eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 14th, 2015, 03:18 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
There is only one way of dealing with ISIS, that is Russian way.

jeetIAF
Jeetfayi pai, ISIS is just a symptom... dealing with it will only give temporary relief to the pain. The cancer itself will survive and spread.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 14th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post

I never seen any single one of them criticizing Atrocities being done by Israel, in fact You fancy yourself as board of educated NRIs, But I haven't seen a single one of you speaking two words of disapproval about atrocities being done by Israel. So atleast you don't have right to ask about intention of a journalist who criticized the act of terror But also said about faults which led to this.
Aa gayi oont pahaad ke neeche Ghoom phir ke idhar hi aate hai sab pseudo-secularists. First it is Israel and its atrocities on the innocent stone-throwers. Then it is the Indian army raping the women of Kashmir. And eventually will settle down on Modi going gung-ho on the peacefuls of Gujarat. It always has to be either US or Israel or India or Modi who is at fault. When will you remove your head from your arse and smell the fresh air

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 14th, 2015, 03:59 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old November 14th, 2015, 05:48 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

A bit ironic that the main massacre occured at a rock concert and the band was of a 'Death metal'
Anyone lit a candle so far?
Old November 14th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Junior eCharchan

goldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to behold

In this world and day n age. I think it's time people and countries should be left to fight their own battles. So, if Iraq and Syria are in civil war with their own peoples then let them be, just make sure everyone is even in the weapons they have and have at it!! Canada and the US and our other allies should just stay out of it. Obviously it's like bullies you step in to help and then the bully comes after you and then a vicious cycle happens. We have to let these countries and people stick up for themselves! Sorry if that hurts but its a world we live in. People can't just leave well enough alone. Everyone has to be in everything.

Its an every day occurrence over there...the norm...Pretty sad for the children. They get to live and breathe fear, control, bombs and brainwashing. What a horrible way to live your childhood!!!

The US is no longer dependent on Middle Eastern oil. The American and Allied jets and dronesshould just get out. The US has just made itworse there, as they try to be the world police.If one of your parents, siblings, children and relatives were killed by the bombings, you too would despise and seek revenge against the Americans and Allied countries. Just get out!
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:48 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People who often complaint that intellect often doesn't criticize things like they do i.e with street language, blatant hatred etc Actually makes fools out of themselves, Because every intellect criticizes acts of violence irrespective of who committed by whom, But the people who raises slogans like 'Where were they (intellects), when this and this happened', always fail to mention that, Where they were when innocent children were being murdered by Israel army ? Or innocents were being being killed in fake 'War on terror' ?

I never seen any single one of them criticizing Atrocities being done by Israel, in fact You fancy yourself as board of educated NRIs, But I haven't seen a single one of you speaking two words of disapproval about atrocities being done by Israel. So atleast you don't have right to ask about intention of a journalist who criticized the act of terror But also said about faults which led to this.

Are you saying that if a country kills innocent people of another country, It's not as wrong as if done by an armed group of militants ? Sorry But I expect, elected governments to behave better than militants.

Terrorism in India predates both of these events, However both events were used by terrorist outfits to raise money from hardliners and getting new recruits.

From where you get these kind of notions ?

Humans are probably the dumbest species, They understand it all But keep their eyes closed like a pigeon. They develop psychological defenses to avoid moral crisis. I can't go back in time and check, whether in existed in theory or not, But it wasn't in practice in last 2000 years. Our history only goes back that long, Vedic period was 3000 years ago (scientifically), So Scientific chronology doesn't go well with our mythology.

It's hard to digest that events of Ramayan and Mahabharat (which happened well after Vedic period) happened between 1000 BC to 500 BC (after that Buddha and Mahavir came, which is actually history)

Scientifically Ramayan/Mahabharat were written between 400 BCE-400 BC, Now that would be even after Buddha and Mahavir. So don't blame me, If I doubt these kind of claims.
Lol @ you man. Aisey lambe chaude post to koi bhi likh sakta hai. Ramayan, Mahabharat, vedic era, humans are dumb . We weren't discussing any of that
Stop behaving like peacefuls. They start running here & there like this when confronted with truth.

Israel commits atrocities. West does. Lot of states do. Is any of them claiming to be perfect?? Should the claimant of 'divinely perfect' do something better than these imperfect ones or worse??

