eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old July 9th, 2013, 10:29 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
She thanked me and told me that she saw me staring at her tummy.
Was it for not staring at other parts of her body.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Was it for not staring at other parts of her body.
The only skin available to see was her tummy, legs and arms.

Legs and arms were covered in tattoo so I was looking at her 8 packs only.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

I wont stare unless its a perfect body but due morphed and airbrushed photos have really changed the definition of perfection in my eyes.

I remember how bad i felt looking at the so called hotties in college in saree after their muffin tops were visible in it.
Old July 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame
Dirty look is a sign of loose character...hence the stares. You should have remained poker-faced
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:06 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Sutradharji also thinks likewise here
Old July 9th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi, I doubt the starers care two hoots about what you are thinking or how you are feeling. You thinking so much is only bad for you. I would have said show them the middle finger but wouldn't want that with your baby there.
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Mukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi, had it been a women of American or European origin, would she had the same feeling you had ? She would have not bothered who stared and who dont. Your own feeling made them to stare at you. Isnt it ?
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame
Rakhi, if you were looking something like the lady below, even I would stare at you Canada is a very cold country, you can either feel warm by drinking Vodka or...

But if you were looking like one of them and the Indian men were still looking at you then there certainly is something wrong with them.

Last edited by viking; July 9th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks.

Not so long ago there was someone here (dont exactly remember who), criticized how Indian women dont dress up appropriately at beaches (meaning, she is in jeans/salwar etc). No wonder! you scare her off so much that she refuses to dress appropriately!
Rakhi..check this out. This is a scene at a water park in India..a lady with a saree in a pool Now dont tell me you went into the pool wearing a saree too like a typical Indian woman!

I was at a local water park I saw a young lady there in the pool wearing a saree. She passed me an angry look since I was looking at her. She may have thought that I had this hungry look, but actually I was thinking of getting out of the pool and fleeing back to home since I noticed the fungus that she had around her waistline and the ugly stretch marks on her tummy, this was clearly visible because of the saree. If she wore a swim suit, it could have helped me stay in the pool for longer without looking at her!!

Old July 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Quote:
Thanks.

Not so long ago there was someone here (dont exactly remember who), criticized how Indian women dont dress up appropriately at beaches (meaning, she is in jeans/salwar etc). No wonder! you scare her off so much that she refuses to dress appropriately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
That was viking .. I recall.
didn't i say so.. QED

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Rakhi, if you were looking something like the lady below, even I would stare at you Canada is a very cold country, you can either feel warm by drinking Vodka or...

But if you were looking like one of them and the Indian men were still looking at you then there certainly is something wrong with them.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Times are changing, kids now learn swimming in pool, I learnt it in canal in Punjab

jeetIAF
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
Times are changing, kids now learn swimming in pool, I learnt it in canal in Punjab

jeetIAF
Not for all. My sister first swam when she was a toddler in our landlord's swimming pool in Chandigarh in early 70's. They had a luxurious house. But ultimately drove us out because of my using walls like a blackboard with pencils.
Old July 9th, 2013, 11:07 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

poriki passango...suttama arivu ille

Arrivu kunjha kuuda kadayadu. Veeron Kalimaanu than!
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post

jeetIAF

Khadds in Pathankot are not that deep to learn swimming

Where you learnt it ?
Old July 10th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi Ji...........................

Men are MEN..... They are Horny by nature..