eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old June 20th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Wimbledon 2005

Waah Very nice. Hope she progresses into further rounds too. Well played.
Sania in singles second round at Wimbledon
Sania Mirza entered the second round of the women's singles at Wimbledon, beating 71-ranked Akiko Morigami on Monday.
The 18-year-old Indian ace won 6-3, 3-6, 8-6.

http://us.rediff.com/sports/2005/jun/20wimb1.htm
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...ow/1147737.cms
Old June 20th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wimbledon 2005

Sweet... go Sania

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Wimbledon 2005

I saw her answering a couple of questions on Zee TV last night. She is so down to earth. She clearly said - I am preparing well and I am confident. I will do my best but please dont expect me to win all the matches.

How humble and realistic! Contrast that with our cricket team

"I will play a match winning inning!" - any of the 11 clowns

"I will win against Australia" - any of the 11 clowns
Old June 20th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Sania

I saw the match.. she was good initially, lost her way in the second set but came back after the 5th game in the 3rd set!

She's got really tough competition in the second round though... Svetlana Kuznetsova! Although Sania has beaten her once already this year, I don't think this time that'll be possible!
Old June 20th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
Although Sania has beaten her once already this year, I don't think this time that'll be possible!
Kyun bey?
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Wimbledon 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean
Kyun bey?
hehehe lol...

I think so because Svetlana is 5th seeded and Sania is unseeded! So, on paper Kuznetsova is a better player than Mirza! If she beats Kuznetsova this time too.. it'll be an upset.. like a lightening striking the same place twice! It'll be like Bangladesh beating Australia once again!

Last edited by Alibaba; June 20th, 2005 at 11:05 PM.
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

i dont like sania...shez over-hyped!!

itz just that when she wins game...whole media is on her...2 weeks back or so she lost first-round match of some international tournament....very less media-coverage

and yeah..her body-piercings suck!!!
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

You know just after she won the wimbeldon (juniors) and went on lose all the rest of the tournaments.. there was a cartoon strip in some news paper.. it was..

the nike tick and "nike - just do it" and the other pic had sania and "hype - just lose it"!

PS: I hate the piercings too.... they suck
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
You know just after she won the wimbeldon (juniors) and went on lose all the rest of the tournaments.. there was a cartoon strip in some news paper.. it was..

the nike tick and "nike - just do it" and the other pic had sania and "hype - just lose it"!

PS: I hate the piercings too.... they suck
Don't vomit.She is gorgeous.
She has talent but she needs to be consistent.
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

she is not gorgeous!! yep....agreed nice boobs...but big boobs doesnt necessarily mean beautiful gal

Talent mujh mein bhi bahut tha...mera tennis coach bolta tha...beta....be more conistent and i can bet you can make it very big!! lekin mujhe mein bhi consistency nahi thi aur aaj dekho main kya kar raha hoon!!

This is the major problem with all indian sports person...consistency nahi hai!! look at steffi graf ...sampras....ek k baad ek wimbledon title..isse kehte hai professionalism and consistency!! :roleyes:
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean
Don't vomit.She is gorgeous.
She has talent but she needs to be consistent.
Dude, I'm vomiting on her piercings... no doubt she looks good.. but she's making herself look ugly by wearing those nose rings... I really hate them on girls..

Yeah, her game might be good, but not worth all the publicity she gets.. And she's not to blame for that... the media is.. our imbecilic media hypes unknown players when they do well so much that they often forget how its like to stay humble and "keep improving". This happened to Mahendra Singh Dhoni as well.. Sadly enough, the media doesn't publicise their failures.. Players have to be shown the mirror every now and then.. they must realise, even their FAILURES come in the public eye..
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

jisne bhi pasand hai..aankhei.n sek lo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sania_Mirza41.jpg (24.3 KB, 44 views)
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena
she is not gorgeous!! yep....agreed nice boobs...but big boobs doesnt necessarily mean beautiful gal
now this is what i was talking abt...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sania_Mirza82.jpg (33.3 KB, 42 views)
Old June 20th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

she shud concentrate on game instead of getting horny in the middle of game
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sania_Mirza114.jpg (17.8 KB, 39 views)
Old June 21st, 2005, 02:53 AM
nayasavera

Hyped or not - I don't care. To be among the top 75 isn't a mean achievemnt either.

Who are your favorites in the men's draw ?

Roger Federer for me. But if Agassi makes it to the semis, I will root for him