eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old April 27th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa spouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Yups. Amru media is all about end of Korean War and visit of Emmanuel macron.
In the USA, at least you can get some real news from some reputable sources. In India, other than DoorDasrhan there is no real TV news. All sensationalized.

And what's wrong if US media is going gaga over North and South Korea happenings? I feel it is necessary to emphasis a lot.

And as for the French president... The liberal media in the US loves anything European
Old April 27th, 2018, 04:05 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa spouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
In the USA, at least you can get some real news from some reputable sources. In India, other than DoorDasrhan there is no real TV news. All sensationalized.

And what's wrong if US media is going gaga over North and South Korea happenings? I feel it is necessary to emphasis a lot.

And as for the French president... The liberal media in the US loves anything European
I actually catch on 'One America News Network' in the community gym. It has more news and less discussions. And it is right wing (as am i).
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually catch on 'One America News Network' in the community gym. It has more news and less discussions. And it is right wing (as am i).
I was never on the Left, more on the center with right leaning
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:34 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was never on the Left, more on the center with right leaning
This for you then.
Senator Graham: President Trump May Deserve Nobel Peace Prize For North Korea Plan

I also laughed a bit at this but you never know who has the last laugh. This below will give a perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post

I know who I don't want to be president - Donald Trump. I'm surprised that clown has gotten this far. I just hope he doesn't end up becoming president.

HHM pai, your hopes are dashed ab What now...
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

its not just Sen Graham

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...der-1525098496

Even South Korean president is bigging up trump.
Old April 30th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Thumbs up Re: Trump administration plans to end work permits for H-1B visa spouses

Getting North Korea to talk with South Korea is a big thing. The North has been lunatic since its inception. I am glad that there will be one less thing to worry about.

I fly to India on Korean Air most of the times as their service is the fastest and they are not expensive. I like Korean food as its hot and spicy. I like the Korean Air Bibimbap bowl. Surprisingly nice for airline food!

Their stopover in Inchun airport while going to India is just 3 odd hours and while returning is just 2 hours. The airport is nice.

I always used to get odd fearful thoughts that these lunatic North Koreans will fire a missle at South Korean planes.... Really. I used to fear that.

Now, I can travel with peace of mind on Korean Air.
Old April 30th, 2018, 10:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Getting North Korea to talk with South Korea is a big thing. The North has been lunatic since its inception. I am glad that there will be one less thing to worry about.

I fly to India on Korean Air most of the times as their service is the fastest and they are not expensive. I like Korean food as its hot and spicy. I like the Korean Air Bibimbap bowl. Surprisingly nice for airline food!

Their stopover in Inchun airport while going to India is just 3 odd hours and while returning is just 2 hours. The airport is nice.

I always used to get odd fearful thoughts that these lunatic North Koreans will fire a missle at South Korean planes.... Really. I used to fear that.

That is the immediate result of this initiative: peace of mind for all.
Old May 1st, 2018, 03:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The North has been trying to talk to the US (and South Korea by extension) since a very long time. The sticking point has been the pre-conditions from US and South that North give up their nefarious activities and the weapons.

now, within such a short space of time, North has proved that not only does it have the weapons (confidence on that a little low) but also that they have missile systems capable of carrying those weapons (definitely proven).

Add to that Mr Trump has agreed to talk to Kim with no pre-conditions what-so-ever.

sounds to me like North has got what it wanted, how it wanted. They are now more or less a recognised nuclear state, with the US president at the table, they also have the legitimacy they have sought!
Old May 1st, 2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Yups. Amru media is all about end of Korean War and visit of Emmanuel macron.
This is the post that derailed this thread from H1 to North Korea. What I meant to say that US media doesn’t even report on H1 related stuff. It is into other things.

And now continuing on the NK part, I caught up on Russia today, and their story is totally different. More on that once I dig up the links