eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old July 29th, 2003, 12:43 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Desi sexually harasses another Desi at Oracle

Now a desi indulges in pathetic acts! and victimises another desi!!

Oracle embroiled in sexual harassment case

An Indian woman alleges that her employer, Oracle, did not act upon her complaint about sexual harassment by a male co-worker.

BANGALORE: An Indian woman computer engineer working for the world’s second largest software company Oracle has filed a lawsuit against a male colleague for alleged sexual harassment. In the process the woman, whose name has been withheld for privacy purposes, has dragged her employer Oracle for allegedly not doing enough and acting upon her complaints about the incident.

The lawsuit was filed on July 18 in the Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California. The plaintiff has named Mahesh Anand, her manager at Oracle who has left Oracle and has taken up employment in another major tech firm, as the defendant.

According to a PR Newswire (PRN) report, the assaults occured when the woman’s husband wasn’t in town . The plaintiff decided to report Anand to Oracle after her husband’s return.

According to PRN, the woman passed a polygraph examination administered by Ronald Hilley, a certified polygraph examiner. It also says that Oracle never told the plaintiff what action, if any, Oracle took against Anand, or if they (Oracle) believed her allegations.

When contacted, Oracle’s Jennifer Glass, vice-president of public relations at Oracle said, "Oracle takes any allegation of employee misconduct very seriously, and Oracle believes it has acted appropriately in this matter. The facts do not support the allegations made in the case but it would be inappropriate to comment further at this time."

The woman, a 33-year-old senior applications engineer, has been employed by Oracle at the company’s San Mateo offices since 2000, and working under Anand’s supervision since November 2000.

Source
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
More details here

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/030725/tech_...assment_1.html
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
I have no sympathy for the B!TCH !!! No fukkin way!!

Saali, jab shuru meiN job chaahiye tha tab blowjob day diya... ab keeda kar rahi hai....

She's trying to play the innocent little kid who has been wronged. All crap. I read the detailed one on HT. It was all consentual.
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

One thing makes me wonder. If this happened in March of this year, then why was this case filed only in July? I can understand if it was filed in late April as it would take some time to gather all evidence and file a case. But why is she coming up just now? WHat was she doing all this time?

And one more question - "If your boss asks you for sexual pleasures, then you have to barge into your HR manager's cabin if necessary. Go to yoru CEO's cabin if needed but YELL OUT RAPE!! Why did she do the act and then complain later. The manager had gone to her house when her husband was not there. Why did she let him in her house?
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
Saali, jab shuru meiN job chaahiye tha tab blowjob day diya... ab keeda kar rahi hai....
Saaley Biggy,

I can see the future, if you ever going to interview and recruit, I know whose gonna get into

Waise I wonder kisi desi ki G me inta dum ho sakta hey, who can indulge this kind of activity

Last edited by Rahul; July 29th, 2003 at 01:04 PM.
Old July 29th, 2003, 12:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
One thing makes me wonder. If this happened in March of this year, then why was this case filed only in July? I can understand if it was filed in late April as it would take some time to gather all evidence and file a case. But why is she coming up just now? WHat was she doing all this time?

And one more question - "If your boss asks you for sexual pleasures, then you have to barge into your HR manager's cabin if necessary. Go to yoru CEO's cabin if needed but YELL OUT RAPE!! Why did she do the act and then complain later. The manager had gone to her house when her husband was not there. Why did she let him in her house?
Exactly.
Old July 29th, 2003, 01:09 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
Saaley Biggy,

I can see the future, if you ever going to interview and recruit, I know whose gonna get into

Waise I wonder kisi desi ki G me inta dum ho sakta hey, who can indulge this kind of activity
Desperation aadmi se kauch bhi karwa sakti hai . Woh time pe logic completely nil ho jata hai
Old July 29th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
There should be non-disclosure agreement between the parties committing adultery.. saala aaj kal shareef aadmi lete time bhe tension me rahataa hai ke kahee.N kutia baad me bhaukk na dey! hadd hai yaar!!
Old July 29th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
There should be non-disclosure agreement between the parties committing adultery.. saala aaj kal shareef aadmi lete time bhe tension me rahataa hai ke kahee.N kutia baad me bhaukk na dey! hadd hai yaar!!
Sahi yaar, how one can prove that whatever happened both were agreed upon, and I am pretty sure, all the law unofficially give a upper hand to female
Old July 29th, 2003, 01:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Okay

How about this? Suppose the first time the manager came on very strongly. The female succumbed. But this happened many times. So why did she allow this to happen so many times?
Old July 29th, 2003, 02:21 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Is it news cause happened to an employee of a foreign company?
I think very common ... just that victims keep mum. It happens in government departments and private companies. Worst cases of sexual harrasment happen in Asia. IMHO ... I think.

I myself was sexually harassed and victimized. I carry emotional scars like waking up in the middle of the night all excited.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 29th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
I myself was sexually harassed and victimized. I carry emotional scars like waking up in the middle of the night all excited.

Pandrah-Inchee Baba... yaar, aap kaisay victim ban saktay ho?? gurudev, chhuri kharboozay pay giray, ya phir kharbooza chhuri pay, kat-ta kharbooza hi hai.
Old July 29th, 2003, 02:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

JustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G

Pandrah-Inchee Baba... yaar, aap kaisay victim ban saktay ho?? gurudev, chhuri kharboozay pay giray, ya phir kharbooza chhuri pay, kat-ta kharbooza hi hai.
Babajee apne karbooze ki hi baat kar rahe hain

Is baar chhuri kisi aur ki thi.
Old July 29th, 2003, 02:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by JustaGuy
Babajee apne karbooze ki hi baat kar rahe hain

Is baar chhuri kisi aur ki thi.
ROFLMAO!!

Babaji... maiN apnay shabd vaapas leta hooN...
I always had the feeling that behind all those guffaws and laughs, you were really anxious about something. Sabr karo... waqt saaray ghaav bhar deta hai.
Old July 29th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Have you ever heard of a case

maybe in India where a Male Manager sexually harassed a Male employee

Also how about a Femal Manager sexually harassing a Female Employee

And lastly, a fantasy of many - Female Manager sexually harassing a Male employee. Would you call this harassment ?