eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Gulti Assaulted In US Too

Telgu student brutally assaulted in US

A son's dream to get an MS degree in the US has turned into a nightmare for his mother. A yet another Indian student became a victim of a brutal attack, this time in the US.

Murali Krishna, a youth from Andhra Pradesh lies in a US hospital undergoing multiple surgeries after being attacked by an Afro-American two weeks ago.

The student of MS (Computers), at the University of Southern Mississippi, was working part-time in a gas station at Gulfport City. He was assaulted when he tried to note down the vehicle number of a group of people who took away a case of beer without paying for it.

"When he called and said 'amma', my heart simply sank. My son said he wants to pursue his MS and all his friends are going. We stretched ourselves beyond our means and sent him. Never thought in my worst dreams that I will have to see him like this," said his mother K Samrajyam.

Murali Krishna is from Gudivada village in the Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh. The family had sold farmland to pay for his higher studies.

"After all these incidents, our parents don't want to send us for higher studies to the US, Australia or anywhere abroad," said one of the residents in the area.

Increasing reports of such incidents has turned dollar dreams into something to stay away from, rather than pursue.

"Indians are coming under attack and a large number among them are Telugus. The Central government needs to take this very seriously to prevent any recurrence," said another local.

Even as the mother awaits her passport to travel to the US, the police have reportedly arrested one man Antony Crawford.

http://www.ndtv.com/news/diaspora/no...lted_in_us.php

Last edited by viking; June 2nd, 2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gulti Assaulted In US Too

Viking is now the ec official "Abroad Indian students khabri"...
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:34 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Gulti Assaulted In US Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Viking is now the ec official "Abroad Indian students khabri"...
And incidentally most of them are Gults!
Old June 2nd, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ass Kicker

Of course it is none of our business as non-gults to talk about this. But now I'm even feeling sad that the Gults are being hunted down everywhere.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

I think its more about gults doing most of these odd jobs than other ethinicities.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 03:07 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
I think its more about gults doing most of these odd jobs than other ethinicities.
u have hit the nail on the head pretty much...

My univ there were about 100 desi Indian grad students... break up was like 40 gults, 30 tamils, 10 Kannadigas/Mallus, 10 gujju, 5 marathi and 5 from Delhi/Punjab/etc... now out of this population almost all male & female gults were working at motels and gas stations... few tamil and other ppl would work outside campus too...

imagine if something was to happen it most likely would be a gult student... also when one works outside and get a healthy sum, he gets a chaska of this extra dollar income... he then continues even when he has financial aid at school... have seem umpteen examples of this...
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Bhai log... ek chhoti si request.

Can we please stop this ethnicity bashing... Gults are like that, Tamilians are like that, North Indians are so and so....

We are all Indians. Can we get on with it. Its this bloody mindset of ours that the british exploited and now Paks and Chinese are exploiting by making one ethnic group fight against another.

Lets get over it and move on in life.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshpremi View Post

Can we please stop this ethnicity bashing... Gults are like that, Tamilians are like that, North Indians are so and so....

We are all Indians. Can we get on with it. Its this bloody mindset of ours that the british exploited and now Paks and Chinese are exploiting by making one ethnic group fight against another.

Only Viking need to stop it. He is very well known here for spitting his venom against southies and northies. And now he's got company of Ashdoc.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No bashing . I was just replying to Viku's query about why gults are hunted more . He seems to be making some kind of pattern in his head. need to disperse that
Old June 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
Bandook Singh

deshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond reputedeshpremi has a reputation beyond repute

Thenku....
Old June 2nd, 2009, 08:05 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree ... shat pritishat ... except ... of course ... unless ... when intention is light amusement.

Vikingbhai is just having fun ... I believe ... Amthalalalaji.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 2nd, 2009, 08:44 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Only Viking need to stop it. He is very well known here for spitting his venom against southies and northies. And now he's got company of Ashdoc.
athmalalji give me one example of me spitting venom against people from other states.

please do not bring me into this.

look i do not really agree with vikingpais views.

you know the nature and tone of my posts is completely different.

i have my own independent opinions.

you can check the argument i had with vikingpai in dachau- extermination of a race to see that i have independent views.

our views on prabhakaran are also totally different. i hold him as a hero even though he is a tamil.......while vikingpais views about south indians......well they are well known.......

i completely agree with deshpremis views.

Last edited by ashdoc; June 2nd, 2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Guys all Indians of Different states despite hot regional fights have voted for Congress . Both U.P and Maharashtra voted for Congress and same way A.P and Maharshtra. Even Gujrat also.

So stop fighting on regional basis People fight on regional basis and the ultimate beneficary is Congress
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:44 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Saala all of you are bums.. I think I now like east Indians.. the Assamese and the other Indians who look like Chinese
Old June 3rd, 2009, 04:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Saala all of you are bums.. I think I now like east Indians.. the Assamese and the other Indians who look like Chinese
yes man...those mizo and naga babes are hot....you get to see lot of those chics at kalina campus in mumbai