eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old December 8th, 2015, 07:40 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non stop immigration from special countries and political correctness gives US taste of terror, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post

I'm curious to know how? I do see they are united by the common bond of religion much stronger than say for e.g. Hindu or Christian or any other religion.
If the peacefuls & kafirs clearly become opposite sides in a war in "this world", who holds the upper hand you think?

And don't be decieved by their "unity". A peaceful is safer in India than in the country carved out for them. A "religion" can unite its followers but a political ideology can only do an act which cannot take you too far.
Old December 9th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non stop immigration from special countries and political correctness gives US taste of terror, again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I have one solution which the Republicans would lovingly accept and implement. Block all Muslims from entering into US, Canada, UK, Europe, etc for 5-10 years, and keep a watch on those already present. Wait and watch the miracle that happens from then on.
Donald Trump now said it!

But you cannot stop the Muslims from entering the USA, but you can definitely make it very hard for Muslims from Pakistan and other such wonderful places from getting visas to USA. Pakistan can produce nothing other than radicals and terrorists.

The day US realizes or rather implements strict policies against peaceful nations, things will change.

And for oil, US already has Saudi in its back pocket.
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:15 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

A mother's love for her child is supposedly greatest. This selfish mother left an infant daughter here to ensure heaven for herself there.
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:37 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
A mother's love for her child is supposedly greatest. This selfish mother left an infant daughter here to ensure heaven for herself there.
I have to add, she left hell for the daughter on earth. Imagine the weight of growing up as a blood thirsty jihadist terrorist's daughter.
Old December 10th, 2015, 10:21 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Now, Finally Mohammed Ali Speaks up. And this is the problem. He is quiet during those attacks and speaks up only after Donald Trump.

Muhammad Ali, one of the most famous athletes in American history and a convert to Islam in the 1960s, returned to the public spotlight Wednesday night to say that political leaders have a responsibility to foster understanding about his religion.

Link , though browse any 'Liberal Mainstream Media' of US and you will find this on headlines.
Old December 10th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Quote:
I have to add, she left hell for the daughter on earth. Imagine the weight of growing up as a blood thirsty jihadist terrorist's daughter.
What are you guys talking about If she had that much "intellect" then you think she would have stayed "peaceful"

If you did not already get that... of course, it was directed at our resident intellect. You see, you need to be of high "intellect" to understand the religion of "peace" and remain "peaceful"

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:52 PM
In search of peace!

^^intellect & love are different & seldom coexist peacefully . Even animals show love towards their newborns. Alas, this woman was just intelligent
Old December 11th, 2015, 02:31 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
her community will support her just like they supported yakub memon in india .
Old December 11th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
her community will support her just like they supported yakub memon in india .
How they are living in US still supporting, jahan khaate wahin hag rahe?
Old December 18th, 2015, 08:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What are you guys talking about If she had that much "intellect" then you think she would have stayed "peaceful"

If you did not already get that... of course, it was directed at our resident intellect. You see, you need to be of high "intellect" to understand the religion of "peace" and remain "peaceful"
I am most intellectual person you know and I can only follow Islam as a religion (my family isn't Muslim). What does it tell you ?
Old December 18th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
I am most intellectual person you know and I can only follow Islam as a religion (my family isn't Muslim). What does it tell you ?
It tells me that the next terrorist attack is imminent... and banning just peaceful people may not help

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 19th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
It tells me that the next terrorist attack is imminent... and banning just peaceful people may not help
I learned it long back that I can walk one to the truth, In the end he will believe what he wants to believe
Old December 19th, 2015, 10:07 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
I learned it long back that I can walk one to the truth, In the end he will believe what he wants to believe
The only problem here is your truth is not as truthful as my truth... in fact, your truth is downright stinking lies... and I have proven it

Old December 19th, 2015, 10:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
The only problem here is your truth is not as truthful as my truth... in fact, your truth is downright stinking lies... and I have proven it
yup, only two proven facts in this wold right now are German Nazi are running the world and you have proven something
Old December 19th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
yup, only two proven facts in this wold right now are German Nazi are running the world and you have proven something
Thank you for accepting that... the latter part. As you yourself have said...

Quote:
One can be lead to water... but one cannot be forced to drink. Hope you will heed your own words