eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 9th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advantage Modi!

Well technically NONE except perhaps rajiv and that too because his mom's death was squeezed dry won an election.. none others.. since or even perhaps before.

Let see what the "none of the above option" approved by Supreme Court brings about.. and if it will be implemented in the first place.

India is the largest democrazy as per the world i call it the biggest mockery of democrazy.
Old November 10th, 2013, 02:24 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Narendra Modi is a challenger for Congress, we can't ignore him: Chidambaram

PANAJI: Union finance minister P Chidambaram on Sunday acknowledged that the Congress party considers BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi as a "challenger."

"As a political party, we acknowledge that he (Modi) is a challenger. We cannot ignore him. He is a candidate fielded by the principal opposition party. We have to take note of him," he said during an interaction at 'ThinkFest' event currently on in Goa.

The minister, however, said that as an individual he is concerned about his (Modi's) ideology, philosophy and the kind of language he has been using in public rallies.

"So far he (Modi) is extremely opaque. So far he has not spoken on any of the major issues. He has just made election promises," Chidambaram said.

He said the rank and file of Congress party feel that Rahul Gandhi should be leader of the party and leader of government, if it is voted to power in the forthcoming general polls.

"Rank and file seems to think that if party is voted to power, Rahul Gandhi should be the leader of the party and leader of the government," he stated.

"As far as my personal opinion is concerned, I feel that the time has come to hand over the torch to the younger generation," Chidambaram stressed.

"There are enough young men and women in the country who can take part in the government and provide good governance," he said.

The minister noted that Rahul Gandhi has been addressing various public rallies. "But if I was advising him (Rahul), I would have advised him to spell out his views on various major issues (in the rallies)," he said.

When questioned why Congress leaders including Prime Minister Manmohan Singh have not been commenting on major issues, the finance minister said, "PM does address audience and addresses press conferences, although it is not as much as I expect him to do."

"You can agree or disagree with what he speaks but certainly he speaks," Chidambaram said.
Old November 10th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
While all political parties are MC's of the tallest order the one to be beware of.. well of couse after SG, is NM.. he is a very poisonous person and reminds me of a certain hitler who was considered a very good orator (Btw did you know hitler NEVER won an election?).. anyways.. Modi if elected will set the country on such a collision course which has no definite end.. and we already have enough on our platter to even consider an asshole like Modi for the all powerful PM post.
I had similar views when Obama was elected president of US... but haven't seen many of my theories come true. Some yes... but small truths that was evident by anyone simple and logical enough. But all my bigger conspiracy theories just didn't come true. Could be any reason but I think the main reason was media and frequent popularity rating updates. The latter is, I believe, very powerful to make achchon achchon ki chaddi gila.

In India, however popular Modi may be with the general public, he has still not won over the media completely. And his PMship will be almost at the end of his tenure before he will have any influence... too little... too late. I do not see how he can do or achieve what people like Hitler and/or Stalin did

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Tum jaise congress ko support kar karke hi desh ki MC BC karte hi.
Yes he is a good orator so what ? atleast his speeches are his own and not like that chutiya Rahul Gandhi reading or that dumb MMS not speaking at all.
And how do you call him a poisonous person ? Just because he stopped frequent riots in his states he becomes a poisonous person ?
Here in Mumbai the moharam pravachans go on till 12.30 with loudspeaker at its fullest whereas Navaratri and Ganpati celebrations are under time limits.This is the congress rule you want ? Why are rules not implemented for minorities ?
Now I know someone on board will come and say its not the congress but police problem you should complain to the police etc

India needs a change and Modi is the best option for now
Quote:
While all political parties are MC's of the tallest order the one to be beware of.. well of couse after SG, is NM.. he is a very poisonous person and reminds me of a certain hitler who was considered a very good orator (Btw did you know hitler NEVER won an election?).. anyways.. Modi if elected will set the country on such a collision course which has no definite end.. and we already have enough on our platter to even consider an asshole like Modi for the all powerful PM post.
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Now I know someone on board will come and say its not the congress but police problem you should complain to the police etc

