eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old April 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aarushi was with Hemraj at the Bed: CBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
But why would Hemraj give his own keys to Krishna to get his own throat slit...??
Hmm ...

I think the guys (Hemraj, Krishna, and whoever) wanted to get together and have a little guys' drinking party?

So he gave the key, so the others could come in in the night?

Just speculating. Dead men don't talk, so we won't know.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But why would Hemraj give his own keys to Krishna to get his own throat slit...??
Hemraj and krishna are friends...at least according to Talwars and CBI. Apparently Hemraj invited Krishna (and another friend) home after the Talwars retired to bed. So, technically, keys were not given to krishna. They then opened a bottle of whiskey (Talwars) and had...following which krishna wanted in the girls room. They did go but Hemraj protested when Krshna tried to assault the girl. Krishna then kills the girl in fear that she wil reveal the name, while the friend takes Hemraj to terrace...

no idea...so many stories floating around.,..but the above one matches what Krishna confessed over lie-detector.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Hmm ...

I think the guys (Hemraj, Krishna, and whoever) wanted to get together and have a little guys' drinking party?

So he gave the key, so the others could come in in the night?

Just speculating. Dead men don't talk, so we won't know.
But Krishna is alive...!!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rahul, you are not from CBI trying to get clues from us, are you?
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Rahul, you are not from CBI trying to get clues from us, are you?
Well, I dont think CBI takes so many pains to understand a case.... ...
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no idea...
That would serve as a great summary of this entire whodunnit.

Nobody knows anything!

Given how the crime scene was contaminated, given that they don't have any evidence, all they are doing is mounting speculation after speculation.

And, if as Napolean said, the Talwars were influential, they never would have been subject to this ordeal for so many years. Rajesh Talwar lost his job too early on.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Go ask this dude!

The morons at the CBI need help.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
That would serve as a great summary of this entire whodunnit.

Nobody knows anything!

Given how the crime scene was contaminated, given that they don't have any evidence, all they are doing is mounting speculation after speculation.

And, if as Napolean said, the Talwars were influential, they never would have been subject to this ordeal for so many years. Rajesh Talwar lost his job too early on.
Nah....they have their own practice (s or c?...jeeez, you guys are making me nervous with spelling and grammar!). He was not employed under anyone.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Nah....they have their own practice (s or c?...jeeez, you guys are making me nervous with spelling and grammar!). He was not employed under anyone.
He may have lost his customers... No one wants to go to a tainted doctor in India... Indians have great deal of moral sense and conscience...!!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Rahul Bhaiyya, the Grammar Nazi, is around!

I thought he was employed with Fortis Hospitals. I distinctly recall reading about his job loss.

Lemme verify.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Go ask this dude!

The morons at the CBI need help.
Well my job was to conclude and prove the Krishna is alive... Now someone else needs to take it up from here...!!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi, this is what Google said.

Haven't read this particular news item myself.

Talwars not to get back Fortis hospital jobs

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/117749...-hospital-jobs
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Rahul Bhaiyya, the Grammar Nazi, is around!

I thought he was employed with Fortis Hospitals. I distinctly recall reading about his job loss.

Lemme verify.
My grammar is way too poor...!! I think in Hindi and then translate it to English...!!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
My grammar is way too poor...!! I think in Hindi and then translate it to English...!!
I like your Hindi, BTW.

Many here write such good Hindi. I wish I could!
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Rakhi, this is what Google said.

Haven't read this particular news item myself.

Talwars not to get back Fortis hospital jobs

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/117749...-hospital-jobs
was he a practicing dentist there? emmm, some how I remember that they owned a clinic and are self employed.