eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 6th, 2011, 11:46 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mahadev Shiv - the Supreme, the Ultimate

Narayan is referred as Hari

Shambhu is referred as Har [as in Har Har Mahadev]

The city Haridwar [Uttarakhand] is also known as Hardwar.Which means its the entrance door for both, the abode of Bholey [Amarnath dham] as well as Narayan [Badrinath dham].

There are Four Dhams [CHAR DHAM] of Narayan and Twelve Jyotirlings of Bholey.
Old November 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Excellent thread and some of most informative and thoughtful participation. My compliments to you all.

Except for one thing ... aren't you missing something here? The most urgent aspect of Lord Shiva's powers?

Lord Shiva is Shiva+Shakti? ... ShivaShakti? ... A Plurality? Of Two Opposing Forces/Energies? ... Joined Together? ... Working Together? ... In unison? ... Male+Female? ... Linga+Yoni are a Symbol of that Force/Energy? ... And Not Sexual Fetish YOU guys seem to harbor? ... Do faithful pray to Penis and Pussy? ... NO. Faithfuls are not praying to Genitals! ... Right? ... So what do they Worship? ... Do I need to elaborate?
Please go ahead. Consider giving due respects where-ever applicable.
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:28 AM
In search of peace!

According to a story I just heard in a gathering, Bholey had NO plan or inclination for marriage.

Narayan told him that He should get married for Vishwa Kalyan.

After much reluctance and deliberation, Bholey finally agreed and told Narayan that your word is my order and your order is 'shirodharya'.

Narayan tells him that place it in your heart ['hriday mein dharan karein'] and not head since u r a person who thinks from the heart and your head is already occupied with Ganges and Chandra...

More later...

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 7th, 2011 at 04:13 AM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 03:34 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Please go ahead. Consider giving due respects where-ever applicable.
While admiring you for attempt to educate us ... I must object to superficial manner in which you discuss my religion and my deities. Take for instance all this emphasis on Lingam and Yoni ... personal fetishes ought to have no place in a thread of this nature.

Hope this helps ... copy/paste from Sanatan Society ...

Lord Shiva is conceived in his unborn, invisible form as the Shiva Lingam. The Lingam represents the male creative energy of Shiva. This main symbol of Shiva is worshipped in virtually every Hindu temple and home. The phallus is not worshipped as such, but through it Shiva is worshipped as the supreme consciousness. Embracing the base of the linga is the yoni, the female organ, as the universal energy, as Shakti, Shiva's spouse. Through profound understanding of this symbol, the mystery of creation can be understood as an act of love.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 7th, 2011, 06:33 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
While admiring you for attempt to educate us ... I must object to superficial manner in which you discuss my religion and my deities. Take for instance all this emphasis on Lingam and Yoni ... personal fetishes ought to have no place in a thread of this nature.

Hope this helps ... copy/paste from Sanatan Society ...

Lord Shiva is conceived in his unborn, invisible form as the Shiva Lingam. The Lingam represents the male creative energy of Shiva. This main symbol of Shiva is worshipped in virtually every Hindu temple and home. The phallus is not worshipped as such, but through it Shiva is worshipped as the supreme consciousness. Embracing the base of the linga is the yoni, the female organ, as the universal energy, as Shakti, Shiva's spouse. Through profound understanding of this symbol, the mystery of creation can be understood as an act of love.
so it is the Lingam and the Yoni of Shiv and Shakti right?

I dont see you saying anything different except that Shiv Ling is Shambho in unborn form.

Bholey is Anaadi/Anant, one without beginning and without end. He is not 'born' as such so there should be no unborn form of his.

Through the union, the creation is being worshiped which we all agree and so do the learned ones.

Jai Bholey..

PS: if u check, some boarders posted queries on Shiv-Ling which started the discussion. Nonetheless, nothing wrong in they being given emphasis.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 7th, 2011 at 08:26 AM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 07:09 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
According to a story I just heard in a gathering, Bholey had NO plan or inclination for marriage.

Narayan told him that He should get married for Vishwa Kalyan.

After much reluctance and deliberation, Bholey finally agreed and told Narayan that your word is my order and your order is 'shirodharya'.

Narayan tells him that place it in your heart ['hriday mein dharan karein'] and not head since u r a person who thinks from the heart and your head is already occupied with Ganges and Chandra...

More later...
Now that Bholey is agreed to marry, the task of finding a matching partner begins. Its of-course not easy being a match for Bhoely. Thats another story which I dont have complete details with me. Only some..

Mata Sati Parvati was already doing penance for Bholey to become Girija-pati.

Saptrishi were sent to test her.

They tried to tell her why the tofu a woman like you would want to marry a Sanyasi who does not have any possessions, he drinks Bhang and is not suited to be a married man. You should marry Vishnu instead whom even Kuber serves. Narayan has all the luxuries to offer and is best suited to marry you.

