eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 24th, 2015, 10:34 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Star wars---the force awakens

We brave people who dare criticize a star wars film are in a minority---decisively . Because like the people here the crowd in my city in India ( Bombay ) was cheering all the way and clapping when the old characters came back . Sadly , I was not among them .

Got largely bored by the worst of the Star wars series of movies---The force awakens . Nothing new and no new technology . No new creatures . Landscape that is shown is bleak . Above all ,the earlier Star war movies had a grandeur that this movie does not . The old characters look old---could not bear to watch them becoming old and jaded . Should not have come back on screen---my memories of them at least would have remained young . Now whenever they come to my mind they will be old .

The force does awaken---in a most boring way . Simply does not evoke the emotion that was evoked when 'May the force be with you' was said in the old movies .

Wont write a review , I guess . Even in my country ( India ) they will throw rotten eggs at me if I dare say anything against the movie . So skipping the review .