eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old May 28th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
There is no need to apologies. Each of us has own personal favorite movies and stars. My personal favorite is 1939 film BRANDY KI BOTAL staring Meenaksi, Masterjee Vinayakjee, and Damuna Malivankar. I skipped school to watch this film at Opera House theater in Mumbai. You will not believe but cost of ticket was do paissa. Meenaxi won filmfare award for best actress. Film was directed by Masterjee Vinayakjee. Watch it if you ever get some free time. I consider it to be the best film ever made in India.
Omg !
Salaam SupreMo ! Salute saar !
You must be the most senior citizen here then, on da board !
How old saar, R U? Must be 75+ then ! Truly smthg !

Well,... I was born after all RK series of movies had already been arrived,… and Shantaraam’s janak janak payal baaze, navrang, mother-india,. Those Mahipaal’s and Sandya’s movies,.. Etc had also arrived already a long ago,… so with MUghal E aaazam,.. and at that time,.. Shammi’s Brahamchaari, Love in Tokyo ( Joy M ), Jeetu’s Hamjolly, Farz, jigari dost, jeene ki raah, geet gaaya pathatro ne,.. had its peak mania,.. .. Shashi's Sharmeele JJPK were in its peak time mania,.. RK's Sangum,..

and .. and those kind of movies were at the fame of Sholey, at that time,.. they were at the peak,....
I was a vivid reader,.. reading a lot in libraries,.. and in all magazines article they were talking a lot about RK series of movies,.. K. aabbass's Mughle aazam,.. V shantaraam series,.. etc. Rajendra's old movies,.. Manoj's Hariyaali aur raasta, and deel ek mandeer,..
And, I was like,.... "Oh,. My,.. What was there, that I am missing !"

But the minute, I ( hosh sambhaala ) and saw the ppl constantly talking about in magazines and articles,.. about,.. sri 420, JDMGBH, aawara, ….. whole RK series, etc and Shammi kapoor’s series,.. Manoj’s old movies,… Raaj kumaar's movies,.. Dharam's old like,.. aayi milan ki bela, Guddi,..Phool aur Paththar,..

Horros like,.. parde ke peeche, bees saal baad, kohra, Dhund,..

then I picked one by one and watched all those in a hunger that thirst,.. that after all what is there that I am missing,….

I have seen rest, therafter all the famous movies such as,.. ( in it’s right time, when their mania and motto was alive and at its peak, in the society )

Brucelee’s complete series,..all the movies,..

Naseer, Shabaana, Smita’s all art series,..

Horror’s whole series,. Such as comma, drakula, Omen, Exorcist, Poltergeist, Elm streets, Ghostbusters,.. Towering inferno ( fire ) and all those came during its time and mania was there in the society,.. ppl were sacred to watch those,…

And rest, all famous Hindi movies,. TILL TODAY,... I have seen during it’s right time-frame,.. may have missed a very few,… But almost all majors have seen,..

Same thing for all dramas, stage-plays, live daayaras and many famous musical parties, many Comedy artists ( like Raju srivaastav of those times, I have seen and heard all those,.. ) and tons of Gujarati daayras and stage dramas,… I know all majors and have enjoyed all,… I saw all and almost 90% of all famous ones,..

I like to remain in the current time-frame and anything happened at any time, news wise also, I know it all,….. Sex was no cheap at that time,.. so, in any movie if anyone had exposed a little more I have seen them all,… U name any actress and I may tell,. Where she had posed and exposed more and ppl were enjoying her,..

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old May 28th, 2015, 04:56 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Omg !

Please. Lets' no go into how old and how big stuff. Just watch the film when you have some free time. You will like it.

I know it all,….. Sex was no cheap at that time,..

True. Sex was very expensive in those days. I will tell you why. You see we had no blue movies in those days. We had no Sunny Leone in those days. There was no computer. No internet. Unlike young men like you, Swami, and Charchilla, we had to actually go and have sex with a woman to have sex. All that you young guys need now is photos and videos of Sunny Leone, a jar of vaseline, and 61 62. By the way, how much does sex cost now?

Thanks.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old May 28th, 2015, 06:39 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Lol. You misunderstood,.. ( Cheap means - the common thing and most easily available ) All I meant was, the films and daily life, society was very restrictive, Hijaab, Nakaab, and pardas were everywhere even in movies,.. and if hero-heroine joins the hands that even was considered a big issue, and if a slight kiss was on cheek was shown it was a big big event, ppl were starving to watch. Few of my friends, I had heard who watched movie Farz 25+ times and only due to some cabaret dance in it ( tic tic mera maan dole ) and that Ku Ku song, in which Jeetubhai presses very warmly tight-hugs Babita quite considerably n' romantically ! People even to watch such a little, were striving die-hard,.. !

