eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:53 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: No room in India for intolerant Indians: President Pranab Mukherjee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
uska beta beti dono congress me hai.. why spoil it for them by being proactive? He can mind his business and just do a decent job.

poori zindagi ki neknaami budhape me kyon kharab karne ka?
Reminds me. After Indira G's death, he started ordering people in an airplane saying that he was the senior most cabinet member and hence the de facto PM. Looks like Ra ga Sr was also in the same flight and later expelled Pranav Da for 6 Years.

Last edited by sgars; March 4th, 2017 at 05:00 AM. Reason: The incomplete second sentence goes in a different post
Old March 3rd, 2017, 12:43 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Same, I talked about eliminating Governors altogether and let President run that through Chief secretary. It would be no different except you will save poor people's money going to Governors lavishes.
How will Centre ruling party screw the life of opposition CMs/govts? Congress is expert at gaining ground, sometimes even splitting the ruling party in state, and at times dismissing the govt and ruling via proxy Governor. Karnataka during BJP's Yedyruppa's CMship is a prime and recent example that comes to mind.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; March 3rd, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 12:47 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure what neknaami and decent job is. He hasn't done anything. With or without him it would make no difference. Do you think anyone takes these pep talks to heart and from tomorrow they are going to change their behaviour? It makes a headline for a day lawmakers are going to do what suits them from tomorrow. That is why it is essential to put something in place which is not as easy as lecturebazi but that is what changes the landscape. They all wanna be heroes by giving lectures few times a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Reminds me. After Indira G's death, he started ordering people in an airplane saying that he was the senior most cabinet member and hence the de facto PM. Looks like Ra ga Sr was also in the same flight and later expelled Pranav Da for 6 Years.

He might be
To his credit Pranab da came down hard on mercy pleas of terrorists serving time and acted fast on executions, something previous 'El Presidente' was found slacking on.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Could you list those subtle points. While this talks about patriotism, I see more of 'I support gurmehar' here.
His statement that patrotism and a sense of national purpose are important goes against the internal jihadists who call for azaadi or breakup of the country and think patriotism is BS. That's how I read it. At least he is not mute or reading from a note handed by waitress chamchas
Old March 4th, 2017, 05:01 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uska beta beti dono congress me hai.. why spoil it for them by being proactive? He can mind his business and just do a decent job.

poori zindagi ki neknaami budhape me kyon kharab karne ka?
He might have realized that Cong is a sinking ship anyway. Beta Beti might be in BJP after some time.
Old March 4th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
President might have limited power but if used judiciously those can be very effective. President can address joint session of parliament and can ask them to behave like what they are suppossed to.

Parliament is not supposed to be a place where people discuss trivial things like Kharge does.

Dada would retire and will go down in the history as someone who wanted everything without risking, it would have been risk to oppose sonia, so if given a chance to become PM he would have confronted, if sidelined, he is the honest party member.

Despite all fiasco, MMS had at least a tag of person who liberalized India in 1991, I don't think Dada will even have a place in Indian history 20 years from now

jeetIAF

I believe its a wrong perception created by the khangressis and their minions.
The liberalization was initiated by one of our best prime ministers, shri P.V. Narasimha Rao, at the behest of, and the cooperation and guidance of the then chief of the World Bank, Mr. Robert Mcnamara.
MMS was just following orders of PVNR who was the one who initiated the 'change'!
Old March 4th, 2017, 09:33 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why can't President do something about holding state and federal elections once every 5 years?
That is a huge topic itself.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 5th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
The liberalization was initiated by one of our best prime ministers, shri P.V. Narasimha Rao, at the behest of, and the cooperation and guidance of the then chief of the World Bank, Mr. Robert Mcnamara.
MMS was just following orders of PVNR who was the one who initiated the 'change'!
I believe this to be true. MMS has never shown any leadership virtues. What people in our country needs to learn is to think critically than take any garbage as wah wah..what a President, What a PM?? Show me the money. Until you show me, I don't believe it. MMS simply got lucky with 10 yrs of premiership in a lazy country where you can pretty much sell any stupid thing.

