eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old April 10th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation a question

i just cannot stand music with high bass, my heart pain starts. Its only when the music is loud and i am near the speakers.
does any one have the same problem or is it just me.
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old April 10th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: a question

yeh aap k liye sirjee

http://joh.med.uoeh-u.ac.jp/pdf/E45/E45_3_03.pdf

http://www.heartcenteronline.com/myh...reutersid=5072
Old April 10th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena

are baba,
The problem is when ever i stand near any speaker that has music with higher bass, like daler mehendi's "dardi rub rub"(this was the first time i noticed my heart pain, my friend was running this on his delhi set amplifier and speakers). but when i move out of the area i donot have any more pain
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.

Last edited by BABU_HYDERABADI; April 10th, 2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old April 10th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI
are baba,
The problem is when ever i stand near any speaker that has music with higher bass, like daler mehendi's "dardi rub rub"(this was the first time i noticed my heart pain, my friend was running this on his delhi set amplifier and speakers). but when i move out of the area i donot have any more pain
-babu
From the physics point of view....you are subjected to acoustic waves of higher energy....and perhaps interacting with some part of brain that controls the heartbeat. To clarify that this is indeed the case, I suggest you do the following:

I am making an assumption that you are in an open area and speakers are in front of you...

1) plug your ears with cotton balls and press your hand against ears as tightly as you can. Now be near speakers and determine if you have chest pain as before (any change in pain intensity?)

if not then the very pressure fluctuations caused by sound waves are interfering with your heartbeat...in that case clad yourself with sound absorbing material near chest (sponge or pillow for e.g.) and stand in front of the speakers as before.

2) I think the sound waves will be the weakest right behind the speaker....try standing there and let me know if you still feel pain.

Please work it out...it helps me develop confidence in my knowledge or dispel the ignorance that i may have
Old April 10th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

thanks for the ideas dhuru
-babu