eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is this sexy or normal ?

Looking at all these responses and judgements about love vs vulgarity, I think it's clear to me now why we as a society shun and shame someone who wants to feed their baby in whatever way they feel comfortable.

I for one, strongly support every woman who chooses to feed her baby in whatever way she feels fit without having to please anyone but her baby.
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Looking at all these responses and judgements about love vs vulgarity, I think it's clear to me now why we as a society shun and shame someone who wants to feed their baby in whatever way they feel comfortable.

I for one, strongly support every woman who chooses to feed her baby in whatever way she feels fit without having to please anyone but her baby.
I do too!

There is nothing to be ashamed of.
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:38 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

I guess none of us will support the woman who feels comfortable feeding her baby in the buff.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 5th, 2018, 06:47 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a thought

The caption says "Don't stare, I am just feeding my baby" or something like that.

Well, what's the point of being on the cover page and staring at the camera if you don't want to be stared at

Old March 5th, 2018, 10:26 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I feel that the lady looks beautiful breastfeeding the child. It is tasteful and nurturing. It is a core part of being a woman and appropriate for a magazine called Grihalakshmi.

The people offended by it need to get a life.
Completely agree... its a mother feeding her baby!! What's so damn wrong..
Old March 6th, 2018, 02:11 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I feel that the lady looks beautiful breastfeeding the child. It is tasteful and nurturing. It is a core part of being a woman and appropriate for a magazine called Grihalakshmi.

The people offended by it need to get a life.
Of course it is beautiful. That's why people stare at it. You don't expect people to look away from a thing of beauty, do you ? People even pay good money to see beautiful things. The magazine doesn't come free, does it ? They expect to make good money out this.

As per the magazine headline, they aren't saying anything about people getting offended, only about staring.

Besides being beautiful, as you rightly mentioned, it is tasteful and nurturing too. So, the people will rightly stare at it.

Ergo nostro ergo verenum.