eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
What does she look like?
For your obliging intentions , are looks a prerequisite?
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I know..all this education/re-location havnt really done much for me I guess
Ennamma?

Neenga periya buddhisali Einstein madiri ...
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Ennamma?

Ajdhsiehdn sidijeosos egaisndos

Lwjsjsjwi dhsjehebo sbsisksos
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Complexion? Fair, dark, wheatish?
fair...why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Hey the feeling seems to be mutual.. looks like we share the wave length platform at least on one thought experiment.. that is sure encouraging.
Glad.

I don't see the connection here.. how can wish I had one such be a negative impact on the kid.. on your hubby perhaps.. on the kid I cannot see how. May be I am a numbnut.. but if you would care to explain this I would be obliged.

There is a fine line between envy and admiration. “Wish I had one such” when thought enviously leads to negative impact. This is why only when certain people say certain things, negative impact takes shape. I am probably coming across as very…backward to you.

You need to check the expiry date on baby food. Trust me it works. Her daughter's eating style and the lady's exclamations are purely incidental and add no empirical value to your observations. IMHO..
I make my own baby food with utmost care. I only use fresh ingredients/produce and yes, I wash my hands after touching meat. If it’s my cooking which is making my daughter sick, then she should be sick every time I cook (which is daily). The first few times I also thought that maybe the food didn’t agree, maybe she kept her finger in her moth, may she chocked on something, maybe this and maybe that. But no…only when she says something about my daughter’s food this happens. Like I said, she is a wonderful lady, she wouldn’t do anything intentionally. Things said enviously will also cause an impact.
Once or twice or thrice can be a coincidence. Not 10 times IN A ROW on different occasions.

I differ wholely here.. and may be I am seeing the world lopsided or even upside down..It is other way around.. It is required to understand the CONCEPT of religion to understand the concept of PRAYER..
The power of positive thinking does wonders. You should try it once…

Here I suppose I have to beg your pardon as I am unable to extend any kind of assistance here without specific data.

Rakhi annoying you am I.. but what to do.. majboori ka naam mahatma gandhi, indira gandhi and sonia gandhi all rolled into one.. But I cannot see how a black tika can ward off unfavorable frequencies (or lemons/chappals/mirchi or any combination there off and please feel free to add any colored tika you may choose).. I mean.. is it some sort of a reverse dish antenna.. can you pliss elaborate with able assitance of kundalini theory or without?
You are not annoying me. Just, the questions you are asking have no one line answers. That’s why I am having trouble responding right away. To put it in a nutshell, something black on the forehead (between the eyebrows) takes the attention away from the cute features of the baby thus any negative attention is taken away by the bindi…
I am really unable to articulate this for you. If I am not mistaken, I have written about this a while ago here on EC. Have to search now. I think it was around the time when landyabhai was having his baby.
Please see my response in blue above.
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Ennamma?

I know eh
that was a bold statement to make. I guess i should edit!
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
fair...why?

Please see my response in blue above.
Hence your theory is disproved. There is no such thing as buri nazar/ drishti. See, that was easy.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hence your theory is disproved. There is no such thing as buri nazar/ drishti. See, that was easy.
Oh you using the truck theory...buri nazar waale tera moonh kaala...mai kuch aur samajh gayaa thaa ki why are u interested in her looks.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
You mean to say I am DARK??
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
I know eh
that was a bold statement to make. I guess i should edit!
If you dont translate what sanjayt typed I will type in pure hindi again.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
If you dont translate what sanjayt typed I will type in pure hindi again.
Aaap rehnedijiye.

He was saying, "I am no Einstein, so stop flaunting education"...something to that effect.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
You mean to say I am DARK??
Yep .Whats wrong in it.Even krishna the God was kaala.

Euphemistically you are a black beauty.Thats what smelly meant.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do any of you here believe in the concept of buri-nazar/ drishti here on EC? I do. When bad things keep happening in life (i was reading Gpels story), i believe it could be because of buri-nazar.

I notice that when ever someone compliments my daughter a lot, the next day she falls sick. At the cost of sounding stupid, I must admit that I think its because of buri-nazar.

Do anyone else here believe in this concept?
I know..all this education/re-location havnt really done much for me I guess
Rakhi , while this may be true, it is dangerous to have belief without sound confirmation.You may end up hating innocent people.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Avan romba buddishali maa.. avan yenna chonan ongal illai. naan buddishali illai paa.. Naa romba observant and curious kinds.. purijikarava purinjipaa puriyaadava..

There is one song that perhaps describes me well..

Naan oru muttal-nga..romba nanna padichavanga naal beyru chonnanga naan oru muttal-nga.

And don't ask me my mother tongue..I speak many languages so you can keep guessing.
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Banned

Abay payl pal yeh kyaa jonga ponga tongaa payl raha hai.Humharay nut bolt kyunn dheelay kar raha hai?
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

melly pai bachi has problem with hindi... to put it politically correctly she is Hindi challenged.. aur tupun usko hindi mein vaat lagaarela hai... ye kidhar kaa ishtyle hai bhidu.. sudhar jaa.. haan hote hote naa hojaayinga...