This is similar to few chamchas calling Mulayam a Netaji. Netaji of who and for what? Can't even utter one sentence properly. Have never done anything that we can see. There are so many examples.

even current President is hiding behind the speech writers. Why doesn't he sometimes face the public in town hall meetings etc where someone can ask him, isn't there anything you can do to stop the carnage in Parliament, I mean the world is watching this stupidity and they know why you wouldn't go back despite they asking repeatedly "go back to your country"

Because if you go back you are going to have to deal with big netajis, Tipus etc.

Last edited by Jaggudada; March 5th, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why can't President do something about holding state and federal elections once every 5 years?
This will happen from 2019 and the PM with President is working on it but congress is the main dushman and even if the President passes an ordinance the courts are there to overturn it on congi petitions.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:30 AM

Who will be President next year? Pranab da's term ending in a few months.

From wiki: A presidential election will be held in India before 25 July 2017, the day when the incumbent President's term expires. The Elect is eligible for re-election, as no term limits exist in India.
Old March 5th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Banned

MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Who will be President next year? Pranab da's term ending in a few months.

From wiki: A presidential election will be held in India before 25 July 2017, the day when the incumbent President's term expires. The Elect is eligible for re-election, as no term limits exist in India.
advani. warna uski atma ka bhi klpd ho jayega.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
This will happen from 2019 and the PM with President is working on it but congress is the main dushman and even if the President passes an ordinance the courts are there to overturn it on congi petitions.
I don't know whether it will. Ye Modi bhi baate badi badi karta hai. Jo kam karna woh tau nahi karta. What is the purpose of having a RSS man who is supposed to do stuff which will benefit nation for years to come.

Sonia is bimar, opposition is tithar bithar, Modi had the highest public good will for first 2 years. Tabhi aisa bada cheeze kar dalneka.

In fact it would be good for Modi if there were not constant elections. At least he would be able to take decisions without having to worry every few months what's going to happen. Now every damn election is like referendum and he is wasting so much energy in electioneering.

Last edited by Jaggudada; March 5th, 2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know whether it will. Ye Modi bhi baate badi badi karta hai. Jo kam karna woh tau nahi karta. What is the purpose of having a RSS man who is supposed to do stuff which will benefit nation for years to come.

Sonia is bimar, opposition is tithar bithar, Modi had the highest public good will for first 2 years. Tabhi aisa bada cheeze kar dalneka.

In fact it would be good for Modi if there were not constant elections. At least he would be able to take decisions without having to worry every few months what's going to happen. Now every damn election is like referendum and he is wasting so much energy in electioneering.
Sonia is bimar is the problem

I agree with the constant election mode argument above. Saala just because bhaiyyas are voting, country has to suffer bcoz EC will see any announcement from govt as vote catching. Soon it will be swamys of KA.

That's why BJP is arguing for one mega election. That can also be a problem as there will be no regular checks like today. We will be back to earlier decades where Cong used to rule pretty much everywhere and we know what happens with that. If it becomes a reality, it should be after Sonia stops being bimar and Cong is buried deep for good.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
I believe its a wrong perception created by the khangressis and their minions.
and PVNR was following Mr McNamara because nothing else could be done, by tag I meant his impression as person who liberalized is pretty stable, true or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
advani. warna uski atma ka bhi klpd ho jayega.
Sahi baat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Sonia is bimar is the problem

I agree with the constant election mode argument above. Saala just because bhaiyyas are voting, country has to suffer bcoz EC will see any announcement from govt as vote catching. Soon it will be swamys of KA.

That's why BJP is arguing for one mega election. That can also be a problem as there will be no regular checks like today. We will be back to earlier decades where Cong used to rule pretty much everywhere and we know what happens with that. If it becomes a reality, it should be after Sonia stops being bimar and Cong is buried deep for good.
Won't it be a bit biased, I mean the one who is getting center will get state vote too.

jeetIAF
Old March 6th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post

Won't it be a bit biased, I mean the one who is getting center will get state vote too.

jeetIAF
No I mean hold LS and VS sabha elections at the same time. I am not proposing what you say - that party that wins at the centre wins states too. On the ballot have both MP and MLA candidates and let the voter choose. They need not necessarily vote for the same party for both LA and VS.