eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old May 1st, 2003, 12:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
What would you do if your spouse confesses to you about an extra-marital affair

Inspired by the extra-marital affairs thread. What would be your reaction if your spouse confesses to you about an extra-marital affair he/she has been having, however regrets it now and would like you to forgive him/her.

Would you:

- Kick him/her out of the house

- Let him/her stay in the house, for the sake of children, but it won't be the same relationship again

- Forgive and forget.
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:22 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do if your spouse confesses to you about an extra-marital affair

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Would you: - Forgive and forget.
No way. It is finish. No way.

Quote:
Would you: - Kick him/her out of the house
No. Can never do that. She made it home. It wont be home without her.

I will leave!

What choice will I have. Everything I own is in her name anyway.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
I forgot to answer my own question.

I'll forget and start over again.
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

JustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJustaGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What would you do if your spouse confesses to you about an extra-marital affair

Quote:
Would you:

No way

- Let him/her stay in the house, for the sake of children, but it won't be the same relationship again

Its not a question of doing this. I will stay in the house, If she wants to leave she can, but it will be her wish.

The relationship may not be over, but it will take a lot of time to be back but it will never be what it was. Having said that, it depends on what kind of affair it was.

- Forgive and forget.

Nope.

Old May 1st, 2003, 12:31 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Of course, you will. You drove him to other woman in the first place with all your naggings, complaints and headaches ... Poor guy!

Old May 1st, 2003, 12:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
Of course, you will. You drove him to other woman in the first place with all your naggings, complaints and headaches ... Poor guy!

But he came back to me. So guess who won?
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:33 AM
Atarangi Echarchan

viruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond reputeviruss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I forgot to answer my own question.

Netra,
aap ka dil to samundar se bhi bada hai.

kahi aap uss main kho na jaye..
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi

On a more serious note what would drive my other half away is my LACK OF naggings and complaints and headaches. He considers me very indifferent. He feels I am more interested in EC than in him and the family.
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:49 AM

Quote:
But he came back to me. So guess who won?
Some men may enjoy such treatment and need to come back for more ...

Behna jj

Old May 1st, 2003, 12:53 AM
eCharchan

Arabian Knight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
On a more serious note what would drive my other half away is my LACK OF naggings and complaints and headaches. He considers me very indifferent. He feels I am more interested in EC than in him and the family.
You are more interested in echarcha (sunit) than ur hubby
Old May 1st, 2003, 12:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
You are more interested in echarcha (sunit) than ur hubby
Kya baat kar rahe ho, yaar? Sunit calls me didi. Kyon khaali peeli Sunit aur uski biwi mein daraar paida kar rahe ho?

Agar aapke samajh mein nahin aaya to hum bataaye dete hain. Hum EC forum ki baat kar rahe the (said in Basanti style).
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
I want undivided love from my wife...if she loves someone else, then i guess i have some fault in me. I will let her have her way.. and move away from her.
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by BlrBoy
I want undivided love from my wife...if she loves someone else, then i guess i have some fault in me. I will let her have her way.. and move away from her.
But if she comes back to you saying sorry that she'd made a mistake.
Old May 1st, 2003, 05:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Inspired by the extra-marital affairs thread. What would be your reaction if your spouse confesses to you about an extra-marital affair he/she has been having, however regrets it now and would like you to forgive him/her.

Would you:

- Forgive and forget.
add a twist.

What if the extra-marital affair if homo/lesbian?

My repsonse would be Great Honey! how about menage-a-trois?

Old May 1st, 2003, 06:07 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Honestly, I do not know.

It is one thing to speculate in a light-hearted discussion and another to be faced with such a situation. You may think one way, but there is no knowing if that is how would react under stressful situations.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American