eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 16th, 2008, 04:26 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why I Hate Gultis - Reddy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Hmm.. so you faced what I have seen happen to our consulting firm about 7 to 8 years ago. We used to interview folks in India, and in two cases the guy who came here was different than the one we interviewed. Sorry to add to more stereotyping but both candidates were natives of Hyderabad.
well, its not stereotyping if happens a lot. there is a whole industry in hyderabad that is dedicated to faking degrees and interviews. the most common degree that was faked was the Osmania university in Hyd. It actually has some good colleges under it that were the earliest private engg. colleges in AP. but unfortunately, since a lot of degrees from this university were faked, the US embassy even went to the extent of additional screening for people apply from this university. Osmania univeristy had to setup a online database of their students that US embassy uses to verify the credentials of via applicants!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:27 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
I hate Gultis not just because they fudge their resume, but also because typically 6 of them usually live in a single bedroom apartment with filthy bathrooms.
well, while that maybe true, i have seen marathis, gujjus do this too! lets hate them too! add tamilians to that list!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
well tum log fake resume ki baat karte ho . my roomie had his degree certificates, transcripts and even his letter of references faked ..

So its a whole enterprise out there .!!!
I am not sure how he did it, but Chandrababu Naidu made sure that US consulate in Chennai has a DB with info of all people who graduated from univs in AP.

If he has done what you said he has done, then he for sure has got some inner connections in Chennai Consulate
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
well, while that maybe true, i have seen marathis, gujjus do this too! lets hate them too! add tamilians to that list!
every INDIAN student who comes to USA does it unless he wants to throw money around and find a appt for himself.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:32 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Talking Re: Why I Hate Gultis - Reddy's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
every INDIAN student who comes to USA does it unless he wants to throw money around and find a appt for himself.
hey, apparently jai pai has lots of money!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:33 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Quote:
I am not sure how he did it, but Chandrababu Naidu made sure that US consulate in Chennai has a DB with info of all people who graduated from univs in AP.

If he has done what you said he has done, then he for sure has got some inner connections in Chennai Consulate
or maybe he got inside connections with Naidu!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi View Post
I hate Gultis not just because they fudge their resume, but also because typically 6 of them usually live in a single bedroom apartment with filthy bathrooms.
I had seen Marathi's and Gujarathi students having fights with room mates for 50 cents. Would that make all Marathi's and Gujarathi's cheap ba$tards????

In univ, i remember there was this room full of gujju's and marathi guys(specifically from bombay), who had this rule in their room that if anyone buys rice other than the cheapest broken rice that u find in walmart would have to pay for the whole bag(if i remember correctly, the difference in the price is about $1.00), I am sure even ramesh knows this.

Last edited by BABU_HYDERABADI; September 16th, 2008 at 04:43 PM.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:39 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Why?
Why?
Why?
because i raped you earlier this morning in some other thread and vbulletein doesnt allow too many rapes! its become a f*cking policeman. not allowing raping of other members!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:41 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Quote:
I had seen Marathi's and Gujarathi students having fights with room mates for 50 cents. Would that make all Marathi's and Gujarathi's cheap ba$tards????
you are talking about that gujju guy in our apt complex who fought with his roommates because the other guy eat an egg that 'belonged' to him? i remember that one! man, that guy was a psycho!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
well tum log fake resume ki baat karte ho . my roomie had his degree certificates, transcripts and even his letter of references faked ..

So its a whole enterprise out there .!!!

Who? Who? Who?

Wasn't Landyabhai your roomie?

Old September 16th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are talking about that gujju guy in our apt complex who fought with his roommates because the other guy eat an egg that 'belonged' to him? i remember that one! man, that guy was a psycho!
Are the eggs 50 cents each now?

Yaar lagtaa hai mahengaayee badh gayee hai. Ab bechaarekaa Rs20 kaa ek andaa koi khaa jaayegaa tow royengaa hee naa!
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Are you nuts man!
Dirty always cuss all gujjus especially us Patels all the time because we own half the Motels and Gas stations and convenience stores in US.
well then dirty is a moron!
@dirty

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

Quote:
thats one of them BTW.

there was this guy from Bombay who came to the univ and got an appt along with other guys, when it came to the discussion about what kind of foods do they need to get while shopping, this dude said that he does not like to eat NV (non vegetarian)nor would be paying for the same, everyone accepted.
but he said that he would be eating the gravy of NV curry's as he would be paying for Onion/tomato's that go along with the curry.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
well then dirty is a moron!
@dirty
Tell me something new. Something we all don't know.
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I was trying to be fair. Now, I hired a marathi manoos from Bombay. Vaise bhi ghati log ki gaand main itni daring nahin hoti ki banda switch kar de.
Marathi manoos will be honest about his resume and work. Yes, if you dare to call names to Thackrey saheb, then you will see what marathi manoos can do