eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 1st, 2015, 09:16 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are regurgitated old films worth watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Any movie with sharukh is like

I actually preferred the Black and white Dilip Kumar Devdas to whatever little i saw of Hakla's
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:29 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

I actually preferred the Black and white Dilip Kumar Devdas to whatever little i saw of Hakla's
All the women who watched hakla's Devdas were dazzled by the saris and jewelry .. men were dazzled by Aish and Madhuri.
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:49 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

If u guys visit the site spuul.com they have many old movies to watch for free in good qualities. ( Use the search button on top, and set the price tab as free )

I hate the qualities on YT and daily motion, for lots of movies.

Watching now " super nani " on einthusan.com, seems a good one and especially the print is very sharp.

Last edited by Jagmohan; May 1st, 2015 at 09:53 AM.
Old May 1st, 2015, 01:51 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
All the women who watched hakla's Devdas were dazzled by the saris and jewelry .. men were dazzled by Aish and Madhuri.
Again, may be ulti Khopdi me, but i never liked Aish in movies . i did like seeing her in early 90s ads and in gladrags. I saw bits of Devdas when it was showing on TV and felt the Madhuri was the saving grace of that. particularly one dance number choreographed by Birju Maharaj.

And in some program both Hakla and Mrs B were referring to Madhuri as a 'senior actress'. She is actually a couple of years younger than Hakla.