Stop ranting & stick to the point.
Old November 14th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Lol @ you man. Aisey lambe chaude post to koi bhi likh sakta hai. Ramayan, Mahabharat, vedic era, humans are dumb . We weren't discussing any of that
Stop behaving like peacefuls. They start running here & there like this when confronted with truth.

Israel commits atrocities. West does. Lot of states do. Is any of them claiming to be perfect?? Should the claimant of 'divinely perfect' do something better than these imperfect ones or worse??

Stop ranting & stick to the point.
I didn't brought any of this from nowhere buddy, People I responded to took the thread in other direction.

Ori and Shakti brought tweet of a journalist in to argument, natural response to that, when they have criticized actions of so and so (Their own analogy) so they expect every intellect to criticize actions (although they criticize) in manner of illiterate people

You said that it's okay If a country kills another country's citizens But not if militants do that by saying countries also put Babool in other country.

Origomos brought Babri and Godhara.

You brought that forged phrase and mythology

So it would be better it you guys stop ranting and stick to the topic
Old November 14th, 2015, 11:18 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't brought any of this from nowhere buddy, People I responded to took the thread in other direction.

Ori and Shakti brought tweet of a journalist in to argument, natural response to that, when they have criticized actions of so and so (Their own analogy) so they expect every intellect to criticize actions (although they criticize) in manner of illiterate people

You said that it's okay If a country kills another country's citizens But not if militants do that by saying countries also put Babool in other country.

Origomos brought Babri and Godhara.

You brought that forged phrase and mythology

So it would be better it you guys stop ranting and stick to the topic
Hello Mr. Genius, you blamed the US and the CIA as the ultimate cause for the terrorist attack in the France.

Do us a favor, do not jump through hoops trying to deflect the blame for global terrorism. All of us here know what you are upto. We are just trying to be polite to you and you are not all that clever as you think you are. Your motives are as transparent as glass on a window pane.
Old November 15th, 2015, 12:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
Hello Mr. Genius, you blamed the US and the CIA as the ultimate cause for the terrorist attack in the France.

Do us a favor, do not jump through hoops trying to deflect the blame for global terrorism. All of us here know what you are upto. We are just trying to be polite to you and you are not all that clever as you think you are. Your motives are as transparent as glass on a window pane.
they are indirectly/directly linked to all terrorist activities.

Are you a lady ?

Meanwhile we can see hypocrisy of almost everyone here (except me who criticized all acts of terror) as none criticized killing of children by Israel.

So Lady, Do you criticize killing of innocent Children by Israel or not ? Just Yes or No ?

Lady, I too (in my understanding) was being polite, However I doubt anyone here can understand what I am trying to do, as Even I don't know what I am trying to do

Take me as an intellect who tries to have a good laugh at ignorance/stupidity of people

Please Please Please, Don't take it personally since I am an avid internet user since 2003. SO following is a generalized comment

'I never thought there are so many morons in this world, Until I started using internet'
Old November 15th, 2015, 12:58 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Jeetfayi pai, ISIS is just a symptom... dealing with it will only give temporary relief to the pain. The cancer itself will survive and spread.
for giving the right words to what I was thinking
Old November 15th, 2015, 02:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
for giving the right words to what I was thinking
SO what you guys are proposing ?
Old November 15th, 2015, 06:17 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they are indirectly/directly linked to all terrorist activities.

Are you a lady ?

Meanwhile we can see hypocrisy of almost everyone here (except me who criticized all acts of terror) as none criticized killing of children by Israel.

So Lady, Do you criticize killing of innocent Children by Israel or not ? Just Yes or No ?

Lady, I too (in my understanding) was being polite, However I doubt anyone here can understand what I am trying to do, as Even I don't know what I am trying to do

Take me as an intellect who tries to have a good laugh at ignorance/stupidity of people

Please Please Please, Don't take it personally since I am an avid internet user since 2003. SO following is a generalized comment

'I never thought there are so many morons in this world, Until I started using internet'
Hey, Kid, what do you expect an IDF soldier to do when the Palestinian people use their children as weapons? What did you expect? Israelis to be as sickular as the foolish people of India?

