eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 29th, 2002, 10:38 PM
Banned

waqar is on a distinguished road
Angry RAW Captures American Reporter in Pakistan?

It is widely understood in Pakistani intelligence circles that there are an estimated 100,000 Indian saboteurs and agent provocateurs that India has successfully implanted inside Pakistan as "sleeper agents" within Pakistan in the last thirty years. See, http://www.fas.org/irp/world/india/raw/index.html

And it is the singular failure of the Pakistan people, the Pakistani intelligence service, and the defense and counter espionage services of Pakistan that they have been unable to apprehend and destroy the mortal danger that these Indian agents pose to Pakistan. And the prime objective of these agents appears to be to defeat the Pakistani foreign policy objectives. For example,

(1) It is a prime objective of Pakistan to have friendly relations with Afghanistan as a neighbor and fraternal country. But the Indian agents in both Afghanistan and Pakistan had worked to destroy the Pakistan-Afghanistan alliance.

(2) It is the prime objective of Pakistan to have the most friendly relations with Iran. However, the Indian agents within Pakistan have targeted the Iranian diplomats and Shia of Pakistan, so that Iran and Pakistan do not become closer together

(3) It is the prime objective of Pakistan to have friendly relations with China. However, Indian agents, in the garb of Pakistani fundamentalist fanatics infiltrated in Chinese State of Xinjiang to spread terrorism in the name of Islam, and thus caused immense harm to China-Pakistan relations

(4) It is the prime objective of Pakistan to have most friendly relations with America. But now India is trying its utmost to destroy the Pakistan-America alliance.

In view of the intense Indian efforts to subvert the Pakistan internally and defeat Pakistan's prime objectives, it can be said with a fair degree of certitude, that it is Indian agents (i.e. the notorious Research and Analysis Wing i.eRAW) within Pakistan who have captured the American reporter inside Pakistan. It is quite obvious that India wants Pakistan-America alliance to collapse. Pakistan should seek American advise and help to apprehend the estimated 100,000 Indian agents within Pakistani soil. The ISI should do its prime responsibility to defeat and decapitate the 100,000 Indian terrorists within Pakistan.

http://www.cbsnews.com/now/story/0,1...3-412,00.shtml

------------------------------------------------------------------
WSJ Reporter Held Hostage
Pakistani Militants Claim To Have Kidnapped American Journalist
Accuse Reporter Of Being CIA Agent; E-mail Photos Of Him In Chains
Kidnappers May Have Close Ties To Al-Qaida

Jan. 28, 2002
AP
Daniel Pearl undated an photo
(CBS) A Wall Street Journal reporter has apparently been taken hostage in Pakistan by a group seeking repatriation of detained Pakistani fighters in Cuba and the release of Afghanistan's former ambassador to Pakistan.

An e-mail from "The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty" accused reporter Daniel Pearl of being a CIA officer posing as a journalist, an accusation the newspaper and CIA dismiss.

Pearl, 38, a reporter based in Bombay, India, has been missing since Wednesday, when he went to visit a source near Karachi, Pakistan, for a story about terrorism, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The e-mail sent to various U.S. newspapers was accompanied by four photographs purporting to show Pearl chained in captivity.

One picture of a gun to Pearl's head has put hearts in the throats of everyone who knows him, reports CBS News Correspondent Jim Axelrod.

Former colleague Derek Gentile called the photo "absolutely brutal," saying it was "very hard to look at, even if I didn't know him."

The Journal quoted the e-mail as saying Pearl was being held "in very inhuman circumstances quite similar in fact to the way Pakistanis and nationals of other sovereign countries are being kept in Cuba by the American army. If the Americans keep our countrymen in better conditions we will better the conditions of Mr. Pearl and all the other Americans that we capture."

U.S. officials have been in contact with authorities in Pakistan about the disappearance of Daniel Pearl, 38, and will "give whatever help can be given" to obtain his release, White House spokesman Ari Fleischer said.

"He was a journalist just trying to do his job. This is a serious matter, and it is being pursued by the United States government," Fleischer said.

