eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old May 28th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Aashika Aashika is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,707
Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

:d.....................................
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old May 28th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Dont you dare talk bad about Thalaiva!
May be yr God there in da South,.. But, we have one God here, Sachin eunff here, in da North ! Lol.

Truly, during those days,, In early eighties.. Andha kanoon was released and we in Ahd, Gujarat never even knew the R of Rajni,.. ( Yanna Rascalla ) and I was stuck in da movie,.. the title song of Big B was going on,.. " Yeh andha kanoon hai,.. Big B walking on road with beard,.. ,..." and I still remember,.. smwhere, close to the interval time,.. all of a sudden,.. amwhere out of the Blue,.. from no where, a goon like figure of police inspector on raajdot is entering the screen and doing all kindaa facial over-acting,.... ( I swear, if I had heard any single sity ya taaliyaan on his entry, first time ever on the Hindi screen ) like any Turrraam khan sort of " I am Smthg" stamina and motto,.. ( old Shotgon Sinha, styled ) was just too much to tolerate,.. Later, I thought, that Big B will also now fight with this goon looking another corrupted figure of new Shatrughan sinha of say,... Bombay to Goa or Blackmail movies,.. ! I was wrong on my predictment on this blackie, new Shatrughan Sinha on my screen !

But, that fight never came in the movie,..
and at the end,.. when, I came to realize and got back to my sense,.. o m f god,.....what da hell,... he was also a Hero, sharing the same silver screen ! oh my,... ! What the hell did I see !

My astonishment knew no bounds !
His circus khel of throwing tass, cigar and lighter in da air, revolving bandook on finger ( CE style ) in the movie was no lesser than any over-acting, doing clown, in a real goon mood !

Truly,... Was just too difficult to tolerate this Hedumba - Haddi-Haptthaa.. ,.. also later in movie Hum and 1-2 others, that I had seen in Hindi.
yess,... that day the movie was over,... it was in Relief cinema, on relief road of Ahmedabad ( biggest city of Gujarat ) and public came out, all were looking at each others faces,.. what da hell they saw,.. and who was that black ugly duffer and why that F88 shiit was shown even in equal caliber and cadre of Big B,.. where this goon came from,.. never saw before and this kindaa surprise that i could read on everyone's face ! It was 1982 or 83 around, that I remember,..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhKekdQWNc

Here in this song, is so yukkk and eeww to me,.. as Hema looks so decent and glory-glamourful here and he an unwanted screen presence of ugly face "dusshera head" !

Once I had posted his "batuk/dwarf" funny video on one international forum,.. and guess what ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnA-4O1_tcw

Dher saari gaaliyaan padi !

All said,. who da fakk is that, dumb-head, fart-arse, dumb-shitt, hole in da head, couch baffon and why da hell he is turning on and off the cassette player and fukking da dance strategy !
That's how irritating he was even for the foreigners, later it took me a long and lot to explain them, that, the so seeming Ch**ya, D-head is none other, but Asia's among top-most three stars after Jackie Chan , and he is also making that much,.... also having loads of name and fame even in China/Japan,.... forget India !

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 10:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old May 28th, 2015, 11:34 AM
sgars's Avatar
sgars sgars is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mid West
Posts: 7,096
sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Jaggu ji, i have similar feelings about the Teeny pop icon Hakla Shahrukh Khan.

Andha Kanoon was the biggest hit of 82 (or at least one of the biggest hits if we go by trade reports) and was going houseful for many days. And Rajni has many followers in Japan and Taiwan. I am not too big a fan of his, but find him better than all the Khans.

Some of your remarks could actually fall as racist in US.

Anyways, check out his competitor's literally electrifying performance
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
__________________
This is quite a game, politics. There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends,only permanent interests. - Some Firang
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Jaggu ji, i have similar feelings about the Teeny pop icon Hakla Shahrukh Khan.

Andha Kanoon was the biggest hit of 82 (or at least one of the biggest hits if we go by trade reports) and was going houseful for many days. And Rajni has many followers in Japan and Taiwan. I am not too big a fan of his, but find him better than all the Khans.

