eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old June 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 15 Things You Should Know About Breasts

Repeating something about breast cancer, even males can get it (though it is very rare). Doctors, please comment.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:37 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 15 Things You Should Know About Breasts

Budmass ... given the medical context of you graph ... not one among us would have been offended had you supported with few real photos of real women?

I cannot blame you for you have no way of knowing female anatomy, but women's breasts are never perfect symmetrically round or flat as pancake as your graph. This is what men like you like to imagine but facts betray your confusion.

But and in all fairness to you ... you could be right and this is how breasts look like of men ... men you know. FYI ... mine don't look anything like what you have drawn. My chest is flat and hairy ... just a hint of nipples ... you will need tweezers to pull them out. My aureole is all wrinkly. But and in all fairness to you ... how would you know what breasts of men like me look like. You have no way of knowing the difference between me and your men.

Here let me show you two photos of same woman ... one is before works. Please notice ... breasts are not paper flat or perfect circle like round as you think.

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old June 30th, 2010, 03:05 PM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 15 Things You Should Know About Breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Sacha breast-bhakt hai bhai tu
Ha ha ha.....BREAST BHAKT ......! Lolz !