eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:57 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Are you like seriously kidding me? like seriously? i know what it's like as in seriously getting excited. remember my boyfriend? yeah, his was like Holy Moses, like wtf like holy samosas that excited me. he very gingerly dropped his towel once while we were at this cool like really cool pool party & stood stark naked like like in front of me. i mean can you imagine like really i was so excited, it blew my mind & i begged him to measure his thing. it was like really like really really meant for the Guinness Book of Records. i like have saved his number to my contacts as 'Bade Miyaan'. It was sheer luck like i ran into him & later kept like the real like not fake but the like real excitement going!
Like I'm so excited thinking of him like I'm not* seriously am not rolling my eyes but I'm like grinning ear to ear
Old June 3rd, 2016, 04:59 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Are you like seriously kidding me? like seriously? i know what it's like as in seriously getting excited. remember my boyfriend? yeah, his was like Holy Moses, like wtf like holy samosas that excited me. he very gingerly dropped his towel once while we were at this cool like really cool pool party & stood stark naked like like in front of me. i mean can you imagine like really i was so excited, it blew my mind & i begged him to measure his thing. it was like really like really really meant for the Guinness Book of Records. i like have saved his number to my contacts as 'Bade Miyaan'. It was sheer luck like i ran into him & later kept like the real like not fake but the like real excitement going!
Like I'm so excited thinking of him like I'm not* seriously am not rolling my eyes but I'm like grinning ear to ear
15inchee baba Tantuji ?
Old June 3rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
15inchee baba Tantuji ?
i was talking about my muslim boyfriend Tantuji sounds Hindu. Are Hindus well endowed? Just curious
Old June 5th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was talking about my muslim boyfriend Tantuji sounds Hindu. Are Hindus well endowed? Just curious
Just imagine if he was not peaceful... that is not kat-bulla, and you would get the average size of a hindi

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:16 PM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Just imagine if he was not peaceful... that is not kat-bulla, and you would get the average size of a hindi
Huh? what is that suppose to mean very hard to comprehend I was only talking about the big bulging brain
Old June 7th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh? what is that suppose to mean very hard to comprehend I was only talking about the big bulging brain
I did not think that would be hard to understand... or misunderstood. You said your peaceful boyfriend was well endowed... with a big bulging brain. You know very well that peaceful people are brain-washed... that is, by the time they can be called grown up (if they can ever be called that), their brains are about a tenth of what normal human brains can be.

So to answer your questions, "are hindus well-endowed?" Since hinduism is the most spiritual religion in the world... decided in as decent and logical way as possible... then their brains are usually endowed a bit more than 10 times that of a peaceful guy. This should help you guesstimate what you are missing

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I did not think that would be hard to understand... or misunderstood. You said your peaceful boyfriend was well endowed... with a big bulging brain. You know very well that peaceful people are brain-washed... that is, by the time they can be called grown up (if they can ever be called that), their brains are about a tenth of what normal human brains can be.

So to answer your questions, "are hindus well-endowed?" Since hinduism is the most spiritual religion in the world... decided in as decent and logical way as possible... then their brains are usually endowed a bit more than 10 times that of a peaceful guy. This should help you guesstimate what you are missing
haaye aa gaya tu i kinda missed you i have to go now. I'll login later. bfn
Old June 7th, 2016, 05:39 PM
be badass

hope you aren't accusing me of being pro-muslim & anti-hindu? our friendship was much talked about even when we were dating. we hit it off right away as friends & that too was never on a superficial level. Between the two of us, it was never a peaceful vs non-peaceful problem. we sort of had this understanding for we were very different from each other. we had no religious prejudices either. when you are in love your very perception of the other person's community changes. i don't think I'm missing out on anything peaceful, non-peaceful with big bulging brains though still intimidating/pleasurable, will eventually begin to lose its novelty .. all good things, as they say, must come to an end, one day, Mr.Sane. as does life
Old June 10th, 2016, 03:09 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
15inchee baba Tantuji ?
That was the first thought i had too. But His timestamps look more like Kallu Pai.