Some of your remarks could actually fall as racist in US.

Anyways, check out his competitor's literally electrifying performance
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
See,.. my feeling is smwhat like this,.. Rajni may be the best noble person or a, the Best human being in our all bolly-kolly-tolly film industries had ever produced,…, ( he could be 10o times more noble than Pran and Prem Chopra ) . May be a philanthropic persona at his best and all such,. But still somehow, I cannot acknowledge him as a screen presence of glory, gilt, gloss, grace, gliter and glamour which we have seen from Shashi kapor, Rajesh khanna and Aamitabh ,.. all punjaabis,… I don’t consider even gujaratis ( myself being Gujju ) , since they are the worst of the worst tribes.,….( for silver screen presence ) Watch Naresh kanodia, Upendra Trivedi, Arvind trivedi , Ramesh Mehta,. Kiran Kumar and such gaabha-doochaas, in any gujarati movies and you will have vomit,.. ! Guaranteed !




^ IMHO,...Even such no name aaltu-faaltu looks 200% more suit as an actor on the silver screen than Rajni ! ( Watch Mallika's Khwaaheesh or the movie like Tum Bin )

Agree,.. SRK is also of and from the same tribe and caste.. I have had the exactly similar feelings,.
When I first saw his first ( well-fame one ) Deewaana movie ( at that time, I hardly had heard his name )( on a VHS and after the interval his entry with his friend on motor-cycles,. On an up-hill slope roads,…he is introduced,.. And it gave me an impression, that now the director is now introducing new goon gangs in this story,… I waited for the fight to happen till end ,.....and I found myself,... I was dead wrong,..
later realized he was the another new hero of the film after Rishi ! Lol.

Raju ban gaya gentle man, Chamtkaar and such movie were too difficult to bear him with,.. which he also agrees and mentions ( by SRK ) couple a times,.. !

SRK worked on good ( he was made good ) geet-sangeet, shoots, songs, story, cinematography, dialects and family life of nycly woven stories of Yash and kJo
who wave him so nicely,.
But even today I am of the belief that he is a no suit or match anywhere as any actor preferable,…
super-star and king-khan and such title,. Far apart. Fggt it.

He is not even worthy a dime of it ! He should be truly truly thankful and grateful to his fate.
So with Kajol and may such dumb fart arse, arrogant idiots.

Their past lifes balances of credits must be filthy rich in boat-loads and 1000s of wheel-barrows,... other than that, i dunno see a dime of buty / talent / ... no nothing ! Sorry !

.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 12:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Btw ,.. andhaa kanoon was the hit and will have to have be hit,.. ‘Coz Ameetabh was in it,.. a big name,.. and his peak and glory time,…. Hema was in it,…. And it was Ameet’s peak time,.. I have witnessed all his movies in those mid eighties,.. be it shaan, naseeb, lawaris, khuddar, great gambler, muqqaddar ka sikander,. Suhaag, Shraabi, satte pe satta,.. Or any,..u name it, I must had seen all majors 2-3+ times,..

Even the song “ rote huye aate hai sab,…” is to begin on the silver screen in Muqqaddar ka Sikander,… and music turns on for his entry,.. and it takes 35 other sec yet to wait,… for Ameet to peep up, with his white jacket and hair free floating in the air,.. on motor-scycle with the song lines,.. “ rote huye,.. and the audience had started non-stop clapping and sity bajaaving,….. that He is On,…. now in within 25 sec on the screen,. That we have been waiting for !