Mata said undoubtedly Vishnu would make a great husband but then there would be many a woman-of-substance who would want him to be her husband. Why dont you approach them?

I for one want to to be the wife of Maheshwar and am ready to fulfill any shortcomings I have in order to be his match. In my heart, he is my husband already. I cannot marry anyone else.

She thus passed one of her tests.

There were other tests too, which of course she passed, to make way into the heart of Tripurari which opened for none other.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 7th, 2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 08:51 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EkateesMaarKhan View Post
-

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; November 7th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that's the case then why is it permanently standing

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; November 7th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:38 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so it is the Lingam and the Yoni of Shiv and Shakti right?

I dont see you saying anything different except that Shiv Ling is Shambho in unborn form.

PS: if u check, some boarders posted queries on Shiv-Ling which started the discussion. Nonetheless, nothing wrong in they being given emphasis.
Quote:
Quote:
-

I am beginning to suspect your intentions for starting this thread. Look, I have no problem with men like you. Some of my best male friends are like you. You are fascinated with Shiva's penis ... I don't understand but live and let live. Start a thread in LM forum is my suggestion so Teesmarkhan and you can post photos of penises.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; November 7th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am beginning to suspect your intentions for starting this thread. Look, I have no problem with men like you. Some of my best male friends are like you. You are fascinated with Shiva's penis ... I don't understand but live and let live. Start a thread in LM forum is my suggestion so Teesmarkhan and you can post photos of penises.

I think he gave him a -ve rep... at least that's what I thought by seeing that small '-' before the smiley and Ekaseetimaarkaya pai's rep icon. But I could be wrong.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 7th, 2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Quote:
-

Intention is never to offend. I have few male friends likes of two of you. Other day they were talking of an exciting x rated video clip called 2 Men and One Cup ... for sure you two will enjoy watching it.

I have a big penis. Unfortunately (for you) I am straight. My penis won't do you two 'good' men no good. Okay ... I will leave you two with something to jerk off to. I will tell you a story of a legend ... legend started around college grounds, water-coolers, in cafeterias, and places where women generally gathered to powder noses ... Legend of "The Man Who Never Goes Soft" ... there was not much truth to the rumors, just as with all the legends ... except for a fact and slight exageration! You see this how it happened ... when a man is 11" to 13" in its full glorious stage of election ... he is still bound to be 7 to 8 inches long when gone soft. See? And so started the legend ... legend of The Man Who Never Goes Soft!

Now you two can get busy with each other. Don't take any chances. Wear condoms.

edit/add ... with all due respects and apologies.

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; November 7th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I think he gave him a -ve rep... at least that's what I thought by seeing that small '-' before the smiley and Ekaseetimaarkaya pai's rep icon. But I could be wrong.
You do realise where these edited were going with this? Hindu women who pray to Lord Shiva or visit temples. So thumbs up was a sarcastic gesture? Hardly appropriate. Could be. Let them two come clean.

edit/add ... Gay Penguins to be separated ...

Last edited by badriprasad; November 7th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 06:33 PM
In search of peace!

Personally, i abhor looking at everything from 'sex' point of view. Its difficult, but i do. There are plenty boarders on echarcha who bring-in sex and related topics in the most inappropriate discussions including the super-power's. 31markhan is not alone. He is not solely responsible for you to 'suspect my intentions', is he? I did what i did just thinking 'samajhdar ko ishara coffee'. anyway, i cant stop others from stooping below a level.

Mahadev's stories will continue..

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; November 7th, 2011 at 07:06 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 07:43 PM

Angry Re: Mahadev Shiv - the Supreme, the Ultimate

Quote:
Personally, i abhor looking at everything from 'sex' point of view. Its difficult, but i do. There are plenty boarders on echarcha who bring-in sex and related topics in the most inappropriate discussions including the super-power's. 31markhan is not alone. He is not solely responsible for you to 'suspect my intentions', is he? I did what i did just thinking 'samajhdar ko ishara coffee'. anyway, i cant stop others from stooping below a level.

Mahadev's stories will continue..

Good. Please do continue. A favor? Can I kindly ask a favor? Refrain from mentioning penis in any language. Please. Every time someone here mentions the word ... I shiver with embarrassment. It is as if you guys are making fun of my handicap. It is something very personal, I do not wish to go into details. Lord Shiva made you normal, I am happy for you. Don't have fun at me if you cannot sympathise with my predicament ... is it too much to ask?

Continue please. So you were talking about Narayan ... who is he?
Old November 7th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Pecey, Mata parvati's story comes after bhagwan Bhoothnaath's first wife Mata Sati, his one name is Bhoothnaath because he lives in Shamshan

jeetIAF