And how the hell is it police problem Police go into these ghettos to do policegiri and get killed... and that is all they can do... get killed as there is no political support to do any other thing. What tf is police supposed to do

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

You should hear them speak openly about jihad and atankwad,they are supporting it saying that when you harass us we retaliate and you call that atankwad but its not atankwad its jihad.
I agree with most of you people who say that India is hell when congress is around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
And how the hell is it police problem Police go into these ghettos to do policegiri and get killed... and that is all they can do... get killed as there is no political support to do any other thing. What tf is police supposed to do
Old November 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
You should hear them speak openly about jihad and atankwad,they are supporting it saying that when you harass us we retaliate and you call that atankwad but its not atankwad its jihad.
I agree with most of you people who say that India is hell when congress is around.
But in this thread we are not talking congress, Swarmi pai... we are talking Modi and Gpela pai mentioned something about him being extremely poisonous. Just wondering where that came from. I had similar theories about some other leader and most of my baseless thoughts were false... never came true. Let's see if his thoughts have any basis...

Old November 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Super eCharchan

Maybe he is poisonous as there are no jihadi training camps in Gujarat plus everyone is treated equal and there is no minority, so Congressi think he used poison for doing such a small task.
Quote:
But in this thread we are not talking congress, Swarmi pai... we are talking Modi and Gpela pai mentioned something about him being extremely poisonous. Just wondering where that came from. I had similar theories about some other leader and most of my baseless thoughts were false... never came true. Let's see if his thoughts have any basis...
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
God forbid!! may your observation come true. It is a fact that MODI alone cannot do a shit.. it is only the catalyst factor that bothers me. Hitler did not do shit himself it was people who ran amok that did the damage.. and all hitler had to do was to keep quite and turn and look the other way and have a few individuals punished if they came in the way. Hitler was a 5.3 tall chewtiya not mike tyson to even ONE dude. Same applies to modi.. some idiots will go berserk and the establishment will will just look the other way..it has happened before. The anti sickh riot is an example.. tytler has been chargesheeted and then everyone forgot.

You do not have the ability to see future. But past history tells you a possible outcome. You still want to experiment? I think that would be completely idiotic.
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Tum jaise congress ko support kar karke hi desh ki MC BC karte hi.
Yes he is a good orator so what ? atleast his speeches are his own and not like that chutiya Rahul Gandhi reading or that dumb MMS not speaking at all.
And how do you call him a poisonous person ? Just because he stopped frequent riots in his states he becomes a poisonous person ?
Here in Mumbai the moharam pravachans go on till 12.30 with loudspeaker at its fullest whereas Navaratri and Ganpati celebrations are under time limits.This is the congress rule you want ? Why are rules not implemented for minorities ?

India needs a change and Modi is the best option for now
Oy gadhe.. you might be a mod (so am I) you might be senior.. and so am I waaay senior than you.. so go check your data first before pointing at me. Kyaa? Kabhi bhi apne opponent ko theek se jaane bagair, bina koi strategy ke war nahi shru karna.. nepolean bola. mai nahi.

And remember, while pointing a finger at someone three of your own fingers are pointing towards you.

Ab rahi tumhari chewtiyatic exclamations.. what rules to be applied to minorities (read muslims)? Kaunsa mulla raat ke 2 baje munni badnaam hui ko 69999 decibels me bajaate hue apne allah ko visarjan karne jyaata hai? only sound if any is their early morning namaz call and is very very short. Only juloos that I can think of is muharram and that happens well in civilized time. Your assertion that 12:30 tak muharram jyata hai is rediculous and a false assertion and I have lived in HYD for more than 8 years cerfews and all. Mullahs follow certain times prescribed by their books and all activities in muslim world is guided by sunrise/sunset moon rise/moon set. None go till the imaginary time of yours. And all these ganesh and durga visarjan drama is not a MUMBAI phenomenon.. it is India wide and my town which has NO claim to fame is ALSO a victim. We have had ZERO muharram processions in the past 50 years for your info.

