eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 10th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advantage Modi!

Le bhai,midnight mass starts at 8.30
Quote:
Midnight Mass is an annual program hosted by churches across the world. In Mumbai, due to the official law in recent years that no loudspeakers should be on late night, the Midnight Mass is begun at around 8.30p.m. and generally winds up an hour before midnight.
http://jaimaharashtratourism.blogspo...in-mumbai.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
I refuse to believe you about midnight mass and even singing of carol.dunno about mumbai but last year in hyd, it was allowed in st. marys church sec'bad and I attended it with a classmate of mine Roy D'souza and his fmly after 20 years and the year before last, our neighbors were christians and they had carol singing the whole christmas season for much longer after that.
Old November 10th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

I know for a fact that it does not end an hour before midnight atleast not at ST. mary's church hyd.. why go that far, our local marthoma church which I haven't been to recently I confess, has a special prayer at the stroke of christmas i.e 12.00 am 24th night.. 25th first stroke.

MIDNIGHT means Midnight not 11.59 pm. Period. The bell starts tolling at exactly the time and starts the mass.. Oh lord, the holy spirit and the ghost, I thank thee for thy gift of love. For all our brethern there is good news, Jesus the son of lord, the savior of the sinful souls , is with us.. so on and so forth.. doh!!
Old November 10th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

The congregation begins at 8:30..followed by a feast after prayer at 9ish and then another sermon session and then at 11:59 silence and 12 the bell toll and then the prayer starts and then the wishes for christmas start, and wine bottle pop open and people leave for their homes.
Old November 11th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oy gadhe.. you might be a mod (so am I) you might be senior.. and so am I waaay senior than you.. so go check your data first before pointing at me. Kyaa? Kabhi bhi apne opponent ko theek se jaane bagair, bina koi strategy ke war nahi shru karna.. nepolean bola. mai nahi.

And remember, while pointing a finger at someone three of your own fingers are pointing towards you.

Ab rahi tumhari chewtiyatic exclamations.. what rules to be applied to minorities (read muslims)? Kaunsa mulla raat ke 2 baje munni badnaam hui ko 69999 decibels me bajaate hue apne allah ko visarjan karne jyaata hai? only sound if any is their early morning namaz call and is very very short. Only juloos that I can think of is muharram and that happens well in civilized time. Your assertion that 12:30 tak muharram jyata hai is rediculous and a false assertion and I have lived in HYD for more than 8 years cerfews and all. Mullahs follow certain times prescribed by their books and all activities in muslim world is guided by sunrise/sunset moon rise/moon set. None go till the imaginary time of yours. And all these ganesh and durga visarjan drama is not a MUMBAI phenomenon.. it is India wide and my town which has NO claim to fame is ALSO a victim. We have had ZERO muharram processions in the past 50 years for your info.

Here are some facts for you about my position to munch at leisure and spit it out or swallow (your choice).

a) I am and have been the biggest critic and hater of all things congress.. Right from M.K.Gandhi all the way down to Mummyopapaodadiogandhiji my hoon aapkaa rahul gandhi.
b) I am a citizen of umrica so have ZERO interest in indian politics and my observations are as a neutral indian. Apun kaa kyaa. modi tum sab ka jhingalala karenga apun USA kalti.
c) Just because one poison is beautiful to look at and sweet like a peppermint to swallow, it does not become any less poisonous. And sweet can be poison ask a diabetic.
d) Should MODI succeed even partially or microscopically in his alleged dreams, the progress or whatever India has left of it will all vanish.. it will go into dumps faster than anything imaginable. Mere ko kyaa.. rupee will slup to 5000 for 1$.. all other countries will have an economic embargo on India but my $ will go a looooong way in India, tomato will sell for 4000 rs a kg and still me and my family will be able to afford it.. I don't mind all that at all.. apun to hindu bamman hai.. so no danger from modi.. $$ mein savings hai so no issues for me a kg of tomato will still cost less than a $.. tum sab bhugto.

