eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 9th, 2018, 05:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Is an uncircumcised penis more drippy?

Inspired by Ramesh Suresh's fantastic theories, I've decided to post one too.

If you notice the urinals of an office, where there are a lot of Indian workers, you will find a small puddle of urine below the urinals container. At first I thought Indians are probably sloppy pee-ers. But the more I think of it, the more I feel it may be biological. You see, Indians being uncircumcised have an extra layer of skin, which may be causing the penis to drip more than an uncircumcised penis.

Think about it. If you wrap a faucet with a piece of cloth, it's going to be more drippy than a regular faucet.

Thanks for reading.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is an uncircumcised penis more drippy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Inspired by Ramesh Suresh's fantastic theories, I've decided to post one too.

If you notice the urinals of an office, where there are a lot of Indian workers, you will find a small puddle of urine below the urinals container. At first I thought Indians are probably sloppy pee-ers. But the more I think of it, the more I feel it may be biological. You see, Indians being uncircumcised have an extra layer of skin, which may be causing the penis to drip more than an uncircumcised penis.

Think about it. If you wrap a faucet with a piece of cloth, it's going to be more drippy than a regular faucet.

Thanks for reading.
I think, you need to do a vis a vis experiment by carefully analyzing the Urine puddles left by circumcised and uncircumcised Indians. That will lead to further credence to your theory.

I think the Japanese intelligence agency might have something to do with it. They have been genetically manipulating the Indians so that the average length of an Indian penis is considerably smaller which leads to sprinkling while tinkling.
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:30 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

What about Americans? They are not circumcized either yet there's pee under urinals.
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Is an uncircumcised penis more drippy?

You need to go to Japan and take up a course in Urology. But be careful as RAW will come to know about it that you have a interest in men's pee habits!

On the other hand, you might get a low paying job and your PhD might be useless as you are Indian. So you need to get a low IQ job first with low pay and then continue your research.

Old August 9th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

So I am circumcised not because I am Jew or Muslim but I had a medical condition as young kid. I still have to shake it. So I don't think it is circumcision. I think it matters if you shake it or not . But if you shake it long enough , you might get another puddle.......
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 9th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Is an uncircumcised penis more drippy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
So I am circumcised not because I am Jew or Muslim but I had a medical condition as young kid. I still have to shake it. So I don't think it is circumcision. I think it matters if you shake it or not . But if you shake it long enough , you might get another puddle.......
I'm not, but I too have to shake it to get the last pee drops out of the way!

I think its more about the state (flaccid or erect) which dictates length at the time of urination and the distance from the tip to the urinal. Another factor is the flow. Does one pee like a water hose - whoooosh.... very forceful and full or like a small sippy straw - drip drip dribble driblle drip drip ...
Old August 9th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
If you ever get stuck in a muslim locality during a hindu-muslim riot, you can pretend to be a muslim. If they ask for proof, you can whip it out.
Old August 9th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I'm not, but I too have to shake it to get the last pee drops out of the way!

I think its more about the state (flaccid or erect) which dictates length at the time of urination and the distance from the tip to the urinal. Another factor is the flow. Does one pee like a water hose - whoooosh.... very forceful and full or like a small sippy straw - drip drip dribble driblle drip drip ...
A lot of places are smart and they install this type of urinal where the urinal extends a lot, right between your feet. This prevents the pee from falling down on the floor.

You can see it in action here on Youtube

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by echarcha; August 9th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.
Old August 9th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
If you ever get stuck in a muslim locality during a hindu-muslim riot, you can pretend to be a muslim. If they ask for proof, you can whip it out.
There are some advantages...
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 9th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
A lot of places are smart and they install this type of urinal where the urinal extends a lot, right between your feet. This prevents the pee from falling down on the floor.

You can see it in action here on Youtube

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Im not fully convinced this innovative urinal design would solve the problem. The urinal would have to extend right under the drippy penis in order to prevent the puddle.

The only possible solution I can think of is to insert the penis into a tube or funnel that discharges into the urinal.
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:39 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

^^ dont you think funnel would be useless too.. some wont stand all the way up, some may not care if it drips down.. its not about the urinal.. it depends on the peeer .. lol .. if thats indeed a word
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

I think this thread with HarHar's excellent contribution can be a good reference material for PhD research in this area
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:24 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think this thread with HarHar's excellent contribution can be a good reference material for PhD research in this area
Has your interest changed from Poo Poo to Pee Pee?
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

If there is water it will drop. Doesn't matter if you wrap it with a cloth. What you are implying is that water will miraculously appear once you wrap a tap with a piece of clothing.
Old August 9th, 2018, 11:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Has your interest changed from Poo Poo to Pee Pee?
Oh no.. I actually submitted my PhD thesis to the university where Ramesh_Chutyaesh is the dean. He liked it and awarded me a doctorate.

With that certificate I went to the Employment Exchange and got a low paying job. And now I am happy!

I actually want HarHar to get the same PhD from Ramesh_Landesh.. sorry Chutyadesh