eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old September 11th, 2011, 09:58 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Azhar's son critical after accident while racing recklessly

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Az...d-dies/844898/

Last edited by ashdoc; September 11th, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old September 11th, 2011, 09:59 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Azhar's son critical after accident while racing recklessly

that bastard azhar used to fix all matches against pakistan in sharjah when he was captain in the nineties .

we used to get humiliated by the pakistani crowds there because of this person......

our bad track record in sharjah is partly due to him......

once his match-fixing was caught , he played the minority card and claimed he was being targetted because he was a muslim !! this inspite of the fact that others caught like jadeja and prabhakar were hindus.....

for all i know he was probably raising his son as another match-fixer who will lose us matches against pakistan.....
Old September 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM
senior echarchan

these stupid boys used to take part in these bike racing competitions in early morning outside hyderabad.

even in mumbai , there are these muslim gangs who hold these bike racing competitions from midnight onwards on empty streets . the race starts usually from bandra .

these people endanger their own and other people's lives by racing recklessly .

when the police are contacted ,they say they do not have orders from above for stopping them.....

reason--the usual.....

the politicians do not want to anger their favourite minority--you know who.....
Old September 12th, 2011, 12:52 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

The bikes body parts were strewn all over the stretch on that outer ring road. One can only imagine what must have happened to the human body parts...

Old September 12th, 2011, 12:56 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Twisted metal and some shoes...

Old September 12th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

First, I wish that Azhar's son recovers soon.

Secondly, all those folks who get a thrill by riding such powerful bikes like maniacs should think again. Its fucking fatal.

Let me tell you a story of personal loss.

My grandfather was very close friends with this other man who I would call as Mothey Pappa. (Big Pappa) Mothey Pappa was into watch repair business while my grandfather was into vegetable and lemon wholesale business. Both families were and are as close to each other as if real blood relatives even today. Now the second generation of Mothey Pappa's family had a youngest son who I used to call Sanju dada. He was like a big brother to me. He introduced me to Rush very early on and it became my favorite band. He was a real cool guy, worked at the shop where I used to spend a lot of time on holidays listening to rock music. The family used to own two shops and later only the original shop in Dadar remained and remains till this day.

Later Sanju dada moved into an advertising agency as a creative copy writer. In a few years, he went to Dubai to join an ad company there. Soon he started his own business, married a wonderful woman and had a kid and settled down. However, all throughout his life, his passion was motorcycles. He bought a very powerful bike in Dubai. I think it was a Kawasaki or Yamaha, not sure.

One day, just over one and half year ago, I call up my mom and she tells me that just a day ago Sanju dada passed away! Fuck that was a shock. He died in a motorcycle accident. It seems he and his friend used to go for an early morning motorcyle ride on the freeways there and they would drive real fast to get their fill of thrill and fun. One one such fateful ride, Sanju dada met an accident and died instantly on the spot.

A big fucking shock to his family and ours too. I called up his elder brother who I call as Shyam Mama. I cried like a kid on the phone. I pulled over while going to work and just let it out on the phone. Sanju Dada was very dear to me and it was a terrible loss. He used to always inquire about me to my mom whenever he came to Mumbai on a vacation or for a business trip. Mama also cried on the phone and we reminisced Sanju Dada and my time spent together in their Andheri shop.

I remember how we used to make fun of pop bands. He used to find my atrocious and purposeful translation of Pop songs and pop band names into Marathi very funny. One such name I translated made him laugh real hard - Khelnyacha Dukanatli Mula which is Pet Shop Boys. He laughed at it real hard. Then took me on his bike, then a Indian Rajdoot or some such powerful bike, to have some snacks. I was scared then to ride on that bike. I used to always say that bikes are dangerous and he would just ignore it.

Today Sanju dada is not there, but I still have a couple of the bootleg Rush cassettes he made for me, at my Mumbai home.

I truly wish that the Rush song Time Stand Still would be real and I could stop time and prevent Sanju dada's death.

When my dad had objected to a motorcycle for me, I was angry and upset. I wanted one too for college. But somewhere my father must have sensed the dangers of a motorcycle especially in my hands as I was all rebellious and hot headed like him. I thank my father for not letting me have a bike then. I know bikes are not the problem but the rider is.

Well, I certainly wish that people who ride bikes like maniacs should think of all their loved ones before driving them at such high speeds and recklessly.
Old September 12th, 2011, 01:47 AM
We change, values don't

Negotiating turns becomes very difficult at high speeds and this is true for any vehicle. Mostly the vehicle veers off the road or on to the divider as it happened here. This is especially true when one drives over unaccustomed roads, when one suddenly sees a crossing or sudden bend. These are all well known traps that experienced riders are well aware of but lack of fear and experience is what does the youngsters in.
Old September 12th, 2011, 09:13 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Though a kind of a tragic situation, but an interesting twist. For some reason, the mother of the boy could not make it to hospital immediately and Azhar was still making his way back from London.

So, the gap was filled by Bijli who landed up at the hospital.
Old September 12th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Though a kind of a tragic situation, but an interesting twist. For some reason, the mother of the boy could not make it to hospital immediately and Azhar was still making his way back from London.

So, the gap was filled by Bijli who landed up at the hospital.
This is one of the most wierdest comment that I have read. I am still trying to wrap my brains around it

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:02 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This is one of the most wierdest comment that I have read. I am still trying to wrap my brains around it
I think he meant Bijlani . But saneful pai aap kya samjhe yeh batao
Old September 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Wish speedy recovery to Azhar's son. No matter what Azhar was guilty off, his son has nothing to do with it.
Heard he was training to become a cricketer
Many kids do crazy things. I remember even I used to drive car carelessly in the city, near college and so forth. I regret doing that and I am thankful that no one was hurt. I never even go near the speed limit now.

Old September 12th, 2011, 11:02 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

He is supposedly on ventilator support . If its true then he has suffered brain damage . Dont think he is ever going to be normal again.

Why give 19 year olds super fast bikes like these?

Many cases of kids dying even in my locality when i was young . Parents have lot of money to spend and these kids go haywire.
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Get Well Soon to the Boy

stupid parents
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

So many American kids drive cars at 16. These are testosterone-driven high school kids. So why not a motorcycle? A bike is less safe than a car and American roads are safer, but another difference, I think, is that the American kids are taught by their parents to handle the machine responsibly.
Old September 12th, 2011, 12:43 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

Its not the roads, its whose driving. Once we were stuck on the highway , reason begin some 19 year olds decided to speed past a railway crossing in their pickup truck when the red light was on. The high speed train took them a mile down the track before it came to a stop . All 5 dead. And this happened in USA .

There are so many cases of drunk driving and drag racing on USA roads that its not even funny . Recent case was Hulk Hogans son drag racing in Florida somewhere. He was lucky to be safe but his friend has this huge hole in his head. And to top that he wanted a reality show of his time in jail . Pathetic state of affairs in USA . Not so different as the rich kids in India

Last edited by JaiSpeaks; September 12th, 2011 at 12:45 PM.