eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old June 23rd, 2008, 07:31 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Wimbledon 2008

Wimbledon thread hona maangta baap!!

Djokovic is in Fed's half of the draw

Nadals just itching to get it this tyme

mauja hi mauja

Fed has defeated Hrbaty in the 1st round.. 6/3, 6/2, 6/2

just saw a couple of games in the morn..
but apparently Patrick McEnroe wasnt impressed with Feds game..he thinks Fed needs to be a lot more quicker and agressive..

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 23rd, 2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 04:53 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2008

Djokovic dropped a set before winning against an unseeded german
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Wimbledon 2008

Desi bOObs were squeezed considerably before they managed to get in shape, eventually Mirza managed to beat the columbain Catalino Castano 7-6,3-6,6-4

Images from day 1 :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (19.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (24.3 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (14.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (16.4 KB, 73 views)

Old June 24th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Chosen One

yaar, woh kaali ape ka photu kyon lagaya?

btw, remember Tipsarevic ?! he's back!! and you kno whom hes gon play against in his 2nd round?? Roddick

the doped out dude is back

gots ta luv dat sheesha

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 24th, 2008 at 07:19 PM.
Old June 24th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Chosen One

oh yes and mah lil Elena Vesnina also won her 1st round match
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Chosen One

Djokovic dumped out by Safin

M.Safin d. N.Djokovic 6-4 7-6 6-2
Old June 25th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, Djokovic has disappointed since he won the Aus Open.. looks like he wont match up the expectations he created by his performance eariler this year.. ah, straight sets.. he could have atleast shown some fight ..

Look at Ivonovic, she survived 2 match points in the 2nd second set, (got lucky with the net cord, falling in her favor on the 2nd match point ); finally managed to beat France's Nathalie Dechy 6-7, 7-6, 10-8 in a second round thriller

Pics :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (17.6 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (17.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (13.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (19.9 KB, 56 views)

Old June 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Some more :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (18.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (14.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (18.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (14.3 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (20.3 KB, 57 views)

Old June 26th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Exclamation Re: Wimbledon 2008

Sania Babes lost fighting to a new Spaniard Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez, 0-6,6-4, 7-9 .

This gal is looking good, reminds me for Navratilova, she too is left handed n is great on chip n charge , n serve n volley game, her drop shots were brilliant as well

Watch out for her, she will be the dark horse of this tournament

Images - Day 4 :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (16.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (14.3 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (17.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (14.0 KB, 51 views)

Old June 26th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Chosen One

i knew it!!!! and it happened! Tipsarevic knocks out Roddick!!

Blake gone as well!

Shrieky Sharapova gone as well

Elena Vesnina gone as well

lol..fuck these lazy ass american players man dont want to work on the weakness and continue repeating the same story again and again

Nadal overcame some enthusiastic youngster from some goddam place called Latvia..

btw, khaski, merey say kya galti ho gayi ki tu yeh kaali auraton ka photu lagakay torture kar rela hai mereku?

Roddick admits he choked

Andy Roddick has never been one for mincing his words. And this was no exception. He may have suffered a 6-7, 7-5, 6-4, 7-6 second round defeat to Janko Tipsarevic, but the Nebraska-born boy revealed afterwards that he is not giving up just yet. He wants to win another Grand Slam.

Unfortunately, the Wimbledon 2008 title will not be it. His problem was, perhaps, simply wanting it too much. A two-time Wimbledon finalist and last year’s quarter finalist, Roddick admitted that he choked on every opportunity he got.

"That’s tough to deal with and that’s not something you really want to do," Roddick said. "I could sit here and try to dance around it all night but it was what it was. It’s like you want something so bad you almost squeeze too tight."

The 25-year-old described his shots on breakpoints as "horrific" and said there was "no excuse" for not making returns off 90 mile-an-hour serves that fell in the middle of the box.

"It's not the same as 2006 where I couldn't have hit the ball into an ocean on the beach," he said. "It was just the big moments. I blinked. You know, there's no way of getting around that."

Even though A-Rod was clearly disappointed — describing his performance as "just bad" — he will dust himself down and prepare for the US Open. For him, "coasting along as a top 10 player" doesn’t really appeal and he yearns to win another major event.

"I want to win another slam. If I'm being honest with you guys, and if you guys are being honest with me, if I go and win a tour event, what are you guys going to say: 'Who cares'?"

Tipsarevic, on the other hand, believes he won simply by taking his chances, whereas Roddick didn't.

"He had a lot of breakpoints, I think 11 or 12, four set points even in the whole match and he didn't use them. The good thing for me is he didn't make me play too much on these set points and breakpoints. He was making unforced errors."

"I could see that he was tight, and this is one of the reasons why, especially in the important moments, I made him play. I didn't try to hit great shots like impossible down the line shots or something like that."

For Tipsy, as he is known, the victory only began to sink in when he was back in the locker room when, "your emotions are down and your brain starts to work".

roddick press conf post match: http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/...512383238.html

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 26th, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Nadal probably wont even make it to the finals if he faces a decent serve and volley player en route.

Roddick , Djokovic and Sharapova were a shock to me too.
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Chosen One

World # 1 Ivanovic knocked out in str8 sets by 133rd ranked chink..
this female has now opened the doors for the black men in womens tennis to go all the way

Fed, Safin, Baghdatis move on...

Fed Vs Hewitt it is fo now..

kya Termi, last year Nadal stretched Fed all the way to the 5th set and lost due to his own faults, not Fed's game..itnay aasani say kaisay write off kar raha hai?

Tipsarevic is still there btw, he can ruin Fed chances bro

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 29th, 2008 at 05:06 PM.
Old June 28th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Chosen One

i thought Youzhny was gone..but nope..he is gon play against Nadal in the QFs..its gon be rather interesting to say the least bro..he has posed quite a few probs fo the spaniard in the past

Nadal won against Keifer..the whacky german..man, i actually feel bad for Keifer..he is a really good player..he has been plagued with injuries all through his career and he is 30 now..these injuries r freakin dangerous man..they can screw careers..look at phillipoussis..

anyways..in the females side, the cry baby safina was ousted by another loser from Israel , Shahar Peer..

drama queen Jankovic has also progressed..this womens tennis is infested with losers man..

losers like kuznetsova, petrova, dementieva remain..road is very clear fo a black mens final in womens half

read this shit:

Venus William's record serve

One swing from completing her week’s work, Venus Williams toed the baseline, dribbled the ball, gave it a toss and delivered yet another thunderclap serve at sun-kissed Wimbledon.

The ace bounced off the Court 1 backstop as Williams trotted to the net to bid another foe farewell.

The scoreboard said 127 mph, the fastest women’s serve ever recorded at Wimbledon.

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 28th, 2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old June 30th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Chosen One

Talking Re: Wimbledon 2008

Nadal spanks Youzhny 6/3, 6/3, 6/1

Last edited by DesiBaba; June 30th, 2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 30th, 2008, 08:27 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
Nadal won against Keifer..the whacky german..man, i actually feel bad for Keifer..he is a really good player..he has been plagued with injuries all through his career and he is 30 now..these injuries r freakin dangerous man..they can screw careers..look at phillipoussis..
Phili was looking for a wife last summer on american television... what happened to that... i always thought he was more of a model with a great serve... thats it... Pat Rafter was better in my view... he too was plagued with injuries though...

BTW, do you know of any web links to watch Wimbledon highlights ? ? ?