eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:41 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

Huge row over interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist, Delhi Police register case

As usual some gora comes to India and want to show India in bad light..

Who's trying to show it on air? NDTV .. TRP crazy mofos..
Should this interview be shown on TV?

Quote:
'India's Daughter' tells the story of the horrific Delhi gang rape in December, 2012, from the perspective of the convicts and victim’s parents.

The interview of one of the convicts of Nirbhaya's gang rape and murder for a documentary by a British filmmaker snowballed into a huge controversy on Tuesday.

The government has taken a serious view of the matter and sought an explanation from Tihar Jail authorities who allowed the interview. The Delhi Police registered a case under Section 509 (outraging the modesty of women) and Section 504 (intentional insult to provoke breach of trust) of the Indian Penal code.

Delhi Police chief BS Bassi said, "We urge the Indian media not to show it. Police moving chief metropolitan magistrate's court today to seek restrain from airing of the show."
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:43 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Interview of Nirbhaya’s rapist

Will media question UPA? How did MMS sarkar allow this interview?
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Will media question UPA? How did MMS sarkar allow this interview?
I read a part of the interview in NDTV. I hope the death sentence gets carried soon.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I read a part of the interview in NDTV. I hope the death sentence gets carried soon.
The death sentences unfortunately have their time in papers before they can be carried out. The higher court appeals and mercy appeals have to elapse.. this take time, will be few years. Its the same throughout the world, only audio and video interviews, in my view, should not be allowed.

I wonder what purpose is served by making a documentary and replaying an interview of the rapist.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 09:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I wonder what purpose is served by making a documentary and replaying an interview of the rapist.
Ya, I cannot think of a single good reason why the interview should be played out. I can understand if they were interviewing to understand the psychology of criminals like this but I dont see why they should make it public.

have you read the parts of interview? He says, "its the girls mistake that she fought back when she was being raped. She should have just kept quite and get raped".

Last edited by Aashika; March 3rd, 2015 at 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
have you read the parts of interview? He says, "its the girls mistake that she fought back when she was being raped. She should have just kept quite and get raped".
That is not unexpected.. Girls/women are objects to these guys.. how and why should objects fight back. A lot of education needs to happen, in the schools, in families. I agree when Modi says to Indian parents stop the boys and ask questions not the girls.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
That is not unexpected.. Girls/women are objects to these guys.. how and why should objects fight back. A lot of education needs to happen, in the schools, in families. I agree when Modi says to Indian parents stop the boys and ask questions not the girls.
What must life be to be married to one of those kids? Gives me creeps thinking about that.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:33 AM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

It is a British documentary?

You cant just go inside a prison and interview a rapist/killer. Permissions must have been sought and received. So who was it in Sonia Gandhi/Man Mohan Singh government, and did money change hands?

Was rapist/killer paid and who paid, British or NDTV?

Indians will watch is the sad part. On 2nd thoughts, good for women to know, what goes inside the brain of killers and the rapists.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old March 4th, 2015, 12:41 PM

I was thinking about this.. Given a chance to express his thoughts, won't the culprit try to justify himself and seek excuses, however faulty they may be.

tu chori kyon kiya?
kya karna saab apan gareeb aadmi, bhookhe pet ko khana maangta.

It is easy for the reporter/journalist to lead on in such interviews.. Set up questions that give you a hint how to answer.. or loaded questions.

Example: Kya aapko lagta hai prashasan ne theek se bandobast kiya hai?
Old March 4th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Read in the news that this documentary is banned in india. I hope to catch it on BBC or CNN. I am sure one of them will air it.

Come to think of it, I think they should air this documentary. It will show us all how gender inequality still exists and how, in the words of some, women still are left over sweets to be attacked by dogs.

Now I feel they should air this. Change of heart you see.
Old March 4th, 2015, 01:57 PM

You need to see the documentary to see gender inequality still exists?

Will BBC show the huge number of rapes that happen in England (size and population lesser than Madhya Pradesh)? :

Old March 5th, 2015, 04:24 AM

Great job by BBC.. Told the name of victim and showed her photo to all those who were eager to see it ..

The family of Delhi gang-rape victim has taken a strong exception to making public of their daughter's name in the BBC documentary and has warned of taking legal action in this connection.

"Despite clearly telling them not to make the name and photo of our daughter public, they have gone ahead with it and this is not right.. we will take legal action against this", the father of the victim told PTI.

In the documentary made by British filmmaker Leslee Udwin, the father has also objected to the derogatory statements by Mukesh, the driver of the bus in which the 23-year-old paramedical student, native of Ballia, was brutally gang raped by six men on December 16, 2012.
Old March 5th, 2015, 05:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
You need to see the documentary to see gender inequality still exists?

Will BBC show the huge number of rapes that happen in England (size and population lesser than Madhya Pradesh)? :

Lets put it this way, what harm would come out of showing this documentary?
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Lets put it this way, what harm would come out of showing this documentary?
The name of the victim will be known by one and all thanks to the dumb documentary maker lady .. what harm will that cause? I donno. But its against the law.

I just don't agree with celebrating and remembering names of criminals.. knowing their thoughts for studying/profiling heinous criminals versus documentary for TRPs/financial gains/voyeurism?

Should we as common citizens do the work of trained psychiatrists and sociologists? Those who are of the bent of the mind of this rapist, only will gain by justification and validation of their thoughts.
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
The name of the victim will be known by one and all thanks to the dumb documentary maker lady .. what harm will that cause? I donno. But its against the law.

I just don't agree with celebrating and remembering names of criminals.. knowing their thoughts for studying/profiling heinous criminals versus documentary for TRPs/financial gains/voyeurism?

Should we as common citizens do the work of trained psychiatrists and sociologists? Those who are of the bent of the mind of this rapist, only will gain by justification and validation of their thoughts.
The name of the victim is a common knowledge, it was released by the parents themselves. Now, I dont know why this is against the law, once they release the name. If I am not mistaken there is a trust by name Nirbhaya Jyothi. Once you go there, everything public, as approved by parents.

While nothing noteworthy may come out of this documentary, I dont see the downside of it being aired either. That's where I am coming from.

No, i dont think the movie is about wanting everyone to be a psychologists. I think its more about how certain people perceive the issue of women in general. Who knows, by watching this documentary, some teacher in some remote school would teach the children "how not to be"?

Just saying.