I was just showing you a range of possiblities.. jaise saadi ka dukaan waala shows you a billin saris to your wife so she can select one she likes.. tum bhi apna choice karo.. aur phir bhugto..apun ko kyaa.. apun fence par baitega aur jo jitaa us ko shaabash bolega.. fence chubega to USA kalti.. simbul..

A madarch0d has only one identity and Modi is one and he cannot escape that tag. Gadhe ko chandan lagaa dene se bhi vo gadhaa hi rahega.
kya ravi bhai, aathe hi shuru. I just hope u change ur mind on NaMo.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old November 11th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Pelu Pelu

I can't babu (btw nice you are here).. I have to give credit where credit is due.. however horrible the truth, it has to be accepted. I refuse to be an ostrich to bury my head in sand.
Old November 11th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
Quote:
Oy gadhe.. you might be a mod (so am I) you might be senior.. and so am I waaay senior than you.. so go check your data first before pointing at me. Kyaa? Kabhi bhi apne opponent ko theek se jaane bagair, bina koi strategy ke war nahi shru karna.. nepolean bola. mai nahi.

And remember, while pointing a finger at someone three of your own fingers are pointing towards you.

Ab rahi tumhari chewtiyatic exclamations.. what rules to be applied to minorities (read muslims)? Kaunsa mulla raat ke 2 baje munni badnaam hui ko 69999 decibels me bajaate hue apne allah ko visarjan karne jyaata hai? only sound if any is their early morning namaz call and is very very short. Only juloos that I can think of is muharram and that happens well in civilized time. Your assertion that 12:30 tak muharram jyata hai is rediculous and a false assertion and I have lived in HYD for more than 8 years cerfews and all. Mullahs follow certain times prescribed by their books and all activities in muslim world is guided by sunrise/sunset moon rise/moon set. None go till the imaginary time of yours. And all these ganesh and durga visarjan drama is not a MUMBAI phenomenon.. it is India wide and my town which has NO claim to fame is ALSO a victim. We have had ZERO muharram processions in the past 50 years for your info.

Here are some facts for you about my position to munch at leisure and spit it out or swallow (your choice).

a) I am and have been the biggest critic and hater of all things congress.. Right from M.K.Gandhi all the way down to Mummyopapaodadiogandhiji my hoon aapkaa rahul gandhi.
b) I am a citizen of umrica so have ZERO interest in indian politics and my observations are as a neutral indian. Apun kaa kyaa. modi tum sab ka jhingalala karenga apun USA kalti.
c) Just because one poison is beautiful to look at and sweet like a peppermint to swallow, it does not become any less poisonous. And sweet can be poison ask a diabetic.
d) Should MODI succeed even partially or microscopically in his alleged dreams, the progress or whatever India has left of it will all vanish.. it will go into dumps faster than anything imaginable. Mere ko kyaa.. rupee will slup to 5000 for 1$.. all other countries will have an economic embargo on India but my $ will go a looooong way in India, tomato will sell for 4000 rs a kg and still me and my family will be able to afford it.. I don't mind all that at all.. apun to hindu bamman hai.. so no danger from modi.. $$ mein savings hai so no issues for me a kg of tomato will still cost less than a $.. tum sab bhugto.

I was just showing you a range of possiblities.. jaise saadi ka dukaan waala shows you a billin saris to your wife so she can select one she likes.. tum bhi apna choice karo.. aur phir bhugto..apun ko kyaa.. apun fence par baitega aur jo jitaa us ko shaabash bolega.. fence chubega to USA kalti.. simbul..

