eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old April 11th, 2018, 09:00 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flight to Mumbai turning out to be a disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I never like window seat. You are pushed in a corner and you have to ask others to get up to get out. Compare this to aisle seat wherein you have more space and don't have to ask anyone else
For the Fat me, Aisle seat is more comfortable while sitting- as also heading to the toilet whenever you want. But i can sleep easily on a window seat as my head has something to fall on.