eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Sure believe away in anything you fancy .. just don't lose belief in your own self which is of prime importance.

As for energy transfer and such.. there is NO such thing you can think and thonk and thunk away but it will not transfer anywhere.. and if someone thinks "wow what a cute kid" that is positive energy then.. it is a good feel that is coming across.. so by your own logic it should NOT hurt the kid on the contrary, should be beneficial. No?

Now should I avoid such positive energy trickling (if at all it does so) by garlanding my kids with a used bathroom slipper or perhaps lemons and green chillis? Do explain the logic behind that practice..

As for prayers.. anyone will recognize its bullshit factor if one cared to browse the history of "religion" i.e religion as a concept not a particular religion.. that history is pretty well known, used and abused incessantly. I am talking of "Religion as a binding force and the fall outs thereof" .. if you want to know ask away I don't mind explaining but cannot guarantee coherent thoughts.. you might have to trouble yourself sequencing the items to your tastes.

And I refuse to believe you thought my post was cryptic. I would like to think you are feigning being a simpleton and you are actually much more smarter than you potray yourself.

But then there is a set of sayings that I shall share with you.

One who knows not, and he knows not that he knows not.. is a fool. Shun him.
One who knows not, and he knows that he knows not.. is a student. Teach him.
One who knows, but he knows not that he knows, is a saint, worship him.
One who knows, and he knows that he knows is a scholar. Learn from him.

I know you know where you are in the above categorization.
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:47 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Belief can make anything true. If two beliefs are up against each other, the truer will sustain.

On the observation: 'Mahakali destroying the universe should mean self-destruction too', the following may be useful.
There is an internal world and an external world. It wont be an exaggeration to say that these two are mirror images of one another. The universe is Her internal world ('garbh'). ये सृष्टि, शिव-शक्ति की संतान है.
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Achaa mere pyaare se cute se philosopher mere socretes ke dasve avataar.. mee imanual kant ke underwear.. can you look a little deeper than the surface and unearth the true meaning of that "METAPHOR" you just happened to highlight however unwittingly..
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Achaa mere pyaare se cute se philosopher mere socretes ke dasve avataar.. mee imanual kant ke underwear.. can you look a little deeper than the surface and unearth the true meaning of that "METAPHOR" you just happened to highlight however unwittingly..
METAPHOR - I metaphor sex, but she wasnt interested.

Old November 1st, 2013, 07:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

GpeL,
The intent is to connect with myself not to lose. In the process if I end up losing myself, its OK as I have tried and then failed.

As for transfer of energy, I disagree with you. You only hear, “what a cute kid” but the second thought is muted, “wish I had one such” which causes the negative impact.
You don’t have to believe it but I have seen it several times happen with my daughter. She is a very happy and a content baby. On the other hand my neighbor’s kid is a very fussy eater. Every single time my neighbor says “she eats so much?” (she asks me what I feed my D), my daughter invariably vomits that day. So far it would have happened at least 10 times with no exception.

Let me repeat myself again, you don’t need to believe in the concept of religion to believe in the concept of prayer. Prayers need not be directed up above.
You can choose to believe whatever you want. While I do understand your post, I didn’t understand the connection of my original post to your answer.

P.S: I do not know or follow the practice of chili garlands to ward off the evil. You may have to ask someone who does follow it. The only thing I follow is the black kaajal bindi which we apply on forehead to ward off evil. But from the little I learned of you in these two days, you don’t believe in the concept of kundalini and such stuff. So, me explaining that point is moot.

Last edited by Rakhi; November 1st, 2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: spellings
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

I must rush to add, my neighbor is a wonderful lady, a sweetheart. She doesnt mean any harm intentionally.
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I must rush to add, my neighbor is a wonderful lady, a sweetheart. She doesnt mean any harm intentionally.
What does she look like?
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:07 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
METAPHOR - I metaphor sex, but she wasnt interested.

Thoda isshtyle se try maar theraa metaa ka four hoingaa ich.. try kar..
koshish free hai.. nai to do peg maar phir try mar.. if not 2 peg try.. continue in a loop.
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
What does she look like?
I am sure you know that .

Now dont derail please.
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I am sure you know that .

Now dont derail please.
Its not derailing. Its a serious question. What does she look like?
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:10 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Any form of observation always damages/changes the subject under observation in some form or another.

This is true in science. Who knows? It can be true even for us humans!
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Its not derailing. Its a serious question. What does she look like?
About my height but far more beautiful.
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
About my height but far more beautiful.
Complexion? Fair, dark, wheatish?
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:21 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
GpeL,
The intent is to connect with myself not to lose. In the process if I end up losing myself, its OK as I have tried and then failed.
Hey the feeling seems to be mutual.. looks like we share the wave length platform at least on one thought experiment.. that is sure encouraging.

Quote:
As for transfer of energy, I disagree with you. You only hear, “what a cute kid” but the second thought is muted, “wish I had one such” which causes the negative impact.
I don't see the connection here.. how can wish I had one such be a negative impact on the kid.. on your hubby perhaps.. on the kid I cannot see how. May be I am a numbnut.. but if you would care to explain this I would be obliged.

Quote:
You don’t have to believe it but I have seen it several times happen with my daughter. She is a very happy and a content baby. On the other hand my neighbor’s kid is a very fussy eater. Every single time my neighbor says “she eats so much?” (she asks me what I feed my D), my daughter invariably vomits that day. So far it would have happened at least 10 times with no exception.
You need to check the expiry date on baby food. Trust me it works. Her daughter's eating style and the lady's exclamations are purely incidental and add no empirical value to your observations. IMHO..
Quote:
Let me repeat myself again, you don’t need to believe in the concept of religion to believe in the concept of prayer. Prayers need not be directed up above.
I differ wholely here.. and may be I am seeing the world lopsided or even upside down..It is other way around.. It is required to understand the CONCEPT of religion to understand the concept of PRAYER..
Quote:
You can choose to believe whatever you want. While I do understand your post, I didn’t understand the connection of my original post to your answer.
Here I suppose I have to beg your pardon as I am unable to extend any kind of assistance here without specific data.
Quote:
P.S: I do not know or follow the practice of chili garlands to ward off the evil. You may have to ask someone who does follow it. The only thing I follow is the black kaajal bindi which we apply on forehead to ward off evil. But from the little I learned of you in these two days, you don’t believe in the concept of kundalini and such stuff. So, me explaining that point is moot.
Rakhi annoying you am I.. but what to do.. majboori ka naam mahatma gandhi, indira gandhi and sonia gandhi all rolled into one.. But I cannot see how a black tika can ward off unfavorable frequencies (or lemons/chappals/mirchi or any combination there off and please feel free to add any colored tika you may choose).. I mean.. is it some sort of a reverse dish antenna.. can you pliss elaborate with able assitance of kundalini theory or without?
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:38 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Complexion? Fair, dark, wheatish?
Melly pai.. control... control yaar.. you are waay intersted in the padosan.. and then say no success.. galat hai ye..

Rakhi ji.. kundalini or no.. your neighbor (gent) is going to give you angry stares and flare his nostrils at you if melly bro has it his way