eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old December 17th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devyani Khobragade incident: What's your take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
btw, Devyani Ko-bra-de-de looks more like an actress than a diplomat.. apparently she's a doctor who entered the IFS.
Cna we post some of her hot pictures ???
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old December 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I did not raise the SC ST card, someone else already did........
Hey.. I did not know that.. pahle phone kar ke bolnaa thaa.

She is an reserved person.. tab to yaar they have pref on strip search.. 67% percent or something per Indian constitution.. what seems to be the problem then? Even APJ Kalam was searched (well he did not meet the "strip" eligiblity.. so was defense minister again who unfortunately missed the strip fun.. but his one got lucky!!).

Ambedkar ji.. taari to jai ho.. sab ka bhalaa ghoom phir ke kar hi detaa hai tu yaar.

I withdraw all my objections so far.. she is HOOOOOOOOOOOT.. (I mean I'd "love" such a bhangan alright).. but since "loving" is not legal.. I will settle for a strip tease alright!!.
Old December 17th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I cannot afford to pay minimum wages to a maid for 10 hours a day , everyday. I don't hire a maid for 10 hours a day , everyday.

I just call her once in every 2 weeks for three hours.

Same applies to anyone else in USA. This is not India. You need to follow law of land. The bitch deserved it.

As far as strip search is concerned, she is hot.... I would strip search her......

But seriously, if you are arrested, they take your mugshot, and treat you like any other criminal, even if you maybe bernie Madoff or Mel gibson.

India , cannot retaliate because , India has no balls. India relies on USA for everything ....Including treatment of politicians. So if oyu want to retaliate then get your Sonia Gandhi treated in Bilaspur not New york, where this bhangi women was arrested. I did not raise the SC ST card, someone else already did........
I too don't have much sympathy for Indian gorment officers. They are always looking to mooch off the people.

As you said, most people don't have full time nannies/maids to do jhadoo-pocha-bartan-kapde everyday. People need to be self-sufficient. Even very rich Americans (goras and desis) do most of the household chores themselves.

If she lied on the visa application and that can be proved without a reasonable doubt, she is fucked...whether India gorment approves of it or not. I'm curious what would have precipitated this incident. I have a feeling that she was physically abusing the maid and her husband.
Old December 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
No, I didn't. I said $500 a month.
You did? Really? Really really? I am quoting it here and you did not edit it yet

Quote:
Here's an overview of the incident from what I've read so far...

DK is a mid-level consular officer, who get's paid ~$6-7k a month. She hired a nanny for ~$550-600K a month + some bonus. On US visa papers, she noted $4500 a month. She is being charged with human exploitation and human trafficking.

Indian officials (and Indian civilians) are enraged that an Indian diplomat is being tried in US courts. They are saying she should be granted diplomatic immunity. They are saying that the US officials mistreated her after the arrest, which they deny.

What's your take?
dekh lal color mein kyaa hai?
Old December 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

She faces 15 yrs in jail.. this will go on forever.. lets watch the drama unfold.
Old December 17th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
You did? Really? Really really? I am quoting it here and you did not edit it yet

dekh lal color mein kyaa hai?
I don't know what you're talking about.
Old December 17th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I didn't. I said $500 a month.
I don't know what the problem is... that the maid has. Yes, it is wrong to say one thing in the form and do another thing in real... but 500 a month with all karcha-paani included is a fantastic offer. Just imagine that she will be sending this 500 to India every month... well if not all, at least 400. Imagine her family in India... they will be living life like royals.

So why would the maid bring the kulhadi down hard on her own feet Jaroor dal mein kuch kala hai...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:04 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I don't know what the problem is... that the maid has. Yes, it is wrong to say one thing in the form and do another thing in real... but 500 a month with all karcha-paani included is a fantastic offer. Just imagine that she will be sending this 500 to India every month... well if not all, at least 400. Imagine her family in India... they will be living life like royals.

So why would the maid bring the kulhadi down hard on her own feet Jaroor dal mein kuch kala hai...
prollem is that the maid figured out her true pay is supposed to be exponentially higher.. so like any disgruntled programmer when he finds out his real contract rate, she complained to the authorities.
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Who in their right mind would pay 4,500 per month for a cleaning lady? that too an Indian?! This should have been caught right when they were in the application stage...I say, someone should investigate and see why US immigration department failed to question this at the application stage itself.
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

Simple this is what will be done.. they will say the maid was paid addtional remunaration in India for her family/extended family upkeep fittus..
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

It seems DK is close to Congress leaders and she was involved in Adhar scam. As soon as scam surfaced , she was transferred to NY. Somehow, I am not surprised that she is capable of such things .
She deserves to be taught a lesson - US did it alright.
Indian leaders think Visa fraud is a small thing - because if someone does the same thing in India,nothing happens to her.
In any case , diplomatic immunity will probably save the day for DK.
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Pelu Pelu

Yaa but she got strip searched.. no one can reverse that.. and guess what she did not even get a $ for it..

I wonder what she might have been thinking at that moment..
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Who in their right mind would pay 4,500 per month for a cleaning lady? that too an Indian?! This should have been caught right when they were in the application stage...I say, someone should investigate and see why US immigration department failed to question this at the application stage itself.
US immigration authorities and the depts leave almost everything to the vague laws.. so attorneys come into play for the right amount of money.. also, so that they can use it to justify anything they do.

You can see ample examples of this in the immigration policies.. being the most powerful and one of the richest nations, they know everybody wants to come here via any means.. they will deny anybody entry on any frivolous charge.
Old December 17th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
US immigration authorities and the depts leave almost everything to the vague laws.. so attorneys come into play for the right amount of money.. also, so that they can use it to justify anything they do.
This I can understand but what I dont understand is why it warranted a strip search for a visa fraud.
Old December 17th, 2013, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
This I can understand but what I dont understand is why it warranted a strip search for a visa fraud.
that is where it becomes a big problem, also keeping her with drug addicts, taking dna swabs and such.. will be interesting to see the justification.. may be a case of physical assault as well.. who knows.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 17th, 2013 at 12:17 PM.