eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old July 12th, 2016, 11:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Hate Gultis - Reddy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
I have seen written near road dhaba in Southern parts of India as "Meals Reddy". What it means?
Probably might be a typo. It is "meals ready". that means you dont have to wait to get served.
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:37 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Probably might be a typo..
u mean like this one?
Old July 12th, 2016, 06:29 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Lol that's more like a double meaning. Will share some similar pix.
Old August 27th, 2016, 06:54 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old August 27th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Ye tou achchha situation hai. Nobody is bothering you. I feel uncomfortable when I am expected to do the formality of striking and sustaining a conversation.
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
Old August 27th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Which college were you in? Gultis in a Gujarat college in 80s. Highly unlikely.
Jaggu bahut fekta hai na. Pehle bhi ek baar pakda gaya tha. Probably Swami said something to the effect that earlier you claimed to live in US and now you say something else.
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."
Old August 27th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Like I said, I worked with two MNCs ( multi-engineering field related Cos ) for a short amount of time, and they had Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Mexicans, Many NIs but no SIs, perhaps, our president was NI,.. and hence ? Have seen many SIs in almost all county/Govt. engineering offices here, and they have all ‘god names’,.. like Mahadev, sitaram, Krishna, Rajaram,.. …etc. ( More are Madrasis, and I still fail to precisely find the diff. between a Telugu and Tamil – perhaps they all looks and sound same to me,…including Bangloreans. Afterall, they all are Chachera –Mousera’s..,..

The striking thing in common,…which floats among them,..
Money money money, career-oriented, talks about money, Job, Politics, life problems, greedy talks of how to make money, career, education, moving in which city for max gain for school, life-styles,… and all sort of life-problematic talks about kids, schools, MILs-DILs,…..

Almost divorce and least talk about, …… hobbies, jogging, montaining, traveling and other extra circular activities, songs, BW, fijool chit-chat, cricket, stars, singers, award functions, Most popular running shows of the time, let say,.. Bigg Boss, CNWK, sports, and interesting hobby or extra circular activity, shero-shyari, Gazals, Poems, art and literature field, Wild life, science, gardening, Photography, science and interesting talks,… almost all BW or HW movies and all major TV soaps running in India, jokes, toons, cartoons, video clips of spectacular events/things, they hate all such……

In short, almost 95% threads on Echarcha according to them ( their mentality ) are waste of time, money and energy, …….as money, career, job, Politics or life problem greed – e.g. which schools, How much money I can make or need for R2Iing, my kids development or docs,.. or which are good in Bangalore, Chennai… etc..... are not involved. They just can't talk of anything where either their greed of something or money-making talk is not involved...

I am sorry to say, but I hate SIs hardcore,.... call me a racist ,.. fine,.. and more I know them,.. more I Confirm and affirm, of being myself of a 'darn right' in my belief and opinions,..
This man claims to have worked in MNCs where Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Mexicans were present. SEEMS LIKE A LIE. Because he can't type proper English. Read his earlier posts. 100% unintelligible. Abhi theek hai. Earlier it was so impossible to comprehend I would wonder how moderators spared his posts.
Old August 27th, 2016, 11:56 AM

Was speaking to a Telugu coworker.. He goes.

Best indian चेफ्स (chefs) are in चिकागो .. i have been there many times.. I lived in चारलट (Charlotte) but चेफ्स are not so good there.
Old August 27th, 2016, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Activation Mail View Post
This man claims to have worked in MNCs where Pakistanis, Chinese, Japanese, Russians, Mexicans were present. SEEMS LIKE A LIE. Because he can't type proper English. Read his earlier posts. 100% unintelligible. Abhi theek hai. Earlier it was so impossible to comprehend I would wonder how moderators spared his posts.
If he is always in the company of Mexicans, Chinese, Pakistanis, etc., how can he speak or write good English
Old August 27th, 2016, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Was speaking to a Telugu coworker.. He goes.

Best indian चेफ्स (chefs) are in चिकागो .. i have been there many times.. I lived in चारलट (Charlotte) but चेफ्स are not so good there.
Hasnt he been to Dullaass or Los Angels
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
the other day one gulti friend of mine was telling me about another gulti who works in our co...who gives tel interviews for other gulti guys. Anyone asks for a face-to -face these guys refuse. just telephonic.
Was wondering if Google Assistant could now give interviews
What if interveiwer and interviewee are both google assistants

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old May 14th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hasnt he been to Dullaass or Los Angels
aar mitchi - gan