State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said Secretary of State Colin Powell had discussed the case with Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.

"We want to reiterate our view that he should be released immediately and unconditionally. He is a respected journalist, and he has no connection with the United States government," said Boucher.

He added that the United States had not heard of the group that sent e-mails to Pakistani and U.S. media Sunday saying it had Pearl.

In Pakistan, police sources speaking on condition they not be identified told The Associated Press they believe Pearl was kidnapped by Harkat ul-Mujahedeen, which has close ties to al-Qaida and is on the U.S. government's terrorist organizations list.

Pakistani police searching for Pearl said they were checking possible links to militant Islamic groups, but still had no idea where he was.

Brigadier Mukhtar Ahmed, interior secretary for Sindh province, of which Karachi is the capital, said the investigation was "progressing" but declined to give details.

"We will take every thing seriously. We don't leave anything to chance, we have picked up every threat that's come about," he said. "We have had some success."

"In the interest of humanity, the terrorists should release Mr. Pearl immediately," Steven Goldstein, a vice president of Dow Jones & Co., the Journal's owner, said.

Goldstein said the newspaper "has not had any direct contact with the group" that claimed to hold Pearl, and that their missing reporter "has no connection whatever with the government of the United States, including its Central Intelligence Agency."

The CIA also denied that Pearl worked for the agency.

"Although we don't normally discuss such matters, Daniel Pearl does not now nor has he ever worked for the CIA," said agency spokeswoman Anya Guilsher.

Guilsher would not comment on the group named in the e-mail or its demands.

</now/image/0,1615,325821,00.jpg>
The group demanded that Pakistani nationals detained by the U.S. government be allowed access to their lawyers and families, that Afghanistan's former ambassador to Pakistan, Abdul Salam Zaeef, be handed over to Pakistan, and that F-16 fighter jets purchased by Pakistan in the 1980s be released.

The request for the aircraft was apparently sent as an attachment within the e-mail and written in Urdu. The planes were never delivered because of U.S. sanctions related to Islamabad's nuclear-weapons program.

The e-mail was sent using Microsoft's free e-mail service, Hotmail, with the user name "kidnapperguy," The New York Times reported Monday.

The e-mail demanded that Pakistanis being held at the camp in Cuba be returned to Pakistan and tried in Pakistani court.

It also called for returning Zaeef to Pakistani custody. Zaeef, who was the Taliban's most-recognized spokesman, was deported from Pakistan to Afghanistan in early January and turned over to U.S. military forces. He is one of the highest-ranking Taliban officials in U.S. custody.

Goldstein said the e-mail had been sent to "many different people" at The New York Times and The Washington Post, but not to the Journal. The newspaper said it received the e-mail Sunday from a reporter at another paper. The Los Angeles Times also received it.

New York Times spokeswoman Catherine Mathis said the e-mail was addressed to nine of the newspaper's generic e-mail addresses but not to any individuals. The e-mail recipients appeared to be chosen at random from the newspapers' Web sites.

Andy Mosher, deputy foreign editor at The Washington Post, said six individuals there received copies of the e-mail, including a reporter in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The Journal said Pearl had been a staff reporter for 12 years, in Atlanta, Washington and London, and has been its South Asia bureau chief since December 2000. He was in Karachi to interview leaders of radical Islamic groups and was accompanied by his wife, Mariane, who is expecting the couple's first child in May, the newspaper said.

The Journal said the kidnappers had made a mistaken assumption.

"As a private citizen employed by an independent newspaper, neither Mr. Pearl, nor we, can change the policies of the United States or Pakistan," Goldstein said.
Old January 29th, 2002, 10:56 PM
Junior eCharchan

Ajit is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Waqar,

Bhai, you do a good cut-n-paste job.

isn't the post you have put up above has been lifted from PAKNEWS forum.