Its all so convenient, isn't it? For terror in Europe, blame the US for invading Iraq & Syria. For terror in Israel, blame the Jews. For terror in India, blame Babri Masjid and Godhra. You use excuses all around and you claim that Shakti and me are diverting the thread.

And look who is calling whom a moron? The guy who claims Islam is the most scientific religion.

Last edited by Origmos; November 15th, 2015 at 06:20 AM.
Old November 15th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Hey, Kid, what do you expect an IDF soldier to do when the Palestinian people use their children as weapons? What did you expect? Israelis to be as sickular as the foolish people of India?

Its all so convenient, isn't it? For terror in Europe, blame the US for invading Iraq & Syria. For terror in Israel, blame the Jews. For terror in India, blame Babri Masjid and Godhra. You use excuses all around and you claim that Shakti and me are diverting the thread.

And look who is calling whom a moron? The guy who claims Islam is the most scientific religion.
Madam ji, What right Israel has to exist on that land, It's an illegal country. Why it's illegal ? Knock yourself out with this post of mine

Quote:
During British era of Palestine, There were 79% Muslim citizens, 11% Jewish citizens and 10% Christians, who were living with excellent harmony. After great wars Massive numbers of European Jews illegally entered in Palestine.

On 1st April 1943, 24,670 square Km land was owned by Muslims in contrast to only 1,514 square km land owned by Jews (About 6% by Jews) Citation: Survey Report of Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on Jewish problem in Palestine and Europe.

By the End of 1946 Land ownership by Jews (despite massive illegal migration and massive change in population dimensions) only increased to 1624 sq.km (only 110 sq km more than what they has in 1943 ) which further increased to around 2000 sq km by 1948 (still just 7.5% of total land). So than How come They formed illegal state of theirs on 20,000+ sq km immediately after that

It was European Jews who actually robbed land of Muslim, Christians and many of native Jews under Zionist movement and erected an illegal country over there, throwing its rightful owners into refugee camps. If you support this, We will know what kind of person you are
Quote:
You get bunch of armed groups who had no claim over the land, come to Palestine, where original citizens (Muslims, Local Jews and Christians) are living peacefully, they claim land is theirs, throw out people out of their homes into refugee camp and totally illegally erect a country.
So Israel is nothing But AN ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED AREA

Unlike almost everyone I live up to my words, I Said 'Islam is most compatible religion with science' and proved it, You guys here can't even remember THE SINGLE LINE which lead to debate and started saying 'Most scientific religion', So you have bad memory, Inability to judge difference between 'Scientific' and 'compatibility with science'. Sorry to say that but dreaming of beating me in debate, would put 'Mungerilal ke hasin sapne' at shame

In the end I am not 'Kid' I am 'The Man' Of South Asian forum world, Literally So anyone arguing with me would appear a 'Moron', Wanna appear otherwise ? Change your attitude, Listen to me, LEARN. River of knowledge is flowing in front of you and you are filling your Matki (You think as Brain) with muddy pond. By grace of Lord, I am here, Make full use of it.
Old November 15th, 2015, 07:58 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Madam ji, What right Israel has to exist on that land, It's an illegal country. Why it's illegal ? Knock yourself out with this post of mine

So Israel is nothing But AN ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED AREA

Unlike almost everyone I live up to my words, I Said 'Islam is most compatible religion with science' and proved it, You guys here can't even remember THE SINGLE LINE which lead to debate and started saying 'Most scientific religion', So you have bad memory, Inability to judge difference between 'Scientific' and 'compatibility with science'. Sorry to say that but dreaming of beating me in debate, would put 'Mungerilal ke hasin sapne' at shame

In the end I am not 'Kid' I am 'The Man' Of South Asian forum world, Literally So anyone arguing with me would appear a 'Moron', Wanna appear otherwise ? Change your attitude, Listen to me, LEARN. River of knowledge is flowing in front of you and you are filling your Matki (You think as Brain) with muddy pond. By grace of Lord, I am here, Make full use of it.
Islam is the most compatible religion with science? River of Knowledge? It looks more like a sewage drain.

Why the hell would anyone want to partake in that, little boy?
Old November 15th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Islam is the most compatible religion with science? River of Knowledge? It looks more like a sewage drain.

Why the hell would anyone want to partake in that, little boy?
This post is nothing but nude state of your insecurities