But here ? Rajni’s entry on andha kaanoon,.. and ppl even dunno understand,. What da and who da hell he is and why da hell so much importance is given to him on the screen,… Why he is acting he is Amitabh in this movie,…. And then the movie is over and all is watching each others faces,,.. what da fakk we saw,. And who da hell was that new man,… and why we felt like he was the hero and not Amitabh !! and,.. all scratching their heads in some utmost surprise and unknown suspense,.. ,. Whether they were drunk and on a crack pie,.. or the director was ! and moves on,…

I have read these in each one’s eyes that I am telling you, in graphic.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:33 PM
Aashika Aashika is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,707
Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Jagmohan ji, you are simply jealous of all the female following Rajni has; thats it. I get it
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:35 PM
sarv_shaktimaan's Avatar
sarv_shaktimaan sarv_shaktimaan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: satva aasmaan
Posts: 14,478
sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Jagmohan ji, you are simply jealous of all the female following Rajni has; thats it. I get it
I thought only guys follow thalaiva.. related story in sgars' memory dump thread
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:50 PM
Aashika Aashika is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,707
Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I thought only guys follow thalaiva.. related story in sgars' memory dump thread
aye! no! he has a major female following too
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:59 PM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Dont you dare talk bad about Thalaiva!
Now who is this Thalaiva ?
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:51 PM
drsantabajuwala's Avatar
drsantabajuwala drsantabajuwala is offline
dr.ibbler
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: drsantalalbajuwala
Posts: 379
drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Jaggumohanjee, let me be the first to welcome you to echarcha. But its okay to post photos every once in a while. Sorry to disrupt. Please continue.

Dont you dare talk bad about Thalaiva!






Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
I had told you already a long ago,.. " this movie will be a "one day" super-duper-flop of the History,.." as ppl are,.... pak chuke hai, Bhai,.....with raaja-rajwaadi's CH**panthiis !
This is just an another crystal of CHSO4 - u know, which Sulphate ! Right? Hype ki bhi toh haad hoti hai,.. yaar ! Another nail in the coffin ?

Vasudev, devki, Karna, Yudhisthir, Bhisma, Drona, Rawan, Duryodhan Du-Shashan, Arjun,... Sita, Darupadi, Shabari,.. and raja - maharaja , bhagirathi fights and hathi - ghoda's and chariots,..
raaj-kuaamris, Swayumwars, Apsaras,.. ... aare bas kar meer bhayi !!
aap yahaan se jaane ka , kya loge??........ kya kya doge..?
Doon, ek khinch ke abhi, kaan-patti ke neeche ! - a real tight-one ! Guaranteed !! -- Enuff is enuff !

From mid 80s till, all the way today,
TVs par yeh hi toh Ramayan Mahabhart ki, dau kodi ki, kaddam, khapaau and pakaavu,.. garbage kisam of super-boredom serials
of re-makes and episode pe episodes,..repeated reels hi toh 24/7 chal rahe hote hai !
Koi kami, kharaabi ya fir khaami, aab bhi rah gayi thii,.. kya?

Remember,.... Salman's similar movie Veer was just a one day super-flop,... when they'd thought that this will work like another Old Mughal-E-aazam or Excalibur sort of movies !

Instead of, this Bandal-baaz Bahuballi Movie, I rather am waiting very eagerly like a "chaatak-dole" a grand slam-reviews from our super-duper, Chu-Baaz KRK on this, as it will be more interesting than anything else.

Last time,.... after watching this Kjo-Kashyup's grand Charlie Chaplin circus,... aka " Bombay Velvet" ,.
meri taadhi toh tabhi huyi, jab maine KRK ko uus par 21 min. ka "right-on" a whipping lecture dete huye sunaa !

Come on KRK,.. what you are waiting for ! Slam this gobar level of hype, with a salt dipped and whipped, shaandaar smashing hunter whipps n' whizzs ! And, yess,...... with no Mercy, this time !

Can't believe, on one Malaylam forum they have 50+ pages of its discussion for which, even not the trailer has arrived yet !

Can't tolerate such Tamil/Telugu garbage to this level of hype. I have not even seen Ch** Rajni's any southies movie like Shivaji and any n' all, u name it,.. ( just can not take this "duss-shera head Rawan kinda Haddi-haptha" on my screen tolerating for staright 3 hours ! ) even after being Hindi dubbed ( Shivaaji )! Who else left ?
Vijay-Fijay who ? aur, cheeranjeevi toh kab se mar chuka,... ! That poor Brucelee - Vidut was a joke, in that Karaatein movie !
Mohanlal and such gandoos even sounds like koi dau kodi ke,... aman-chaman,... chhagan magan and chandu n' Ch*du laals,... !