Today you open the net and you see and watch all blues here there and everywhere,.. gay sex, animal sex, abnormal all kinda sex and what not ! World has became smaller,.. all foreign clips and videos and movies are now at the tip of the finger,..for past 4+ decades,.. Long ago, Nootan when wore da bikini first time,..in one movie it was a big issue, for Raj kappor,… it took years and years on court cases,.. for Bobby, SSS and Prem-rog for a 0.001 percent of obscenity. Sangam's song of Mere maan ki ganga,..... was considered most sexiest, as Vaijayati was shown taking a bath,...Same had happened to Manoj and Dev,..( court cases for over-exposures ) Today ! Sex is cheap,.. you can ask any kind with anyone and tons of graphics, pro-ho, peep clubs, strip clubs, talking to a ho,..... all is available at a finger tip,..

So,. In that sense it was not cheap,… means not so easily available of nudes of private parts in photo video clips,..or love-making scenes or any such.
PPL wee just striving even to see common hugs between opposite genders, an dfake rape scenes were just super-hits of the movies ! !

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True. Sex was very expensive in those days. I will tell you why. You see we had no blue movies in those days. We had no Sunny Leone in those days. There was no computer. No internet. Unlike young men like you, Swami, and Charchilla, we had to actually go and have sex with a woman to have sex.

Thanks.
ya - those were the days.
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:17 PM
Banned

^ Yup,.. those were the days of our lives !

They say,...
उस ज़माने में,.. "घडी" किसी एक, या दौ के पास ही होती थी,..... मगर "वक़्त" सब के पास होता था !

हम सब परिवार-जनो, दीवारों के बीच रहते थे,..... आज, हमारे बीच दीवार रहेती है !

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 07:21 PM.
Old May 29th, 2015, 12:29 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg !

He is 101 86 is the age and add 15 to that
Old May 29th, 2015, 05:48 AM
Banned

^^ Thx,.. Is there anyone eldest here, other than sgar saar, SS pai and our most elderly, well-respected Dr bajuwala ji ?

BTW, during that time movies were made like this, and even say RK holds Nargis's hand in so and so movie,
it was considered a big big issue and people would get excited to watch the movie, only due to that !

An Indian movie crew filming a wedding scene at “Famous Studios” in Bombay, March 1948.

________
Be careful when you blindly follow the masses, sometimes the "m" is silent.
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:31 AM
2’

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw ,.. andhaa kanoon was the hit and will have to have be hit,.. ‘Coz Ameetabh was in it,.. a big name,.. and his peak and glory time,…. Hema was in it,…. And it was Ameet’s peak time,.. I have witnessed all his movies in those mid eighties,.. be it shaan, naseeb, lawaris, khuddar, great gambler, muqqaddar ka sikander,. Suhaag, Shraabi, satte pe satta,.. Or any,..u name it, I must had seen all majors 2-3+ times,..

Even the song “ rote huye aate hai sab,…” is to begin on the silver screen in Muqqaddar ka Sikander,… and music turns on for his entry,.. and it takes 35 other sec yet to wait,… for Ameet to peep up, with his white jacket and hair free floating in the air,.. on motor-scycle with the song lines,.. “ rote huye,.. and the audience had started non-stop clapping and sity bajaaving,….. that He is On,…. now in within 25 sec on the screen,. That we have been waiting for !

But here ? Rajni’s entry on andha kaanoon,.. and ppl even dunno understand,. What da and who da hell he is and why da hell so much importance is given to him on the screen,… Why he is acting he is Amitabh in this movie,…. And then the movie is over and all is watching each others faces,,.. what da fakk we saw,. And who da hell was that new man,… and why we felt like he was the hero and not Amitabh !! and,.. all scratching their heads in some utmost surprise and unknown suspense,.. ,. Whether they were drunk and on a crack pie,.. or the director was ! and moves on,…

I have read these in each one’s eyes that I am telling you, in graphic.
Now, would not you give credit to Dharam Paji also? He was also in the movie. It was a package and Rajni was the 'New man from South'. The clever producer could not bank on him alone and got Big B to play a role in this. And 2 hero movies were a norm those days. i was shocked that such a movie which mocks the whole justice system did not get banned and instead became such a hit.
Reminds me. I took my cousin and his friends to 'Roti kapda aur Makan' telling them it is a Big B movie. They got thoroughly pakaoed after it.

i also got pakaoed on seeing DDLJ, KKHH and after that avoided such "NRI movies".
Old May 29th, 2015, 08:47 AM
Banned

^^^

Dharam was having an extremely small guest role,..,

Pran was a rapist villain after a long time been seen,… during that time,..

