eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old July 9th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorry to say but many Indian men are shameless!

Even I stare. A lot. The other day I went swimming. There was a babe in a two-piece bikini. I gave her a good look-over.

It felt good.

Quit complaining, Rakhi.
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Those men wanted your attention and they succeeded
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Rakhi.

I think it's okay to glance at a female and "check her out" once. But I know what Rakhi is referring to. Some guys, specifically Indians, stare at females with this blank and obscene gaze, as though she is going to break out into an item number. If there is a group of guys, they snicker and giggle.

It is very rude and offensive.
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Even I stare. A lot. The other day I went swimming. There was a babe in a two-piece bikini. I gave her a good look-over.

It felt good.

Quit complaining, Rakhi.
It doesn't matter what she was wearing, just dont make so uncomfortable that she has to think twice to go to the pool again. If only I had the power, I would have walked over and said something to make them stop staring...

This actually happens in gym too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Those men wanted your attention and they succeeded

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I agree with Rakhi.

I think it's okay to glance at a female and "check her out" once. But I know what Rakhi is referring to. Some guys, specifically Indians, stare at females with this blank and obscene gaze, as though she is going to break out into an item number. If there is a group of guys, they snicker and giggle.

It is very rude and offensive.
Exactly! Exactly my point! I was already conscious to begin with, with not many women around, in a swim suit running behind a toddler...staring doesn't help. I would feel sorry if this happened to any woman. Its not "checking-her-out", its the actual staring. They dont even turn their gaze away when we give them a look. As if it gives them a right to stare just because I also happen to be Indian.

Its disrespectful, demeaning and completely unnecessary.
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

-Time to buy a new bikini.

-You lost weight you said and that awesome figure will attract all the stares.

-You should ve maintain the eye contact of that "dirty look" for more than 6 seconds to let them know that you want to kill them. Just a look didn't work I guess.

-Where exactly they were staring... face/bust/flat tummy/toned legs?

Different reasons ... one could be you went to YMCA where you were the only beauty in bikini. Then Change the venue.

I look once if it is non-saggy boobs and a flat tummy and then concentrate on my swimming.

only one lady, who is physical trainer at gym, I looked more than three seconds. At her 8 packs and met her later at hot tub area and complimented her too for that. She thanked me and told me that she saw me staring at her tummy.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
-
-You should ve maintain the eye contact of that "dirty look" for more than 6 seconds to let them know that you want to kill them. Just a look didn't work I guess.
ya...leaving my daughter unattended for 6 seconds? You have no idea what she is capabe of doing in 6 seconds . Ask parents who have young children here.

Edit: another thing, I shouldnt need to change to a different suit or change venue or anything. Just let me be please.

Last edited by Rakhi; July 9th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am not kidding. These guys don't stop staring!

So, this is what happened, over the weekend I took my DD to her very first swimming lessons. Since it was a toddler pool, I also got into the pool with her (as is the requirement). And most of the parents were men accompanying their children. They wouldn't stop staring!! even when I gave them a very dirty look!

After 30 minutes when it was time to go, my daughter started throwing a fit that she wants back in the water. It was so hard to control her...i was running behind her and these guys still wouldnt help...just kept staring! I couldnt wait to get out, get dressed and go home .

Why do you guys stare as if we are not aware of it? As if you had never seen an Indian woman? It is so embarrassing. You should stop doing it!

needless to say, only Indian men do this .

I am very angry with you all (well at those guys who stare)! Shame shame shame
And why are Indian women so obnoxious and uppity-up. If you stare at them they think as if they are a Miss World and give you a look of contempt... as if we are the lowliest dirt in the world. So what if we have dark faces with pimples all over. We do not get such responses from angrez women. They respond with a warm smile when we stare at them... and in fact I even got a comment from one saying I am so handsome. I believe Indian women have false pride and have no confidence in their own bodies.

Rahki tai, next time at the pool just smile back instead of giving a dirty death stare. You will see that we Indian men can be the loyalest and most honest friends that you can ever make. Of course, do not ever try to pry into what's going on in our minds... even when we are the bestest of friends in the world

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
And why are Indian women so obnoxious and uppity-up. If you stare at them they think as if they are a Miss World and give you a look of contempt... as if we are the lowliest dirt in the world. So what if we have dark faces with pimples all over. We do not get such responses from angrez women. They respond with a warm smile when we stare at them... and in fact I even got a comment from one saying I am so handsome. I believe Indian women have false pride and have no confidence in their own bodies.

Rahki tai, next time at the pool just smile back instead of giving a dirty death stare. You will see that we Indian men can be the loyalest and most honest friends that you can ever make. Of course, do not ever try to pry into what's going on in our minds... even when we are the bestest of friends in the world
Sane, you got me wrong. I do smile too when I see a man "looking" at me. happened several times at work, train, restaurants etc. What I am talking about is staring....its not pleasant at all. There is a difference between looking and staring.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

May be they thought what this overweight madrasi in bikini doing in the pool with kids
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
May be they thought what this overweight madrasi in bikini doing in the pool with kids
ya...that must be it

they dont have a body like....good body either.
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:25 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Can I participate?
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Can I participate?
you mean participation in staring her?
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Sane, you got me wrong. I do smile too when I see a man "looking" at me. happened several times at work, train, restaurants etc. What I am talking about is staring....its not pleasant at all. There is a difference between looking and staring.
At this Y that I used to visit some years back there used to come this woman who, by just looking at her you would think will displace all the water in the pool. So naturally I couldn't help but stare. All she had to do was give me a warm smile and she captured my heart. And when I saw her swim... she was a mermaid... not a ripple in the water

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

I continued to be amazed at the responses given by echarchans. I wonder if men are oblivious to the obvious.

Rakhi did not go to the pool to find a date or a potential romp. She was there to teach her toddler how to swim. That should have been apparent when she was chasing one. So out of common courtesy to a fellow human being - DON'T SHAMELESSLY LECH ON HER.

It doesn't matter whether she is thin or fat, good looking or ugly, big boobs or small boobs. What the hell? Grown men don't need to behave as horny teenagers. Just because a female is in a swimsuit, doesn't mean she is looking for sex.