And for Dhanus, one must have read my review on Shamitabh, better ! If Big B will keep continue working with such dau kodi ke bakaalus, ( sabzi-madii ki laari firaane waala ) .. he will loose and lose all of his entire life's earned credits and credibility, that he has earned, in just one second ! Just take my words !

Rajni was even for me, just too much to tolerate in da movies like andha kanoon, Hum, recent Robots, and few other movies,
for his cent percent goon like over-acting, that duss-shera like haddi-hapthaa jumbo of 80 kilos of head,.. and circus- khels of tass-cards and joker-giris, ( like Clint Eastwood was once doing in his old ( Dollar ) series of movies, by revolving a revolver on a finger ! ) those poor copies of old Shotghan sinha ! aare bhai,.. circus hi dekhna hai,.. toh circus ko jaayenge,... koi film ko thodi naa jaayenge ! Rajni, I hope you are listening to ,and very closely !

Now, if I can such a pin-pointly and precisely, evaulate and sanshleshan, vishleshan, analysis, pruthhakkaran, de-section, vichhedan, of any movie and/or person,.. then Bahu-bali,.. what ??? My Foot ?

I can even view, vision and its reviews from its 6 pics available, an dcan pen it,.. what kind of garbage is this,... without even watching it !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
May be yr God there in da South,.. But, we have one God here, Sachin eunff here, in da North ! Lol.

Truly, during those days,, In early eighties.. Andha kanoon was released and we in Ahd, Gujarat never even knew the R of Rajni,.. ( Yanna Rascalla ) and I was stuck in da movie,.. the title song of Big B was going on,.. " Yeh andha kanoon hai,.. Big B walking on road with beard,.. ,..." and I still remember,.. smwhere, close to the interval time,.. all of a sudden,.. amwhere out of the Blue,.. from no where, a goon like figure of police inspector on raajdot is entering the screen and doing all kindaa facial over-acting,.... ( I swear, if I had heard any single sity ya taaliyaan on his entry, first time ever on the Hindi screen ) like any Turrraam khan sort of " I am Smthg" stamina and motto,.. ( old Shotgon Sinha, styled ) was just too much to tolerate,.. Later, I thought, that Big B will also now fight with this goon looking another corrupted figure of new Shatrughan sinha of say,... Bombay to Goa or Blackmail movies,.. ! I was wrong on my predictment on this blackie, new Shatrughan Sinha on my screen !

But, that fight never came in the movie,..
and at the end,.. when, I came to realize and got back to my sense,.. o m f god,.....what da hell,... he was also a Hero, sharing the same silver screen ! oh my,... ! What the hell did I see !

My astonishment knew no bounds !
His circus khel of throwing tass, cigar and lighter in da air, revolving bandook on finger ( CE style ) in the movie was no lesser than any over-acting, doing clown, in a real goon mood !

Truly,... Was just too difficult to tolerate this Hedumba - Haddi-Haptthaa.. ,.. also later in movie Hum and 1-2 others, that I had seen in Hindi.
yess,... that day the movie was over,... it was in Relief cinema, on relief road of Ahmedabad ( biggest city of Gujarat ) and public came out, all were looking at each others faces,.. what da hell they saw,.. and who was that black ugly duffer and why that F88 shiit was shown even in equal caliber and cadre of Big B,.. where this goon came from,.. never saw before and this kindaa surprise that i could read on everyone's face ! It was 1982 or 83 around, that I remember,..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZhKekdQWNc

Here in this song, is so yukkk and eeww to me,.. as Hema looks so decent and glory-glamourful here and he an unwanted screen presence of ugly face "dusshera head" !

Once I had posted his "batuk/dwarf" funny video on one international forum,.. and guess what ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnA-4O1_tcw

Dher saari gaaliyaan padi !

