eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old November 2nd, 2000, 02:33 PM

Thumbs down

Sonia Gandhi condemns Indian betrayal of Palestinians

NEW DELHI: Indian opposition leader Sonia Gandhi launched a stinging attack Thursday on the government's Middle East policy, saying New Delhi was betraying its historical links with the Palestinian movement, a report said.
------------------------------------

Does this dumb woman even know what she is saying or doing? Under her rule, the Congress party has only floundered. Look how Sharad Pawar and gand vindicated their stand against Sonia and are quite successful in Maharashtra.

And what is all this Middle East policy? India has no clout in Middle East. Period.

What can we say except, please let peace prevail? We need oil from the Arabs and technology, arms, anti-terrorist training and other things from Israel.

Do we have any real clout with OPEC or any Arab nations like USA has? No! So, sit tight!!! When you become a Asian economic giant, then put your finger in their pie. Till then, shut up!! India does not need any new headaches right now by siding with one party and inviting the ire of all the nations that support that party!

Basically, India's statement was correct - We appeal to both sides to maintain peace.

We should not side with anyone and should not poke our noses there as we have enough shit across our borders to take care of.

This dumb woman is so concerned about India not siding the Palestinians!! Bah!! Humbug!! Who cares??? First why not care about how Pakistan is screwing India every day!!

Man, I dont have any support for any political party, but when absolute dumb ass statements are made, I cannot help but take recourse to forums like these to vent my feelings!

Anyway, its true - a dumb-ass half educated Italian cannot understand India!
Old November 2nd, 2000, 05:35 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down poor lil dumb sonia

Why do you get so upset over statements made by our 'Desh Ki Bhabi'.She's just a female equivalent to the male jester of India 'Lalloo'.I mean dont they keep the nation entertained?.She's not harmful as she will never come to power but then we should whole heartedly appreciate the entertainment value that she has!.
Old November 7th, 2000, 03:48 AM
Junior eCharchan

Tyger is on a distinguished road
and what about the Arab support for the Pakistani motherF#$#$ in Kashmir ?
End of the day , we dont need to ally with anybody for historical reasons .. the Arabs have never supported us in our kasmir issue , why should we do anything for them . In todays world , Israel may be a small nation , but they are a good source of defence , and technology imports and exports ..
Historically , The Arabs have been with the Pukis , for the sake of religion . I'm glad that the indian Govt , does not do the same ass licking as Pervez Mushy , Kow-tow to the Arabs . I feel the stance that we have taken now is the best . Mrs Gandhi, can keep eating pasta !!
Old November 14th, 2000, 10:41 AM

Cool Sonia Ji our vidhva Bhabhi

I like what Viking has stated....she is the female equivalent of lalloo....i think she makes such comments just to remain in the limelight...so that people donot forget our great BHABHI ....i wonder if she even half educated....if u think logically RAJIVJI was half educated so i think she must be a uneducated Italian from a mafia family....

Old November 14th, 2000, 11:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

Siraj is on a distinguished road
Angry

Jab "Gungi Gudiya" bolti hai to sare chup ho jate hai!
Old November 15th, 2000, 05:23 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Soniya is...

Soniya is really not fit to be in politics. I dont think she can lead the Congress party! Instead of making a tamasha of herself, she should think about how she can unite Congress by getting back stalwarts like Sharad Pawar back in its fold. This will be good for the party!

Anyway, there used to be a old magazine called Mayapuri which had a feature called :
"hum bolengay to bolengay ki boltay hain"