eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Green eyes and my instant dislike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Just for a minute assuming you are telling the truth, why do you dislike people with anyother color of eyes? .
apni to koi izzatdaar respect hi naheen society mein...log bharosa bhi fictitous udhaar pe dete hain...woh bhi ek minute ke liye...

in answer to your question aunt rakhi...

anyother colour of eyes are like maruti 800(black eyes), tata indica(brown eyes), maruti zen(black brown mix), zaada se zaada skoda superb(blue/green)...

I think moochhein hon to nathulal ji jaisi hon aur gaadi ho to veyron-lal jaisi ho warna na hon...

so red veyron = burgundy eyes...
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:52 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I dont care about eye color.. Dont matter to me at all..

Coming to the other topic.. Sometimes i do hate gults, southies, madrasis and marathis.. But this is when they act in a group or something.. Have no problems with most people .. In fact lots of gults, tamil n marathi r close friends.. There it dont matter.. But i guess esp when they talk in their language all the time.. Few mofos i even caught talking abt me in telugu in front of me.. Then i f'ed their happiness..
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:23 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

Coming to the other topic.. Sometimes i do hate gults, southies, madrasis and marathis.. But this is when they act in a group or something.. Have no problems with most people .. In fact lots of gults, tamil n marathi r close friends.. There it dont matter.. But i guess esp when they talk in their language all the time.. Few mofos i even caught talking abt me in telugu in front of me.. Then i f'ed their happiness..
Just madrasis bol diya hota... ye gults, southies, marathis, kannadians, mallus... sab madrasis toh hai.

If they want to talk bad about you then what do you think... that they will speak in punjabi Of course they will speak in a language that you do not understand. Saala ye bhaiya log bhi na... pata nahi bheja kaha store karte hai... they simply seem to lose it everytime

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

reading shakti's reply....I do hate when ppl start yap yapping in their mother tongue in public places. Sometimes after a long day, it gets really annoying....and have seen some goons who are really loud and like to argue in broken English

Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
reading shakti's reply....I do hate when ppl start yap yapping in their mother tongue in public places. Sometimes after a long day, it gets really annoying....and have seen some goons who are really loud and like to argue in broken English
I think you and Shatkisabman pai have a language-phobia. Instead of going and learning every new language you hear, you get frustrated and desperated that you do not understand what someone is talking. Add to that extreme self-consciousness and lack of self-confidence... this makes you feel as if everyone is looking at you and/or talking about you. Believe me, a combination of these illnesses will cause you to hate entire sets of people, be it race or eyes

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:16 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I think you and Shatkisabman pai have a language-phobia. Instead of going and learning every new language you hear, you get frustrated and desperated that you do not understand what someone is talking. Add to that extreme self-consciousness and lack of self-confidence... this makes you feel as if everyone is looking at you and/or talking about you. Believe me, a combination of these illnesses will cause you to hate entire sets of people, be it race or eyes
kya sunni-less pai.. FYI i know a lot of kannada and am a big language enthusiast.. too many gults with silly accents around so totally lost interest to learn telugu.. how do u think i caught 'em talking about me?
Old June 22nd, 2011, 11:42 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks like you have not seen too many Bongs....
Old June 23rd, 2011, 05:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually this thread was not supposed to be only about eye color . This is about what we take dislike to based on a single person/experience.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 09:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
kya sunni-less pai.. FYI i know a lot of kannada and am a big language enthusiast.. too many gults with silly accents around so totally lost interest to learn telugu.. how do u think i caught 'em talking about me?
I absolutely love the way a gult talks... especially in english. But I find it strange if 2 or more people of the same language meet but do not speak in that language. Find it very unnatural... unless one of them is not fluent in that language.