eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old November 23rd, 2004, 02:16 PM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Rajesh Khanna to sell lottery tickets

Rajesh Khanna to sell lottery tickets

After seeing several seesaws in his show business and political career, it seems actor Rajesh Khanna has hedged his bets on what most do for a quick gain — the lottery. Except, he is not buying tickets. Khanna has decided to sell them to the public. In association with producer Prakash Rohra, also owner of the record company Wings Music, Khanna has set up an all-Maharashtra lottery company called Lottery World, which also has, among its patrons, singer Suresh Wadkar.

Speaking about Lottery World, Prakash Rohra said, “Rajesh Khanna is the chairman and Suresh Wadkar is the director. The company has been floated by the three of us.” Asked the value of the investment made, Rohra said, “Khanna does have an investment in the company, but I can’t reveal the share.”

He explained that the a Re 1 lottery will fetch Rs 100 as prize money, and accordingly you could make 100 times the price of the ticket with the highest priced ticket being Rs 55. The lottery business in India is valued at Rs 60,000 crore.

The company was officially kicked off in Nagpur on November 7 with the opening of about 10 lottery centres in the town, one of which was inaugurated by Khanna and his wife Dimple Kapadia. The company, which according to sources has set a turnover target of Rs 1 crore per city, plans to spread its wings across Nasik, Ullhasnagar, Kalyan, Pune and Mumbai, opening 800 centres across the state
Old November 24th, 2004, 04:45 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
aur bacha bhi kya hai usko karne ka
if he is only half as good at selling lottery tickets as he was at dancing his new career will shoot through the roof
Old November 25th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rajesh Khanna to sell lottery tickets

Quote:
Originally posted by Indian

The company was officially kicked off in Nagpur on November 7 with the opening of about 10 lottery centres in the town, one of which was inaugurated by Khanna and his wife Dimple Kapadia.
when did Rajesh Khanna remarry Dimple Kapadia....??
Old November 25th, 2004, 01:17 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Rajesh Khanna to sell lottery tickets

Quote:
Originally posted by dhurandhar
when did Rajesh Khanna remarry Dimple Kapadia....??
she would not
kaka is way past his sell by date. pata nahin yeh lottery ka kya chakkar hai
Old November 25th, 2004, 01:37 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you guys realize ... I speak of love just as you guys love and adore Aish or Zinta. Nothing personal. Theek?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; November 25th, 2004 at 03:33 PM.
Old November 25th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
hey didnt Tina Munim ---> Tina Ambani
Old November 25th, 2004, 02:24 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by landyaBhai
hey didnt Tina Munim ---> Tina Ambani
LOL ... never heard of Tina Ambani. Obviously I am confused but still happy savoring my olden days' memories.

Old November 25th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by tantric_yogi
LOL ... never heard of Tina Ambani. Obviously I am confused but still happy savoring my olden days' memories.
Jogi-jee,

hamein bhi kuch bataye aapke behtereen Tina Munim waaley lamhein ...

thanq ...

Old November 25th, 2004, 03:29 PM

Are re ... nothing bhaYa. Kya yaar koi bichhari shaadi shudda lady ke upar bekar mei koi baat ka battangar banana achha nahi ... no? Are yaar I was talking of typical teenage stuff ... just as you guys adore current crop of beautiful movie gals ... I too adored this female movie actor whose name I cannot recall no more.

Could be Reena Roy, Jaya Pradha, Rekha, Hema Malini or anyone really. I have no idea how and why Tina Munim came to my mind? May be cause I liked her work in some Dev Aannad movie. She was a great performer and a woman of substance.

I am her fan. Theek.