A madarch0d has only one identity and Modi is one and he cannot escape that tag. Gadhe ko chandan lagaa dene se bhi vo gadhaa hi rahega.
The west is not in any position to impose embargo...US, Europe are in deep economic shit. Multinational companies will do business with anybody in so far their interests are served. It all boils down to whether Saudi govt will be economically strong or weakened. Sunni Muslims all around the world dance on Saudi music. Saudis are scared shitless of Iran, and have struck deal with Pakistan for nukes, are colluding with Israel to topple Assad....China is a top buyer of Saudi oil, but it has its own problems in Xinkiang...if it explicitly supports Saudi embargo of Modi, it will exacerbate Xinkiang problems.

Bottomline is Modi will thrive if he continues to be friend of Israel, regardless of whether embargo is imposed or not. This because Israel wants to neutralize any nuclear threat coming from Islamic countries. Once upon a time Israel wanted to bomb Kahuta out of existence which was declined by Indira at that time.

If Israel's fortune dwindles, and Saudis (this means Saudi and UAE combined) have upper hand in mid-east economy, Modi will suffer. But then Modi will most likely go to Riyadh and kiss Abdullah's hand and then it will be business as usual. RSS and VHP are going to lose either way....
Old November 11th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Pelu Pelu

watch "kissa kursi kaa" an old movie not much known but very apt satire on this very phenomena.

Laters.. kids want me to take them somewhere.. dunno where but have to oblige.
Old November 11th, 2013, 05:56 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
forget it.. this jobless mindless bugger will now hound ec posting a million inane posts a day.. btw where is budmaas?
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
forget it.. this jobless mindless bugger will now hound ec posting a million inane posts a day.. btw where is budmaas?

see shakti bhau understands me perfectly.. it takes one to know one.
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Old November 11th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Pelu Pelu

Hey but still he is better than many americans and europeans who could not locate Iraq till bush jr. Invaded to rid it of so-damn-hussain.. you are with us or against us..
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:19 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see shakti bhau understands me perfectly.. it takes one to know one.
You say you don't care about Indian politics yet you post in every thread about Modi.. now that's a sign of obsession.

You had better not tax your messed up brain too much.. let mommy and daddy take good care of you while you're home.
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Pelu Pelu

Dhurru pai, VHP and RSS are spent force.. just a prostitute of the red light district used to dance to BJPs tune at its whim and fancy.. they are given some shouting opportunities so they can think they matter. For all practical purposes, these chaddi clad oldies are clowns.. they scream shout do their ritualistic thing like the enuch group that comes and makes assorted noise at a person's door step.. and they go away if given a bit of alms or if ignored..

But what do I know ask sarv_shaktiman pai.. he has to hencforth endorse my views.. the views of a jobless brainless bugger hounding and haunting ec. a note to myself email kharchu for enhancement of sw.. all my post should first go to SS pai for approval.. once he moderates it, it should be available for public consumption or else relegated to the dust bin..

That way I am happy posting inane posts and ss pai is happy not to have to suffer my posts.. hey wait. I forgot he has to suffer it to approve it.. kaise karen??? big poblem.. murgi.. anda...
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

You had better not tax your messed up brain too much.. let mommy and daddy take good care of you while you're home.
Mommy.. too old.. 85 yaar taras khaa us par.. daddy unfortunately thoda jaldi upar chalegayaa. he did not anticipate this development you see.. bol to tere paas aa jaaun.. mera diaper bhi badal dena aur mere post ko bhi moderate kar dena.. or better yet keep me away from a comp.. find some other entertainment for me.. I suggest Madhuri Dixit.. but you can do better than that I am sure.
Old November 11th, 2013, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Mommy.. too old.. 85 yaar taras khaa us par.. daddy unfortunately thoda jaldi upar chalegayaa. he did not anticipate this development you see.. bol to tere paas aa jaaun.. mera diaper bhi badal dena aur mere post ko bhi moderate kar dena.. or better yet keep me away from a comp.. find some other entertainment for me.. I suggest Madhuri Dixit.. but you can do better than that I am sure.
sabki maarta hai idhar .. teri thodi li to rone laga.. be a sport.. chal tere ko Elli Avram di.. Madhuri to teri umar ki ho gayi hogi