eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 20th, 2003, 08:37 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
My old Yahoo ID ciloholic@yahoo.com is locked

This is to bring to public notice that MY original yahoo id ciloholic@yahoo.com is no more valid as I have forgotten the passwd which I changed a fortnight ago .All attempts to retrieve the passwd have proven futile as I had provided fake info in the registration form which now I can't recall and neither do I wanna recall

Please do not send me any more mails or offline messages on that account as I shall never be able to read them .I have opened a new yahoo account and in case u ever need to mail or message me , u can PM me on echarcha for the same , else ask some common friends / acquaintances.

I have tried to recall and add as many id's of friends to my new yahoo id but still I havent been able to recall all of them .

Any inconvenience caused is not at all regretted neither by yahoo inc nor me .

THanks , but no thanks .
Old October 20th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
ROFL

Old October 20th, 2003, 11:08 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh..

how sad..

Well, I hope you have informed the Prime Minister of India, President of the USA and all other important people so that you dont miss out on their important messages.

Old October 20th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

illusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these parts
Re: Ohh..

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Well, I hope you have informed the Prime Minister of India, President of the USA and all other important people so that you dont miss out on their important messages.

Old October 21st, 2003, 01:50 AM
Junior eCharchan

Badtameez is on a distinguished road
Re: My old Yahoo ID ciloholic@yahoo.com is locked

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovey
This is to bring to public notice that MY original yahoo id [email]*****
Any inconvenience caused is not at all regretted neither by yahoo inc nor me .
I've pm'med you the passwd for this and the new a/c you've created.
Any problems give me a shout.If you happen to be alone when the fit seizes you try shoving your head as far down the shit pot as possible and keep your mouth open.
Old October 27th, 2003, 07:37 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: My old Yahoo ID ciloholic@yahoo.com is locked

Quote:
Originally posted by Badtameez
I've pm'med you the passwd for this and the new a/c you've created.
Any problems give me a shout.If you happen to be alone when the fit seizes you try shoving your head as far down the shit pot as possible and keep your mouth open.
Avatar dekh kay ek second ko lagaa kee BhusandiLaal Big-G kee gaand may cactus

Quote:
how sad..

Well, I hope you have informed the Prime Minister of India, President of the USA and all other important people so that you dont miss out on their important messages
For me u all r more imp than them .Common now no need to feel honoured and touched and send me reams of melodramatic eulogies via PM .U know that humility is not one of my faults but if i had one that wud be it