Over there, in paknews forum, there is a joker called jamshed khan...a coward of the highest order. This post of your is a cut-paste of his post...or is it that you are Jamshed yourself ???

here's the link

http://www.paknews.com/forum/

Sorry waqar, you have been caught red-handed.
Old January 29th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Banned

waqar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ajit
Waqar,

Bhai, you do a good cut-n-paste job.

isn't the post you have put up above has been lifted from PAKNEWS forum.

Over there, in paknews forum, there is a joker called jamshed khan...a coward of the highest order. This post of your is a cut-paste of his post...or is it that you are Jamshed yourself ???

here's the link

http://www.paknews.com/forum/

Sorry waqar, you have been caught red-handed.
hi fool,
i am not saying that i wrote this post, i am saying proudly that yes i copy paste it, because u should always spread truth by everymean(copy paste included in it)
and what do u mean by read handed u fool...
sachi baat jahaan say bhi miley usay sab ko batana chaaheye bay shak is say tum indians ko aag lafey yaa mirchaain..
but fact is fact and i copy paste all the facts and i am proud of it
understand?
Old January 30th, 2002, 01:08 AM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute
Waqar darling.... use some logic.

You say (in ur post) RAW kidnapped the American reporter.

Then your post says that the KIDNAPPERGUY demanded that the F-16's which america had withheld as a part of the sanctions should be released and given to Pakistan.

Why would RAW want Pakistan to get the F-16's????? Here your logic says that RAW, an Indian agency is actually helping the process of acquisition of F-16 panes......

Baat hazam nahi hui.... try something smarter kid.
Old January 30th, 2002, 01:39 AM
Junior eCharchan

vivek_lahoti is on a distinguished road
so, whats it like waquar,
pakis do everything possible to help taleiban, militants in kashmir etc. and support terrorism inevery possible way and then say "they were all indians"
Old January 30th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Junior eCharchan

pathik is on a distinguished road
perhaps ISI does not exist at all?
maybe it is a term invented by RAW to discredit pakistan?
and qureshi may be just a paid indian agent!
oh, i forgot: LET & JEM must surely be RAW agents out to kill indians so that india can blame pakis!
Old January 30th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
Do U know that Musharaf is a RAW agent, and now even Bush is approaching India to become one, to operate from US.
Old January 30th, 2002, 07:29 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by waqar

hi fool,
i am not saying that i wrote this post, i am saying proudly that yes i copy paste it, because u should always spread truth by everymean(copy paste included in it)
sachi baat jahaan say bhi miley usay sab ko batana chaaheye bay shak is say tum indians ko aag lafey yaa mirchaain..
understand?
sachi batt to mein ney bhi aap sey ki this in your pm lagta hai aap ki bolti band ho gai hei>
Old January 30th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Junior eCharchan

Talking

Waqar wrote :

Quote:
hi fool,
i am not saying that i wrote this post, i am saying proudly that yes i copy paste it, because u should always spread truth
by everymean(copy paste included in it)
understand?

Mirchaain kise lagi hain yeh to tumhare post se saaf zahir hai. You have resorted to abusing and thats a proof of it.

And BTW , what do mean by 'sachi baat'. Is Jamshed Khan of Paknews ( that insecure coward ) youR GOD that you believe in whatever he writes.

If you want to make a point try to post from some credible source, preferably non-pakistani, to proove your point otherwise it only shows the desparation on the part of Pakis to deflect the blame on India for mis-deeds committed by Pakis themselves.

Last edited by Ajit; January 30th, 2002 at 11:12 AM.
Old January 30th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Can we keep anti-India propaganda

especially from that shitty paknews forum off eCharcha.

I dont wish to spend precious server space and bandwidth on that.

Those interested can visit that site and read and respond there.

Tomorrow if Musharraf has stomach indigestion and flatulence, then paknews will say India or RAW or IB did this

waqar, you are free to post your Pakistani views here but please dont post copy-paste stuff here...
Old January 30th, 2002, 11:11 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
waqar...bekar saala..chutta nahin hai..aagey badh
Old January 30th, 2002, 11:30 AM
Junior eCharchan

Wink

Waqar,

Here's something for you baby...digest this if you can.

