eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old April 12th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Super eCharchan

Soorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Empire strikes back !!!Sangh Parivar is back

Soormabhai ... lagta hei aaj kuch jyada hi daal di aapne ... glass mei? Do what I do ... drink straight from the bottle. ------------------------------------------

Shiv Sena wins Ramtek Lok Sabha by-election
April 12, 2007 12:53 IST
Last Updated: April 12, 2007 13:49 IST
Shiv Sena candidate Prakash Jadhav on Thursday won the Ramtek Lok Sabha by-election in Maharashtra by a margin of 32,571 votes.
Jadhav polled 2,31,239 votes, while his nearest rival Subodh Mohite of the Congress bagged 1,98,668.

In Jalgaon in North Maharashtra, BJP's Haribhau Jawale is leading by 7,120 votes at the end of five rounds over his nearest rival Arjun Bhangale of the Congress. Jawala has recieved 77,890 votes and Bhangale 70,770.

The voting for the by-polls was held on April 9 and the counting was taken up today. Besides Jalgaon and Ramtek, the Erandol Lok Sabha constituency also went to the by-poll.

The Ramtek seat fell vacant due to the resignation of the sitting MP Mohite, who left Sena to join the Congress, which nominated him for the seat.

The Jalgaon and Erandol by-polls were necessiated due to expulsion of sitting MPs, both of the BJP, in the 'cash-for-query' scam.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/apr/12polls.htm

Before the Lok Sabha wins ;

- BJP sweeps MCD elections in Delhi
- Shivsena/BJP combine edge out Congress in prestigious BMC elections

At State level;
- Stunning reverses in Uttarakhand . BJP wins the state polls
- Akali Dal/BJP combine sweeps Punjab elections .Congress gets a humiliating defeat with Amarinder Singh at its helm.

I see the trend gathring momentum before national elections in 2009.
My 2 cents on Congress/UPA's predicament:

- Public sab janti hai .enough of shadow-boxing between Congress and Left.
- Inflation on the rise
- Rise in interest rates ( home loans etc.) have squeezed common man
- Unprecedented hikes in Petrol prices since UPA has been in power
- Chidambaram is busy squeezing Salaried class by giving them no respite from high income taxes , which as you know go directly to the pockets of babus and netas through corruption.
- What has happened with Education cess ? where is the money going ?
- Stock markets crashing to lows

Janta is getting fed up of UPA antics and with our "Economist" PM Mr.Manmohan Singh's ineptness and sycophancy culture.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; April 12th, 2007 at 06:41 PM.
Old April 12th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Empire strikes back !!!Sangh Parivar is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorma Bhopali
Shiv Sena wins Ramtek Lok Sabha by-election

Top Emailed Features

• Sunita Williams speaks from space
• Exercise can make people smarter
• Get up and get rich

Tell us
• Ask a question

Advertisements
• Want to switch ur job?
• Pay ZERO Brokerage
• New age IT career

Get news updates: What's this?

Advertisement

5Rediff P4C Classifieds

April 12, 2007 12:53 IST
Last Updated: April 12, 2007 13:49 IST
Shiv Sena candidate Prakash Jadhav on Thursday won the Ramtek Lok Sabha by-election in Maharashtra by a margin of 32,571 votes.
Jadhav polled 2,31,239 votes, while his nearest rival Subodh Mohite of the Congress bagged 1,98,668.

In Jalgaon in North Maharashtra, BJP's Haribhau Jawale is leading by 7,120 votes at the end of five rounds over his nearest rival Arjun Bhangale of the Congress. Jawala has recieved 77,890 votes and Bhangale 70,770.

The voting for the by-polls was held on April 9 and the counting was taken up today. Besides Jalgaon and Ramtek, the Erandol Lok Sabha constituency also went to the by-poll.

The Ramtek seat fell vacant due to the resignation of the sitting MP Mohite, who left Sena to join the Congress, which nominated him for the seat.

