the following things too ..

They are not so independent
They dont explore their sexuality ...
they dont take care of thier bodies ..

I know prejudice against girls in the Indian community and the societal restrictions which force girls to be as conservative as they are so as not to lose face in the community ..

But blaming guys entirely is wrong ...

Opinions please
seemple...........desi guys are one hell of stingy sex starved bastards..that's why
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JaiSpeaks
Haan yaar ..

Pura " GRapes are sour " wala funda hai ..

Gori aapne ko bhaav kyon degi ....
bhaayo pataoing a gori is 100 times easier than pataoing a desi
sau taka sach baat bol riya hoon
Old March 28th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Junior eCharchan

Mitchell_Bhai is on a distinguished road
Cool Real reason why indian men are single

Indian men are not very good looking. Also height choti hoti hai.
Forget Indians, Chinese ka tho aur bhi bura haal hai in pataoing women.
Of my close friends, almost all Indian women are going out with someone(indian and non-indian) while only 20% of the men are dating someone.
Old March 29th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute
hey

hey,
well...the population of indian guys here is much more than indian gals...so gals have more choice....and then again....although most guys r just tooo pathetic...the ones in the decent category also end up being single ( unless they r extremely lucky) simply coz of the age difference. most r around 25..26...and now u dunt go after every gal u see....life mein thoda choice bhi rehna chahiye...ki nahi......so...if u fall in that category...chances r u r gonna stay alone for a longer time....but if u just r tooo despo to get a gal...go to any univ town...flash ur expensive clothes....car...ladki dil kholke line degi....
just the experienfes of another single guy.....and videshiiii ladkilok bhi bahut line deti hai yaar...kya baat karra.....infact line se bahut zyada deti hai...hehehe aur machmach kam rehta hai ....

bbye.