eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 17th, 2018, 02:40 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yash chopra passes away :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Oh no! Ye kab hua?

I liked his movies.
over a year before you put the placeholder review of Dhoom 3

I didnt like his later movies like DTPH (which i watched in a bus). I havent even bothered to watch Veer Zara and Jab tak hai Jaan.

I did like his earlier movies like Kabhi Kabhi, particularly the songs.
Old July 17th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
over a year before you put the placeholder review of Dhoom 3

I didnt like his later movies like DTPH (which i watched in a bus). I havent even bothered to watch Veer Zara and Jab tak hai Jaan.

I did like his earlier movies like Kabhi Kabhi, particularly the songs.
I'm planning to watch Dhoom 3 this weekend and post my review, so members can make a decision whether to watch or not.
Old July 17th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm planning to watch Dhoom 3 this weekend and post my review, so members can make a decision whether to watch or not.
What about those who already watched it?
They can decide if they should watch it again or not?
Old July 18th, 2018, 06:25 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
His old movies were all wonderful. From the recent ones, I liked Chandani.

"Tere mere hothon pe meethe meethe geet mitwa" from Chandani

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

RIP..
You know when someone says they like Sridevi, especially when a guy says that, it reminds me of this scene between Rani & Saqib Qureshi (uff that last name brings back tons of memories .. anyhow) from Bombay Talkies?? Anyone? What I mean to say is, you can tell whether or not the dude is a 'I'm a little tea pot'!

P.S. I loveeeee Sridevi!!! I have yet to come across someone with that kind of body, so boisterous, in combination with innocent puppy dog eyes. Still remember how her white costumes revolutionized fashion and everyone wanted the Chandni look. I was one of them
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
What about those who already watched it?
They can decide if they should watch it again or not?
They shouldn't have watched it without reading the review. They are usually chronic complainers.
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
You know when someone says they like Sridevi, especially when a guy says that, it reminds me of this scene between Rani & Saqib Qureshi (uff that last name brings back tons of memories .. anyhow) from Bombay Talkies?? Anyone? What I mean to say is, you can tell whether or not the dude is a 'I'm a little tea pot'!

P.S. I loveeeee Sridevi!!! I have yet to come across someone with that kind of body, so boisterous, in combination with innocent puppy dog eyes. Still remember how her white costumes revolutionized fashion and everyone wanted the Chandni look. I was one of them
She hasn't been in any movies recently. I wonder what she is doing nowadays?
Old July 18th, 2018, 11:37 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
She hasn't been in any movies recently. I wonder what she is doing nowadays?
Pata nahin Lately, I haven't been around much na, but I plan to watch Dhadak soon. Maa nahin beti sahi. Her mother's daughter she is. I think I'm gonna like watching Janvhi on big screen.

P.S. But you're right, phool jaisi beti ko kichad mein chhod kar wonder what she is doing. Don't like it when parents do that to their kids Having said that I'd add that it definitely takes a certain amount of courage to not be pessimistic. I'd like to believe there is good in everyone. Kya bolta tu
Old July 28th, 2018, 06:57 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Mukesh won the national award for the title song Kabhi Kabhi. Buti always find the first song more melodious and philosophical.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

i remember seeing this when i was a kid in theatre. In those days i never used to follow the movies and used to just follow the songs. i went anticipating the title song (which itself is good), but this one caught my attention even those days. It comes right at the start of the movie.

Last edited by sgars; July 29th, 2018 at 07:08 PM.