All said,. who da fakk is that, dumb-head, fart-arse, dumb-shitt, hole in da head, couch baffon and why da hell he is turning on and off the cassette player and fukking da dance strategy !
That's how irritating he was even for the foreigners, later it took me a long and lot to explain them, that, the so seeming Ch**ya, D-head is none other, but Asia's among top-most three stars after Jackie Chan , and he is also making that much,.... also having loads of name and fame even in China/Japan,.... forget India !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
See,.. my feeling is smwhat like this,.. Rajni may be the best noble person or a, the Best human being in our all bolly-kolly-tolly film industries had ever produced,…, ( he could be 10o times more noble than Pran and Prem Chopra ) . May be a philanthropic persona at his best and all such,. But still somehow, I cannot acknowledge him as a screen presence of glory, gilt, gloss, grace, gliter and glamour which we have seen from Shashi kapor, Rajesh khanna and Aamitabh ,.. all punjaabis,… I don’t consider even gujaratis ( myself being Gujju ) , since they are the worst of the worst tribes.,….( for silver screen presence ) Watch Naresh kanodia, Upendra Trivedi, Arvind trivedi , Ramesh Mehta,. Kiran Kumar and such gaabha-doochaas, in any gujarati movies and you will have vomit,.. ! Guaranteed !




^ IMHO,...Even such no name aaltu-faaltu looks 200% more suit as an actor on the silver screen than Rajni ! ( Watch Mallika's Khwaaheesh or the movie like Tum Bin )

Agree,.. SRK is also of and from the same tribe and caste.. I have had the exactly similar feelings,.
When I first saw his first ( well-fame one ) Deewaana movie ( at that time, I hardly had heard his name )( on a VHS and after the interval his entry with his friend on motor-cycles,. On an up-hill slope roads,…he is introduced,.. And it gave me an impression, that now the director is now introducing new goon gangs in this story,… I waited for the fight to happen till end ,.....and I found myself,... I was dead wrong,..
later realized he was the another new hero of the film after Rishi ! Lol.

Raju ban gaya gentle man, Chamtkaar and such movie were too difficult to bear him with,.. which he also agrees and mentions ( by SRK ) couple a times,.. !

SRK worked on good ( he was made good ) geet-sangeet, shoots, songs, story, cinematography, dialects and family life of nycly woven stories of Yash and kJo
who wave him so nicely,.
But even today I am of the belief that he is a no suit or match anywhere as any actor preferable,…
super-star and king-khan and such title,. Far apart. Fggt it.

He is not even worthy a dime of it ! He should be truly truly thankful and grateful to his fate.
So with Kajol and may such dumb fart arse, arrogant idiots.

Their past lifes balances of credits must be filthy rich in boat-loads and 1000s of wheel-barrows,... other than that, i dunno see a dime of buty / talent / ... no nothing ! Sorry !

.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Btw ,.. andhaa kanoon was the hit and will have to have be hit,.. ‘Coz Ameetabh was in it,.. a big name,.. and his peak and glory time,…. Hema was in it,…. And it was Ameet’s peak time,.. I have witnessed all his movies in those mid eighties,.. be it shaan, naseeb, lawaris, khuddar, great gambler, muqqaddar ka sikander,. Suhaag, Shraabi, satte pe satta,.. Or any,..u name it, I must had seen all majors 2-3+ times,..

Even the song “ rote huye aate hai sab,…” is to begin on the silver screen in Muqqaddar ka Sikander,… and music turns on for his entry,.. and it takes 35 other sec yet to wait,… for Ameet to peep up, with his white jacket and hair free floating in the air,.. on motor-scycle with the song lines,.. “ rote huye,.. and the audience had started non-stop clapping and sity bajaaving,….. that He is On,…. now in within 25 sec on the screen,. That we have been waiting for !