This is an article from the American press and hence free from Indian bias if you feel so.

It clearly puts that Pak has been sponsoring terrorism and that it is linked to the WTC attack on 9/11.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=26249

Enjoy....
Old January 30th, 2002, 04:03 PM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
i have seen the posts of jamshed khan (read: maha chootiya) in pak forum..see the thing about pakistani forums are (paknews and paki defence.com) is that they are a bunch of loosers (without wifes) scouring the NET for anything anti-india and posting it in their forum, and then when a indian comes on their forum and argues they ban him (yes i went to their forum and got banned for arguing something about IAF vs. PAF) anyway it's best to ignore this stuff and i would recommend any paki bastard who is not known for makin reasonable topics (i.e. waqar, nangajeb etc.) to just **** off and stay at their own forums.

in the indian defence forum (www.bharat-rakshak.com) i never found anything anti-paki, all their discussions were very proffesional but if u go to the paki defence forum you will find excessive amounts of cursing, millions of smileys and hordes of anti-india threads, oh yea and lots of use of the word "indicks" on their forums, which they think is offensive for Indians.

here are some of the threads titles started by maha-chootiya (jamshed khan) in paknews forum (that paknews site looks like its made by some looser 16 year old..seriously when compared to high-quality sites like hindustan times etc. it looks like a pile of crap)

Undoing Indian Propaganda

Look at what the Terrorist Army of India is doing in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Occupied Kashmir Jan 16, 02 - 6 women gang raped by Indian Army, 1 man tortured

Sure we Indians like to make fun of Pakistan a lot but we don't dedicate EVERY thread and posts against Pakistan

if anyone wanted to know the difference between Indians and Pakistanis I request you that you direct him/her to these forums

Pakistan

http://forum.paknews.com
http://pub49.ezboard.com/bpakistanidefencedotcom

India

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

i hope waqar gets my message
Old January 30th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Banned

Bal Thackeray is on a distinguished road
waqar !!!

chal apni gand mere hawale kar de
Old February 11th, 2007, 10:31 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Gadhe Murde Ukhadne ke liye maafi, But,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei
i have seen the posts of jamshed khan (read: maha chootiya) in pak forum..see the thing about pakistani forums are (paknews and paki defence.com) is that they are a bunch of loosers (without wifes) scouring the NET for anything anti-india and posting it in their forum, and then when a indian comes on their forum and argues they ban him (yes i went to their forum and got banned for arguing something about IAF vs. PAF) anyway it's best to ignore this stuff and i would recommend any paki bastard who is not known for makin reasonable topics (i.e. waqar, nangajeb etc.) to just **** off and stay at their own forums.

in the indian defence forum (www.bharat-rakshak.com) i never found anything anti-paki, all their discussions were very proffesional but if u go to the paki defence forum you will find excessive amounts of cursing, millions of smileys and hordes of anti-india threads, oh yea and lots of use of the word "indicks" on their forums, which they think is offensive for Indians.

here are some of the threads titles started by maha-chootiya (jamshed khan) in paknews forum (that paknews site looks like its made by some looser 16 year old..seriously when compared to high-quality sites like hindustan times etc. it looks like a pile of crap)

Undoing Indian Propaganda

Look at what the Terrorist Army of India is doing in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Occupied Kashmir Jan 16, 02 - 6 women gang raped by Indian Army, 1 man tortured

Sure we Indians like to make fun of Pakistan a lot but we don't dedicate EVERY thread and posts against Pakistan

if anyone wanted to know the difference between Indians and Pakistanis I request you that you direct him/her to these forums

Pakistan

http://forum.paknews.com
http://pub49.ezboard.com/bpakistanidefencedotcom

India

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

i hope waqar gets my message

Just Curious to know what exactly happened to this Paknews. i used to visit it often in 2004 and got a good load of entertainment reading fiction. One fine day decided to not see it. Then visited after 6 months to find it was gone completely. Good for every one, but just curious to know why.