The Jalgaon and Erandol by-polls were necessiated due to expulsion of sitting MPs, both of the BJP, in the 'cash-for-query' scam.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2007/apr/12polls.htm

Before the Lok Sabha wins ;

- BJP sweeps MCD elections in Delhi
- Shivsena/BJP combine edge out Congress in prestigious BMC elections

At State level;
- Stunning reverses in Uttarakhand . BJP wins the state polls
- Akali Dal/BJP combine sweeps Punjab elections .Congress gets a humiliating defeat with Amarinder Singh at its helm.

I see the trend gathring momentum before national elections in 2009.
My 2 cents on Congress/UPA's predicament:

- Public sab janti hai .enough of shadow-boxing between Congress and Left.
- Inflation on the rise
- Rise in interest rates ( home loans etc.) have squeezed common man
- Unprecedented hikes in Petrol prices since UPA has been in power
- Chidambaram is busy squeezing Salaried class by giving them no respite from high income taxes , which as you know go directly to the pockets of babus and netas through corruption.
- What has happened with Education cess ? where is the money going ?
- Stock markets crashing to lows

Janta is getting fed up of UPA antics and with our "Economist" PM Mr.Manmohan Singh's ineptness and sycophancy culture.
Bull Crap Everything
Old April 12th, 2007, 04:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Empire strikes back !!!Sangh Parivar is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Bull Crap Everything

yeah... everything done by this govt is bull crap
Old April 12th, 2007, 06:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn
yeah... everything done by this govt is bull crap
Sorry bhai U R missunderstood..... I meant to say about his copied/pasted thread.
Old April 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous
Sorry bhai U R missunderstood..... I meant to say about his copied/pasted thread.
nothing wrong there boy... thats the reality of this puppet govt... economist hijda PM, fu(ked up FM, no policies on ext. affairs... reservation brought into picture forever... gas prices out of control... myanmar ditching india over china in the gas deal... not being able to do anything about terrorist activites in India... abhi tak Mumbai blasts ka kuch nahi kiya...

this govt will go in 2009...
Old April 12th, 2007, 06:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
nothing wrong there boy... thats the reality of this puppet govt... economist hijda PM, fu(ked up FM, no policies on ext. affairs... reservation brought into picture forever... gas prices out of control... myanmar ditching india over china in the gas deal... not being able to do anything about terrorist activites in India... abhi tak Mumbai blasts ka kuch nahi kiya...

And you understood Soormabhai's post? Kindly do me the honors ... login as moderator and edit Soormbhai's post and whatever he was trying to convey ... thanks.

login id : tantric_yogi
password: natwarlal
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old April 12th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Junior eCharchan

Vedic_Intellect is on a distinguished road

My knowledge regarding Indian Politics is poor. From whatever I know, I find faults in both BJP and UPA left governments. However, I do prefer the BJP's style of administration and their policies over UPA. But in either case, whatever our political inclinations are, we should not curse the other parties. This is a democracy, let it be a healthy one.

Sarv_Shaktiman, you are not doing too good to BJP's image by cursing the UPA govt. the way you are.
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:37 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic_Intellect
My knowledge regarding Indian Politics is poor.
rae tau tu itna poor hai to itna bhaashan kahan se deve hai...

Quote:
Sarv_Shaktiman, you are not doing too good to BJP's image by cursing the UPA govt. the way you are.
arre boss if my cursing and shouting mattered everthing wud be different... sonia wud be chakki peesing... and gandu family behind bars... Ram-rajya and Ram temple in place...
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
And you understood Soormabhai's post? Kindly do me the honors ... login as moderator and edit Soormbhai's post and whatever he was trying to convey ... thanks.

login id : tantric_yogi
password: natwarlal
ur password not working... i tried 5 times... 6th time ur id is locked for 15 minutes... i'm sorry...
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:52 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
rae tau tu itna poor hai to itna bhaashan kahan se deve hai...

arre boss if my cursing and shouting mattered everthing wud be different... sonia wud be chakki peesing... and gandu family behind bars... Ram-rajya and Ram temple in place...
lol dude i was just being modest abt the "poor knowledge" part :P ... I also meant that I don't know too much details but I do know enough to tell you to stop dissing the opponents like you are.. respect democraxy.. healthy debates only! senseless cursing the other party won't do anything!
Old April 13th, 2007, 01:35 AM

Quote:
respect democraxy.. healthy debates only! senseless cursing the other party won't do anything!
senseless... haan... dikhata hoon pencho...

facts... to support my claims... that UPA govt. is no good...