But here ? Rajni’s entry on andha kaanoon,.. and ppl even dunno understand,. What da and who da hell he is and why da hell so much importance is given to him on the screen,… Why he is acting he is Amitabh in this movie,…. And then the movie is over and all is watching each others faces,,.. what da fakk we saw,. And who da hell was that new man,… and why we felt like he was the hero and not Amitabh !! and,.. all scratching their heads in some utmost surprise and unknown suspense,.. ,. Whether they were drunk and on a crack pie,.. or the director was ! and moves on,…

I have read these in each one’s eyes that I am telling you, in graphic.
__________________
sent from my iPhone
----------------------
dr.ibbler. Dribbler dribbles.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old May 28th, 2015, 01:57 PM
Charchila's Avatar
Charchila Charchila is offline
Temporarily Unbanned
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ahmedabad, CA
Posts: 7,502
Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Now who is this Thalaiva ?
I think Amitabh?
__________________
.
March 16, 2012: Sachin Tendulkar scores his 100th century in Inter-fucking-national cricket

Sent from my iPhone.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:03 PM
drsantabajuwala's Avatar
drsantabajuwala drsantabajuwala is offline
dr.ibbler
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: drsantalalbajuwala
Posts: 379
drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
I think Amitabh?
Too old. I think Sachin Tenduliyakar?
__________________
sent from my iPhone
----------------------
dr.ibbler. Dribbler dribbles.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old May 28th, 2015, 02:27 PM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Jaggumohanjee, let me be the first to welcome you to echarcha. But its okay to post photos every once in a while. Sorry to disrupt. Please continue.

Dont you dare talk bad about Thalaiva!

I have not seen a single Southie movie of any ( Kamal / Rajni / Dhanus / Chiranjeevi / Mohanlal or any saars /stars - as, I dunn'o know the language) except 1-2 art films like Maya, which had English translation, and I watched it for an extra ordinary subject matter, ever came,.. .!

So? Perhaps,...May, I never saw Rajni and his "hold and grab and grasp and kinda magic mesmerism" over the Southie community for decades,. May be,.. perhaps I grew up watching the grand and glory stardom times of Shammi, Jeetu, Dharam ji, Dev saab, Manoj, RK, Shashi, Kaka and Big B,.. etc till, all the way to,.. 3 khans and Akki etc today,.. ! But still Rajni was too much for me to tolerate even in “ the Robot " of his par arrogance over-acting stylizm, his two heavy gigantic elephant sized head on da shoulder,.. and too heavy body. They perhaps may make-up his skin color liek tehy do for priyanka and I just love this kaali-kaluti, piggly-bably more than anyone else !

Also in the end of the movie CE, the special song was devoted / allotted to him, out of nowhere,… ( just for worshiping him ) I am a rajni fan,. And Thaalaavia,.
It was just too much and ridiculous and unnecessary godmenship sort of worshiping,..... and I found it very ridiculous, out of flavor and insulting !

So, was his special entry in SRK’s Ra-One film. It did not impress me, somehow !

Perhaps, my vision, site and expectation is different,
but I still feel he is not having a good, glamorous head on his shoulder ( what it should be ) that suits him to shine on the silver screen, to as an actor,.... which, once Shashi, Jeetuji, and Rajesh, Amitabh had !

------

Dr-walaji,… I have trimmed down posting new n' current stuff here, as it’s been all-ways interpreted as unnecessary spam and flood, so if you still wanna have fun/ entertainment-ful, time-pass, stay tuned with my two links that I had forwarded to you,....... another 100s of ppl are watching those per day, and you will also see, why.

BTW,... I respect Rajni saar as the most noblest, kind, generous, philanthropic, and down-to earth, perhaps the most humblest person in the real life,.. in the entire film industry, that they have ever had,.

But some how as an actor, I am still shaking my head in denial,
per my kind of desires, expectations, smart acting part, look and persona and acting-styles of my own likings n' favorites !

Somehow I have always found him as an unwanted and over-acting goo'n guy
whenever he has come up on the screen as a Hero.

My sincere Apology, and at the same time, My 100ks salutes as the most humblest person, A charity minded, man-kind of thoughts filled fellow, I ever heard of !


..

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 28th, 2015 at 02:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old May 28th, 2015, 03:33 PM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Trailer & Audio launch postponed ennu Rajamouli update ittirikkunnu..Sunday trailer expect cheythu sasi aayi..

Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old May 28th, 2015, 04:09 PM
drsantabajuwala's Avatar
drsantabajuwala drsantabajuwala is offline
dr.ibbler
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: drsantalalbajuwala
Posts: 379
drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Art work of Bahubhali film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
I have not seen a single Southie movie of any ( Kamal / Rajni / Dhanus / Chiranjeevi / Mohanlal or any saars /stars - as, I dunn'o know the language) except 1-2 art films like Maya, which had English translation, and I watched it for an extra ordinary subject matter, ever came,.. .!

So? Perhaps,...May, I never saw Rajni and his "hold and grab and grasp and kinda magic mesmerism" over the Southie community for decades,. May be,.. perhaps I grew up watching the grand and glory stardom times of Shammi, Jeetu, Dharam ji, Dev saab, Manoj, RK, Shashi, Kaka and Big B,.. etc till, all the way to,.. 3 khans and Akki etc today,.. ! But still Rajni was too much for me to tolerate even in “ the Robot " of his par arrogance over-acting stylizm, his two heavy gigantic elephant sized head on da shoulder,.. and too heavy body. They perhaps may make-up his skin color liek tehy do for priyanka and I just love this kaali-kaluti, piggly-bably more than anyone else !

Also in the end of the movie CE, the special song was devoted / allotted to him, out of nowhere,… ( just for worshiping him ) I am a rajni fan,. And Thaalaavia,.
It was just too much and ridiculous and unnecessary godmenship sort of worshiping,..... and I found it very ridiculous, out of flavor and insulting !

So, was his special entry in SRK’s Ra-One film. It did not impress me, somehow !

Perhaps, my vision, site and expectation is different,
but I still feel he is not having a good, glamorous head on his shoulder ( what it should be ) that suits him to shine on the silver screen, to as an actor,.... which, once Shashi, Jeetuji, and Rajesh, Amitabh had !

------

Dr-walaji,… I have trimmed down posting new n' current stuff here, as it’s been all-ways interpreted as unnecessary spam and flood, so if you still wanna have fun/ entertainment-ful, time-pass, stay tuned with my two links that I had forwarded to you,....... another 100s of ppl are watching those per day, and you will also see, why.

BTW,... I respect Rajni saar as the most noblest, kind, generous, philanthropic, and down-to earth, perhaps the most humblest person in the real life,.. in the entire film industry, that they have ever had,.

But some how as an actor, I am still shaking my head in denial,
per my kind of desires, expectations, smart acting part, look and persona and acting-styles of my own likings n' favorites !

Somehow I have always found him as an unwanted and over-acting goo'n guy
whenever he has come up on the screen as a Hero.

My sincere Apology, and at the same time, My 100ks salutes as the most humblest person, A charity minded, man-kind of thoughts filled fellow, I ever heard of !


..
There is no need to apologies. Each of us has own personal favorite movies and stars. My personal favorite is 1939 film BRANDY KI BOTAL staring Meenaksi, Masterjee Vinayakjee, and Damuna Malivankar. I skipped school to watch this film at Opera House theater in Mumbai. You will not believe but cost of ticket was do paissa. Meenaxi won filmfare award for best actress. Film was directed by Masterjee Vinayakjee. Watch it if you ever get some free time. I consider it to be the best film ever made in India.
__________________
sent from my iPhone
----------------------
dr.ibbler. Dribbler dribbles.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Watch my 1-minute film online in Toronto film festival. vinuvdo Films 19 September 13th, 2008 02:42 PM
No new Hindi film so one more Tamil film - Aaru echarcha Films 6 August 8th, 2006 03:43 AM
Do you really care what film stars say or film critics say about a film? echarcha TV and Radio 10 May 22nd, 2006 12:14 PM
The Film - Mahima and newcomers in a good suspense film echarcha Films 6 December 7th, 2005 05:16 PM
Great Film by Indian film Industry aryaputra Films 8 February 23rd, 2001 01:14 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.