eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Trending Topics

Notices

Trending Topics Topics which are trending ...

Old June 15th, 2015, 06:51 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Who provides the best movie reviews?

Which member provides the best movie reviews? Don't hold back. Please feel free to review the reviewers.

Old June 15th, 2015, 09:29 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who provides the best movie reviews?

ashdoc, smellyfinger

i know few more guys on other forums, who are the best, to whom I love to read, whenever a new movie comes !

Me no comparision, anywhere - my iinglesss is not good.
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

I think I give the best reviews here on echarcha. But the problem is I watch movies so rarely that a review from me happens like once on a blue moon... and the movie is well past its prime time. So it sucks. But if I am nominated and win this poll for best reviewer then I promise to watch more movies on time and present reviews well ahead of the movie being released for general public.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Jokes apart,.. but sure,.. You are doing some good jokes as always ! You take ages to understand the most simplest thing, its logic, sense, and everytime you have been found wrong and off by light years in your thinking, thought process, determination, false arguments, lack of sense - USB and what not and judgement ! How can you even dare or attempt to evaluate any movie, its sense, criteria, pros, cons, pluses and minuses ! it's out of one's reach, imho. Anyway, thx for that good laugh! U made my day !

Old June 15th, 2015, 10:28 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Jokes apart,.. but sure,.. You are doing some good jokes as always ! You take ages to understand the most simplest thing, its logic, sense, and everytime you have been found wrong and off by light years in your thinking, thought process, determination, false arguments, lack of sense - USB and what not and judgement ! How can you even dare or attempt to evaluate any movie, its sense, criteria, pros, cons, pluses and minuses ! it's out of one's reach, imho. Anyway, thx for that good laugh! U made my day !
I did not know that saneless has a missing USB port. How did that happen?
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
: How can you even dare or attempt to evaluate any movie, its sense, criteria, pros, cons, pluses and minuses ! it's out of one's reach, imho. Anyway, thx for that good laugh! U made my day !
You watch pirated prints of movies online -- mostly poor quality of sound and picture -- what makes you think you can review anything?
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:39 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
I tried to look around at the most obvious place that one would have a USB port... and any amount of fingering did not indicate a port installed. So, indeed, I am missing a USB port. How did that happen What about you guys? Are you missing one too

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
You watch pirated prints of movies online -- mostly poor quality of sound and picture -- what makes you think you can review anything?
That is the problem with this guy, apna Jamagpohag pai. I am a true-blue romantic critic jo dil-o-jaan se review deta hai... and this guy just posts decimal points left and right. I used to have a friend like him... both of us watched Ronin and he slept throughout the movie. After the movie was over, his first comment... what a bakwaas movie!!! And I was like what tf!!!!!!!

Old June 15th, 2015, 11:11 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

uh-huh (clearing throat!!)

There are a few members on this site providing high quality reviews. Would anyone like to share their appreciation toward this member? hmm?

Old June 15th, 2015, 11:26 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
uh-huh (clearing throat!!)

There are a few members on this site providing high quality reviews. Would anyone like to share their appreciation toward this member? hmm?
You have the greatest rumaal. I can give you tons of credit for that.
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
LOL. E&OE - Yess,.... Bhool-Chook levi-devi. Slip of tongue. USP.
No matter though, for him Austria and Australia both are same.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 15th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
And that's were you are wrong, wrong may not be rather a proper word,... dead wrong.

I watch da same scenes and sequences over and over till I understand, it properly. Who gives that facility in a theater ? And except the few new ones which I was tempted to watch them too early, I prefer Bluray qlty for most of the movies which are still in my waiting list. I got a Dell monitor of 26" 13020PI and when I find a link, i compare with other 5-6 available for the best quality. Like I watched yesterday HAK,.. and if your netflix shows any better quality even after 6 mos when they put that movie ON,... I sincerely doubt. I compared 7-8 links available for the possible best qlty and almost no lesser than any DVD, though DVD is not out yet ! Also, many i times I raed others and also grab and capture their points, with which view and vision they claim the movie good or bad and gain weight it w/ my own balance(palla), to evaluate, analyse, disect and titrate it ! though, I cent percent agree , My language power, vocabulary and description power is no where a one percent match, language-wise with other language smarts and samraats, who own ijjaraa-sahi and maletuzaar-shahi when it comes to the language. With all full efficiency, proficiency and freaking and fakking fluency in the language,..taht one would and should never fail to praise and appreciate,...

For example, I can't but admire one guy I read recently, and praised him whole-heartedly and vigor-fully with no mercy,.. and he deserved it !
These are the guys you need to read, Not sanelesses ( pun intended ! )

*******************************/forum24/20744-dil-dhadakne-do-langdons-take.html
*******************************/forum24/20780-premam-langdons-take.html

[ ****** = s n e h a s a l l a p a m . c o m ]

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 15th, 2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old June 15th, 2015, 11:54 AM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Quote:
And that's were you are wrong, wrong may not be rather a proper word,... dead wrong.

I watch same scenes and sequences till I understand, it properly. Who gives that facility in a theater ? And except the few new ones which I was tempted to watch them too early, I prefer Bluray qlty for most of the movies which are still in my waiting list. I got a Dell monitor of 26" 13020PI and when I find a link, i compare with other 5-6 available for the best quality. Like I watched yesterday HAK,.. and if your netflix shows any better quality even after 6 mos when they put that movie ON,... I sincerely doubt. I compared 7-8 links available for the possible best qlty and almost no lesser than any DVD, though DVD is not out yet !
bhaya..chori ka maal is chori ka maal. Not only do you steal other people's work by watching these pirated prints, but you also steal reviews by copy pasting from other sites.
Old June 15th, 2015, 12:05 PM
Banned

Again mistaken. No It;s not mark of Zorro. That you can cut with the sword and do chinthare haal ! No This is Jani, and just ask, who knows what this creature is !

Courtesy reviews are quoted under quotes and My own reviews remain independent of and with my own mentality, thinking, evaluation and thought processes, and I weigh them a waaaaay higher,
'coz it's my own feelings and that's what I feel,...and matters me the most !

Does not matter if someone ranks it 5.0 /5.0, what I feel, that Bombay Velvet is 0.0/5.0 and that's important and matters to me, and show me, who darn has given that rating, anywhere !
'Coz I can see thro it, after evalutaing a movie in a tons of my own way ! And, giving it a check in hundreds of my own way, and I can do it coz I am not a professional money-maker, nor survive on it.

Last edited by Jagmohan; June 15th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 15th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:

... I got a Dell monitor of 26" 13020PI and when I find a link, i compare with other 5-6 available for the best quality. Like I watched yesterday HAK,.. ...
Aur chala aaya movie review karne No wonder you give some excellent new movies 0.0/5.0

You probably must be wearing soda-bottle-bottom glasses too