You missed the point. Dharam, Pran, Danny, all were known faces,.. I am talking about an unknown face, whom ppl never ever even saw or heard at all, during that time,.. and all of a sudden hi is popped up, giving that much importance that he is now even singing the songs and he is under the aura and image /impression that he is the real Amitabh of the movie and that’s how he is been portrayed even by director and that was the issue,….. PPL were looking at each other’s faces,…. Who da hell is he ? - Yeh kaun si chiriy hai,..naa toh kabhi pahele dekhi hai,.. naa suni hai ! And, still he thinks himself of par-superior than Amitabh !

And, btw,....during that time, when there was no aabh higher than Amitabh !

Woh jo bolte hai naa,.. ki
“ Nyaat mein koi jaane naa,.. par, main vaar ka bhaa ! “ - that sort of story it turned out with Rajni's entry in North !

Movie was only having a point, that smtmes kanoon can also make a mistake,.. and if it happens,.. then what?
Can a person say that
you already have given me that punishment, and hence now I can have a right to kill him,. If that person is found alive !

--------

sgar saar,.. yr taste is different,.. try with movie like,.. art series of smita-shabaana – nassir, girish karnard, and om-puri,..

also movies like rahasya, John day, finding fanny, khosla ka ghosla, farrari ki sawaari .. etc. and all “ hat ke “ category of movies,… ( I can give you whole full list of 100s movie ) you may like those .
Go to,... einthusan.com , many movies in DVD qlty are here.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 29th, 2015 at 08:50 AM.
Old May 29th, 2015, 09:05 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Are you going to watch the movie only after validating its certificate? btw, here it is.. tell me anything worthwhile you learn from it.

I was only reducing the spam posted by your BFF Jagmologo pai
I don't know how you do it but I use that certificate to ensure that a movie is appropriate for my kids. Since this is UA I will look out for further info on the level of adult content in the movie. Usually an Indian certificate of UA is pretty tame for most ages... almost all... though the rating generally means there is a pretty high level of violence. But an US certificate of PG-13 cannot be trusted. In fact, I have lost all hope on US censor ratings... and nowadays have to rely on Parental Guidance at imdb.com

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 29th, 2015, 09:19 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I don't know how you do it but I use that certificate to ensure that a movie is appropriate for my kids. Since this is UA I will look out for further info on the level of adult content in the movie. Usually an Indian certificate of UA is pretty tame for most ages... almost all... though the rating generally means there is a pretty high level of violence. But an US certificate of PG-13 cannot be trusted. In fact, I have lost all hope on US censor ratings... and nowadays have to rely on Parental Guidance at imdb.com
you need screenshot of the trailer to confirm that? if you see the listing of the movie it shows the PG or U or UA or A or whatever
Old May 29th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
you need screenshot of the trailer to confirm that? if you see the listing of the movie it shows the PG or U or UA or A or whatever
Nope... my earlier comment was not on the trailer. It was on your action

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 29th, 2015, 02:08 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
ya - those were the days.
Yeh. But we had some really naughty songs. Do you remember the one by Ragini Devi.. Mere Saiyaan le aye lamba danda sakhi mei ka karoon
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old May 29th, 2015, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeh. But we had some really naughty songs. Do you remember the one by Ragini Devi.. Mere Saiyaan le aye lamba danda sakhi mei ka karoon
Lol. Dr Santa,..

Was not the same ragini devi , who had long kiss scene on screen ( in black and white - in 50s? ) and then she said, He was my husband,.. so it was ok?
btw,....dada kondke was also unmatchable. - Andheri raat mein,.. Diya tere haath mein !

You remind me a thread here, of all suspected double meaning songs,. a loooong ago, n' I had posted a long post and ppl told me that, I'd over-wound it !

My post no. was 51.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...?t=5532&page=4

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43290

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...y/39887780.cms

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 29th, 2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old May 30th, 2015, 08:14 AM
Banned

Baahubali - The Beginning Teaser - Prabhas, Rana Daggubati

looks like the movie Troy / Braveheart / Excalibur !

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AeOydbt9e6g