Here are some facts for you about my position to munch at leisure and spit it out or swallow (your choice).

a) I am and have been the biggest critic and hater of all things congress.. Right from M.K.Gandhi all the way down to Mummyopapaodadiogandhiji my hoon aapkaa rahul gandhi.
b) I am a citizen of umrica so have ZERO interest in indian politics and my observations are as a neutral indian. Apun kaa kyaa. modi tum sab ka jhingalala karenga apun USA kalti.
c) Just because one poison is beautiful to look at and sweet like a peppermint to swallow, it does not become any less poisonous. And sweet can be poison ask a diabetic.
d) Should MODI succeed even partially or microscopically in his alleged dreams, the progress or whatever India has left of it will all vanish.. it will go into dumps faster than anything imaginable. Mere ko kyaa.. rupee will slup to 5000 for 1$.. all other countries will have an economic embargo on India but my $ will go a looooong way in India, tomato will sell for 4000 rs a kg and still me and my family will be able to afford it.. I don't mind all that at all.. apun to hindu bamman hai.. so no danger from modi.. $$ mein savings hai so no issues for me a kg of tomato will still cost less than a $.. tum sab bhugto.

I was just showing you a range of possiblities.. jaise saadi ka dukaan waala shows you a billin saris to your wife so she can select one she likes.. tum bhi apna choice karo.. aur phir bhugto..apun ko kyaa.. apun fence par baitega aur jo jitaa us ko shaabash bolega.. fence chubega to USA kalti.. simbul..

A madarch0d has only one identity and Modi is one and he cannot escape that tag. Gadhe ko chandan lagaa dene se bhi vo gadhaa hi rahega.
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Pelu Pelu

Aur agar ek muharram se itni takleef hoti hai to why have 35 such your own.. time limit.. saala I say 9 PM shut the f up.. bachon ko budhon ko sab ko disturb karte ho. Raam navami.. shivratri jaagran, ganesh puja, durga puja, diwali, kaali puja, tulsi puja, sankaranti, holi the list is as long as the 350 crore gods and godesses in our religion.. saala India in this regard is not a third world nation by any stretch of imagination.. har aadmi ka 3 alag alag bhagwaan mil jaat hai.. more bhagwaans than the population.. all noisy like hell.

But kisi ne sahi kahaa hai.empty vessels make much noise.. khaali dabba jyaada aawaaz karta hai.. adh jal ghagri chalkat jaay.

Last edited by GpeL; November 10th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old November 10th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
IT IS A POLICE PROBLEM.. kyaa gand marane ko salary lete ho...your job is maintaining law and order.. and if it means you get killed hell yaa.a. saala army bolega..yaar udhar se goli maarte hain.. apun border par nahi jaayega.. teri vaat lag jaayegi.. why did it get to a situation where police have to get killed in the first place.
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Super eCharchan

Ab yaha par mod waala baat kaha se aaya ?
Its not 12.30 tak moharum jaata hi,they have this 10 days of preaching and they are allowed to continue till late with loudspeakers blazing at the highest,and its not in thier mosques or madarsaas its on the roads.
15 saal se Gujarat ka CM hi,tera bolne ka matlab hi waha ki puri janta chutiya hi jo usko baar baar chunkar laati hi ? Kuch toh kiya hoga ? Congress tak gayi par ek bhi case uske khilaaf daal nahi paayi.
And I dont point a fingers at anyone pura ka pura haath hi dikha deta hu
Quote:
Oy gadhe.. you might be a mod (so am I) you might be senior.. and so am I waaay senior than you.. so go check your data first before pointing at me. Kyaa? Kabhi bhi apne opponent ko theek se jaane bagair, bina koi strategy ke war nahi shru karna.. nepolean bola. mai nahi.

