eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Health

Notices

Health Discuss Health related topics...

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A new experience in the restroom - trapping your gas...

I know I know its Friday! but hear me out.

Today morning I was in the restroom as usual. I had eaten some gas producing food last night - rajma to be precise! So I knew I was in for some nice farts today morning.

As I sat on the throne, just for the heck of it, I adjusted my position to ensure that I covered the entire seat without letting any open space. Then after the first few droppings, I flushed and waited for more. I was awaiting farts too. So there came two huge ones.. pappaaarrappaaa paapaaaraaapaaappaaaraaarrraaaa poooooooooooooeeeeee. Huge and satisfying..

I knew now that the gas was all trapped between me and the toilet bowl water. So quickly made sure if I was smelling anything and there was no smell. Obviously as I had covered up the seat there was no chance for the fart to escape. Happy with my handiwork, I decided to get up. As I did and turned around, I noticed a column of foul Rajma laden fart smell rise up and rush into my nostrils!! Buuuuuaaaawaaaaakkkkkkk.. What a feeling!!! I had successfully trapped my fart and then let it lose!

Why did I do this? Well, last night I sort of dreamt that what would happen if I trap my fart?
Old November 11th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A new experience in the restroom - trapping your gas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
...I decided to get up...
you got up without cleaning your behind?! Oye tusi mahan ho...
Old November 11th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of
Wink Re: A new experience in the restroom - trapping your gas...

Quote:
So there came two huge ones.. pappaaarrappaaa paapaaaraaapaaappaaaraaarrraaaa poooooooooooooeeeeee. Huge and satisfying..
Mamma mia, what a vivid description !!!!

Here's for you Charcha pai.

One and only one.

Special.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP.jpg (11.5 KB, 49 views)
Old November 11th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapasvi
you got up without cleaning your behind?! Oye tusi mahan ho...
I was sure that all my fecal matter had already dropped into the toilet bowl. The farts had made sure of that. So there was nothing in there.

Offcourse I did sit afterwards and use the toilet paper. Then I flushed and moved into the shower for a bath. The whole bathroom was smelling after my little adventure.
Old November 11th, 2005, 04:05 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion you deserve a NOBEL prize for this new exciting discovery. For committee to consider ... we need few more nominators ... please afix your signatures:

1. Tantric Yogi.

Sutradarji, not that I do not trust your version ... you are the expert ... but not possible. There already was air trapped between your thighs and water. You released few extra pounds of foul odor ... extra space kider se aayenga ... unless most of it forced its way back in to where it originated from ... see?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 11th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
In my opinion you deserve a NOBEL prize for this new exciting discovery. For committee to consider ... we need few more nominators ... please afix your signatures:

1. Tantric Yogi.

Sutradarji, not that I do not trust your version ... you are the expert ... but not possible. There already was air trapped between your thighs and water. You released few extra pounds of foul odor ... extra space kider se aayenga ... unless most of it forced its way back in to where it originated from ... see?
See I was sitting on the seat without any space for air to go in the bowl or any air to escape. When I flushed before farting, the water level sank and surely took some air with it, else you would never see bubbles in the water.

So when I farted next, there was some space created for the fart gases. Also as I mentioned, the air and the fart gases must have been compressed by the extra addition of these gases. So when I stood up, this extra pressure created the upward blast of gas and air which hit my nostrils.

There is your explanation. Now try it yourself.
Old November 11th, 2005, 05:40 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See I was sitting on the seat without any space for air to go in the bowl or any air to escape. When I flushed before farting, the water level sank and surely took some air with it, else you would never see bubbles in the water.

There is your explanation. Now try it yourself.
That simply is not pausible or pausable. See ... its like this ... when you flush the toilet ... metal or plastic ball inside the water tank or seestern drops ... water stops and only stops re-filling the toilet bowl if and when that ball thing raises up above the water level in the tank ... water filling the shit bowl as well as water filling the tank for metal/plastic ball to raise happens to happen saaeemuluselee ... now if you flushed and farted to fill the shit bowl with foul odor ... water still continued to flow. See? So its either the water or odor itself which found its way back in to your bowels.

This as well explains your frustrations of repeated visits to the shit place. Cause you wonder ... I just shitted and still I pheel phul ... why Oh God why? I told you why ... you think you are emptying yourself ... but let truth be told that you are emptying and also refilling your bowels at the same tym of the same shit, water and farts.

See?

Thanks for the invitation but my botton is too small to block the entire opening of shit bowl. What to do ... some people lyk you have all the fun.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old November 11th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
That simply is not pausible or pausable. See ... its like this ... when you flush the toilet ... metal or plastic ball inside the water tank or seestern drops ... water stops and only stops re-filling the toilet bowl if and when that ball thing raises up above the water level in the tank ... water filling the shit bowl as well as water filling the tank for metal/plastic ball to raise happens to happen saaeemuluselee ... now if you flushed and farted to fill the shit bowl with foul odor ... water still continued to flow. See? So its either the water or odor itself which found its way back in to your bowels.

This as well explains your frustrations of repeated visits to the shit place. Cause you wonder ... I just shitted and still I pheel phul ... why Oh God why? I told you why ... you think you are emptying yourself ... but let truth be told that you are emptying and also refilling your bowels at the same tym of the same shit, water and farts.

See?

Thanks for the invitation but my botton is too small to block the entire opening of shit bowl. What to do ... some people lyk you have all the fun.
Tantu ji... namaskaaar.. sashtaang dandvaat!! I never knew that I go to the restroom to eject and then re-insert my shit and farts Jai ho Prabhu!!

I stand by my theory
Old November 12th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: A new experience in the restroom - trapping your gas...

can any one tell me ...

why toilets are called as restrooms ?

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old November 12th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian
can any one tell me ...

why toilets are called as restrooms ?
for that consider the interpretation of the original word (French) "Toilette"...its a room where you "toil"...that is struggle/work hard..like toiling in the fields.....evidently french were constipated folks...as opposed to "pilgrims" (descendants of whom are present day protestant white americans) who had accumulated quite a gas after eating native American corn were relieved to have the stuff expelled from their bowels in discrete turds (as opposed to constipated Europeans ejecting a columnar feces)...so the relief does provide rest or comfort to bowels and therefore the word "Rest-Room"

An alternative explanation is that the African slaves were quite a tormented lot and some smart slave figured out a way to relax during work...he went to toilet complaining of corn indigestion (africans didn't have problem with corn) and rested for a while before resuming the work for his whip cracking master...and the name "Rest-room" appealed to the master and was assimilated into Webster's dictionary
Old November 13th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Angrezan echarchan

Dot_Calm will become famous soon enough

No shortage of fart-related cartoons
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Emissions.jpg (71.8 KB, 27 views)
Old November 13th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Angrezan echarchan

one more tribute to our odiferous admin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg something died.jpg (34.9 KB, 27 views)
Old November 13th, 2005, 05:35 AM
Banned

Vancouverdesi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know I know its Friday! but hear me out.

Today morning I was in the restroom as usual. I had eaten some gas producing food last night - rajma to be precise! ............ my fart and then let it lose!
trap my fart?
pooh............pooh............pooh............

I have seen several posts likes this by you. A recent one was that of musical melody by f***s. why you are so obsessed with such puking threads?
Old November 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Angrezan echarchan

echarcha should put that excess methane to use
make trapping your gas profitable
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gas Grill.jpg (55.7 KB, 15 views)
Old November 14th, 2005, 10:54 PM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dot_Calm
echarcha should put that excess methane to use
make trapping your gas profitable
Hee hee hee Quite innovative.