eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 1st, 2013, 11:07 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
Now I don't think you are mentally disturbed.
How many days since you started having such grand delusions that I or anyone care about what you THINK.. or if at all you THINK..psst. to think you need a certain kind of spare part not usually found in abundance.
Quote:
Maybe you are just a very cunning and cynical person.
What makes you doubt that? Why that "may be"?
Quote:
Cynicism is the worst byproduct of any mental thought.
Is it why you stoped thinking with your brain?
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Yes the fundamental elements might be logically right but the ASSUMPTION is wrong.. THAT is the point..

And stop googling..you will get a headache.. and apples, oranges and bananas all grow in trees but different ones
I do not google stuff. Especially not on dealing with topics relating to people who are untrustworthy.

I know cunning people when I see them. Call it intuition!
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:10 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can insult me all you want. But the fundamental elements of logic are sound in my assumption.

Any observation of anything changes or damages that entity in terms of behavior or destiny.

Insult me all you want. But this fact is true in terms of Planck's quantum physics or Einsteinian Relativistic or Newtonian Classical behaviour.
What bullshit!! Wrapping superstition in big, fancy scientific terms doesn't make it logical.

I can say Per the String Theory, the damage caused upon the object being observed is directly proportional to the amount and type of physical handlement and the IQ of the observer.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:11 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
melly pai bachi has problem with hindi... to put it politically correctly she is Hindi challenged.. aur tupun usko hindi mein vaat lagaarela hai... ye kidhar kaa ishtyle hai bhidu.. sudhar jaa.. haan hote hote naa hojaayinga...
Pelu on echarchaland its rumoured and even rakhi sometimes believes that melly sounds like her hubby...rakhi ko melly pay solid doubt hai but melly na haan bolta na deny karrta

Ab bhagwaan jaanay yeah melly jaanay asliyat kyaa hai?
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Normal humans are innocent in some way or another.
However I know for sure.. normal humans have another synonym.. IDIOTS.
Quote:
It is only a psychopath who thinks he deserves to be in complete control in any situation.
Have you come across the term paranoid schizophrenia even accidentally?
Quote:
Innocent people aka Good people trust this universe to be a fair judge of their own destinies.
Yes yes.. stop its time to go to bed now..

Quote:
They simply do not trust anyone else apart from themselves in a quest fot their own supremacy.
And somewhere, sometime ago all that became obsolete and wrong?
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Rumaal to meri naak kay saath teray moonh say chipak gayaa thaa kallu.Do do rumaal rakhthaa hai kyaa tu bhee Panchak Nagnath ki tarah?
Mat ro bachche...tere baaki dost aa jayenge.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:14 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Pelu on echarchaland its rumoured and even rakhi sometimes believes that melly sounds like her hubby...rakhi ko melly pay solid doubt hai but melly na haan bolta na deny karrta

YAAR... Melly's wife ain't a kudi panjaban.. I know that but don't remember what her MT is.. darn my memory.. so it is POSSIBLE.. but but.. saala his wifey is good in hindi.. so... salaa kuch samajh mein nahi aariyaa hai.. lets play along.. jyaada dimaag par jor dunga to phir I will have to hit xenobid... no thnks man.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:15 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many days since you started having such grand delusions that I or anyone care about what you THINK.. or if at all you THINK..psst. to think you need a certain kind of spare part not usually found in abundance.
To be frank I never knew you, but call it a general feeling. And all human behaviour can be generalized to sets of inputs and outputs anyway.
Quote:
What makes you doubt that? Why that "may be"?
Maybe I just have faith you are being sincere. Please let us know If I'm wrong and you are a cunning and manipulative person anyway. Please do not disappoint us. Please let us know what you are. My mind is open either way.

Quote:
Is it why you stoped thinking with your brain?
Insulting me will not get you far in any manner. Trust me on this, I'm an expert in word games. Please let us know your true feelings and then we can find out the root causes of the same.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
IQ of the observer.
ROFL.. Kallu pai tu to stud hai yaar.. what a remark.. lol.. man you made my day..
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any form of observation always damages/changes the subject under observation in some form or another.

This is true in science. Who knows? It can be true even for us humans!
you mean you believe in the concept of nazar...??

What is wrong with you guys?! Why cant you be so simple like women. Either you believe in it or not...why are you all sounding so mysterious?
Quote:

I tell ya...and he disappeared from EC when my pati was super busy at work!
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Rakhi , while this may be true, it is dangerous to have belief without sound confirmation.You may end up hating innocent people.
No, I dont hate people Napolean. There is only one person on earth whom I hate. Actually no, I dont hate him too...which is worse.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:19 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
What bullshit!! Wrapping superstition in big, fancy scientific terms doesn't make it logical.

I can say Per the String Theory, the damage caused upon the object being observed is directly proportional to the amount and type of physical handlement and the IQ of the observer.
It is no superstition or wrapping in pseudo scientific terms.

Any forms of observation always has a direct impact on the subject being observed.

Any form of observation restricts the observer or the subject in terms of his scale of perception.
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mat ro bachche...tere baaki dost aa jayenge.
Teray liye aur teri paltan kay liye mai , akelaa kaafi hoon...rahi baat dosto ki toh yahaan koi kissi kaa dost nahin hai...subki dosti doosro ki gaand say hai...if you are hinting at pelu toh dosti pm yeah mail yeah phone tak hee hai...on the site hum dono nay kaafi jung laRee hain gandi say gandi bhasha aur style may...khoob maa behan ki hai ek doosre ki...go archives or ask pelu for confirmation...
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:21 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
To be frank I never knew you, but call it a general feeling. And all human behaviour can be generalized to sets of inputs and outputs anyway.
Of course you are right.. you eat you shit.. as simple as that.

Quote:
Maybe I just have faith you are being sincere.
So another may be? go get it confirmed first and then I will think about your request.
Quote:
My mind is open either way.
MAY BE, I don't care?? Did you think about that? MAYBE not?

Quote:
Please let us know your true feelings and then we can find out the root causes of the same.
Saale..lavdooo aagayaa na aukaat pe.. kab sudhrega bey?
Old November 1st, 2013, 11:22 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
you mean you believe in the concept of nazar...??

What is wrong with you guys?! Why cant you be so simple like women. Either you believe in it or not...why are you all sounding so mysterious?
Many people told me I think like a woman.

What is nazar, Rakhi? What is the meaning of Nazar except observation?

To observe is to nazar and all forms of observation aka nazarein has its own unique impact in this universe.