And remember, while pointing a finger at someone three of your own fingers are pointing towards you.

Ab rahi tumhari chewtiyatic exclamations.. what rules to be applied to minorities (read muslims)? Kaunsa mulla raat ke 2 baje munni badnaam hui ko 69999 decibels me bajaate hue apne allah ko visarjan karne jyaata hai? only sound if any is their early morning namaz call and is very very short. Only juloos that I can think of is muharram and that happens well in civilized time. Your assertion that 12:30 tak muharram jyata hai is rediculous and a false assertion and I have lived in HYD for more than 8 years cerfews and all. Mullahs follow certain times prescribed by their books and all activities in muslim world is guided by sunrise/sunset moon rise/moon set. None go till the imaginary time of yours. And all these ganesh and durga visarjan drama is not a MUMBAI phenomenon.. it is India wide and my town which has NO claim to fame is ALSO a victim. We have had ZERO muharram processions in the past 50 years for your info.

Here are some facts for you about my position to munch at leisure and spit it out or swallow (your choice).

a) I am and have been the biggest critic and hater of all things congress.. Right from M.K.Gandhi all the way down to Mummyopapaodadiogandhiji my hoon aapkaa rahul gandhi.
b) I am a citizen of umrica so have ZERO interest in indian politics and my observations are as a neutral indian. Apun kaa kyaa. modi tum sab ka jhingalala karenga apun USA kalti.
c) Just because one poison is beautiful to look at and sweet like a peppermint to swallow, it does not become any less poisonous. And sweet can be poison ask a diabetic.
d) Should MODI succeed even partially or microscopically in his alleged dreams, the progress or whatever India has left of it will all vanish.. it will go into dumps faster than anything imaginable. Mere ko kyaa.. rupee will slup to 5000 for 1$.. all other countries will have an economic embargo on India but my $ will go a looooong way in India, tomato will sell for 4000 rs a kg and still me and my family will be able to afford it.. I don't mind all that at all.. apun to hindu bamman hai.. so no danger from modi.. $$ mein savings hai so no issues for me a kg of tomato will still cost less than a $.. tum sab bhugto.

I was just showing you a range of possiblities.. jaise saadi ka dukaan waala shows you a billin saris to your wife so she can select one she likes.. tum bhi apna choice karo.. aur phir bhugto..apun ko kyaa.. apun fence par baitega aur jo jitaa us ko shaabash bolega.. fence chubega to USA kalti.. simbul..

A madarch0d has only one identity and Modi is one and he cannot escape that tag. Gadhe ko chandan lagaa dene se bhi vo gadhaa hi rahega.
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Super eCharchan

For your kind info the police imposes a limit of 10pm only on hindu and christian festivals(yes christians are not allowed mid night masses now for christmas).But no limits for the muslims,simply because they are the vote banks of congress.
Quote:
Aur agar ek muharram se itni takleef hoti hai to why have 35 such your own.. time limit.. saala I say 9 PM shut the f up.. bachon ko budhon ko sab ko disturb karte ho. Raam navami.. shivratri jaagran, ganesh puja, durga puja, diwali, kaali puja, tulsi puja, sankaranti, holi the list is as long as the 350 crore gods and godesses in our religion.. saala India in this regard is not a third world nation by any stretch of imagination.. har aadmi ka 3 alag alag bhagwaan mil jaat hai.. more bhagwaans than the population.. all noisy like hell.

But kisi ne sahi kahaa hai.empty vessels make much noise.. khaali dabba jyaada aawaaz karta hai.. adh jal ghagri chalkat jaay.
Old November 10th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Pelu Pelu

I refuse to believe you about midnight mass and even singing of carol.dunno about mumbai but last year in hyd, it was allowed in st. marys church sec'bad and I attended it with a classmate of mine Roy D'souza and his fmly after 20 years and the year before last, our neighbors were christians and they had carol singing the whole christmas season for much longer after that.