1. Myanmar ditched India over China for the natural gas deal... go check recent news... link: TOI

2. Gas prices and inflation at all time high in India...

3. US hawks slam ‘greedy’ India over nuclear deal... A key American official negotiating details of the deal has expressed frustration at New Delhi’s pace even as some US analysts have begun predicting the collapse of the agreement because of India’s "greedy" demands. link: TOI
is this not weak ext. policies... ???

4. Reservation re-introduced... need i say more... MBA aspirant students left hanging in balance becoz of reservations in IIMs... check out this link: Quota chaos hits IIM aspirants hard

5. Kangress losing in Uttaranchal, Punjab, Delhi, etc... all coz of mismanagement in these states... esp. Delhi: Dikshit's govt. dont have a proper and satisfactory stand on sealing of shops and properties being carried out by HC order... anger on this will reflect in the next assembly electio in delhi... just like it did in MCD polls...

have many more points but thats enuf for vedic intellects like you... Vedic intellect...

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 13th, 2007 at 01:44 AM.
Old April 13th, 2007, 01:40 AM
Junior eCharchan

Sarv_Shaktiman,

Those are good points. Bro, if you read my post before you will see I myself prefer BJP policies over UPA (although both have their own + and - ). What I was trying to say is please debate in a healthy way and not resort to senseless cursing and dissing of any party. Anyway, you're on the right track now Good points.
Old April 13th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, lets have a Mandir!! I am serious. If it takes a mandir to topple Congress, then so be it!
Old April 17th, 2007, 02:08 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

On the reservation front, obviously you have not heard from Prakash Jawadekar, who was stating emphatically on TV that BJP is committed to social justice and reservation.

The petrol prices are down 5 rupees a litre in AP after a long rise. Much of the excise duty on the oil was put by BJP in 2002 when the crude oil prices were less than half of what they are now. i.e. when the cude oil prices fell, instead of decreasing the price or putting in an oil pool fund as was done earlier, the then govt used it for excise duty and used that to cut taxes on other stuff.

the PM who you call names helped change the Indian economy from a licence permit raj to at least a partial market economy which provided the base for India shining.

You should have heard Arun Jaitley endorse the actions taken by PV/MS duo in 1991 sometime back on TV (CNBC)

No one has a crystal ball to see what will happen in 2009, but all these middle class squeezing policies will contihue if the middle class does not come out to vote.
Old April 17th, 2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars
On the reservation front, obviously you have not heard from Prakash Jawadekar, who was stating emphatically on TV that BJP is committed to social justice and reservation.

At least they didnt re-introduce it... ofcourse they cant openly oppose it... cant u understand so much... mr. sugars...

The petrol prices are down 5 rupees a litre in AP after a long rise. Much of the excise duty on the oil was put by BJP in 2002 when the crude oil prices were less than half of what they are now. i.e. when the cude oil prices fell, instead of decreasing the price or putting in an oil pool fund as was done earlier, the then govt used it for excise duty and used that to cut taxes on other stuff.

boss AP mein Kangress ka hi to govt. hai naa... and all u care about is AP... puhleez... wat abt rest of country ? ? ?...

the PM who you call names helped change the Indian economy from a licence permit raj to at least a partial market economy which provided the base for India shining.

wats he doing now is wat counts... he wont be judged in next elections on wat he did in ancient history...

You should have heard Arun Jaitley endorse the actions taken by PV/MS duo in 1991 sometime back on TV (CNBC)

u r a great historian i must say... PV was one of the only good kangress PMs... more so coz kangress dont acknowledge it...
see replies in red...