eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old July 3rd, 2011, 01:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
IMF Head Rape Case

NEW YORK: The Guinean maid, who accused former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault, was also working as a prostitute, a media report has claimed.

'The New York Post' reported that the 32-year-old maid at the Sofitel Hotel was doing double duty as a prostitute, collecting cash on the side from male guests.

"There is information... of her getting extraordinary tips, if you know what I mean," a source close to the defence investigation told The Post.

The woman also had "a lot of her expenses -- hair braiding, salon expenses -- paid for by men not related to her," the source said.

Strauss-Kahn, 62, was accused of forcing the maid at the Sofitel hotel in Manhattan to perform oral sex.

He was taken into custody a few minutes before his Air France flight departed for Paris in May. Strauss-Kahn has claimed that their sexual encounter was consensual.

The source said that immigrants from Guinea had been targeted by the maid.

"We have people who have been victimized, who have claimed she ripped them off. Nice working people from her neighborhood," a source said.

This week the case against Strauss-Kahn unraveled quickly as it emerged the maid, who accused him, has been lying and has criminal connections.

On Friday, Strauss-Kahn was released from house arrest and is now allowed to travel inside the US. While the case against him has been weakened, the charges still stand.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/9085847.cms

One more case against men. A woman has to say she was abused, and the guy is jailed. Simple. Lucky he got away because of some diligence on Police. In India, you are not innocent till proven guilty - YOU ARE GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT!!

Never trust women unless you have checked and double checked
Old July 3rd, 2011, 01:41 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IMF Head Rape Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
NEW YORK: The Guinean maid, who accused former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault, was also working as a prostitute, a media report has claimed.

'The New York Post' reported that the 32-year-old maid at the Sofitel Hotel was doing double duty as a prostitute, collecting cash on the side from male guests.

"There is information... of her getting extraordinary tips, if you know what I mean," a source close to the defence investigation told The Post.

The woman also had "a lot of her expenses -- hair braiding, salon expenses -- paid for by men not related to her," the source said.

Strauss-Kahn, 62, was accused of forcing the maid at the Sofitel hotel in Manhattan to perform oral sex.

He was taken into custody a few minutes before his Air France flight departed for Paris in May. Strauss-Kahn has claimed that their sexual encounter was consensual.

The source said that immigrants from Guinea had been targeted by the maid.

"We have people who have been victimized, who have claimed she ripped them off. Nice working people from her neighborhood," a source said.

This week the case against Strauss-Kahn unraveled quickly as it emerged the maid, who accused him, has been lying and has criminal connections.

On Friday, Strauss-Kahn was released from house arrest and is now allowed to travel inside the US. While the case against him has been weakened, the charges still stand.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...ow/9085847.cms

One more case against men. A woman has to say she was abused, and the guy is jailed. Simple. Lucky he got away because of some diligence on Police. In India, you are not innocent till proven guilty - YOU ARE GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT!!

Never trust women unless you have checked and double checked
and then checked once more. and still, do not trust.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 01:42 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

This was expected. I am pretty sure that this was some sort of conspiracy to nail the Strauss fellow.

Same case like Shiney Ahuja .. first cry rape, then say no.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 01:46 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

i think law is so much bent in favor of women bcoz a woman would take such an step only as a last resort.

it must have been statistically proven somewhere, maybe in fundamentals/faiths/religions or in most advanced human civilizations.

it is said that to win a woman's trust is like attaining god. its therefore almost impossible. easier route is never to trust. which is what all practical systems and human beings recommend. some go a step ahead and recommend them to be used and thrown.

Last edited by PeaceSeeker; July 3rd, 2011 at 01:52 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 02:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
This was expected. I am pretty sure that this was some sort of conspiracy to nail the Strauss fellow.

Same case like Shiney Ahuja .. first cry rape, then say no.
Sutradhar ji, please, no spinning conspiracy theories about somebody wanting to nail this dude. This dude happens to be a well-known cad, casually using assorted women for his sexual gratification.

Here was a woman who was taking advantage of a man to make money and the method she chose was to cry rape. New York police handled his case rough and tough. It's legitimate to ask questions about their handling, but please, no conspiracy theories. They worked based on their understanding of the situation at any given point in time.

Quote:
Strauss-Kahn Accuser’s Call Alarmed Prosecutors

Published: July 1, 2011

Twenty-eight hours after a housekeeper at the Sofitel New York said she was sexually assaulted by Dominique Strauss-Kahn, she spoke by phone to a boyfriend in an immigration jail in Arizona.

Investigators with the Manhattan district attorney’s office learned the call had been recorded and had it translated from a “unique dialect of Fulani,” a language from the woman’s native country, Guinea, according to a well-placed law enforcement official.

When the conversation was translated — a job completed only this Wednesday — investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.

It was another ground-shifting revelation in a continuing series of troubling statements, fabrications and associations that unraveled the case and upended prosecutors’ view of the woman.

Contd ...
Old July 3rd, 2011, 03:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
i think law is so much bent in favor of women bcoz a woman would take such an step only as a last resort.

it must have been statistically proven somewhere, maybe in fundamentals/faiths/religions or in most advanced human civilizations.

it is said that to win a woman's trust is like attaining god. its therefore almost impossible. easier route is never to trust. which is what all practical systems and human beings recommend. some go a step ahead and recommend them to be used and thrown.
Our dowry laws are a fine example of twisted laws. Any new bride, if the marriage goes sour, can screw her husband using these laws. Some bizarre shit has been done with our dowry laws and once the wife lodges a police complaint (often instigated by her own family), the onus falls on the husband to prove himself innocent. They seem to have thrown the legal precept of 'innocent until proven guilty' out of the window, in this scenario.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 03:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

I agree man. Don't deal with women, unless they are immediate family. Never trust a woman - don't even give a chance. Booom!! the fall on your neck could be really gruesome.

Also, I believe (but I'm not sure as I am not a woman), that women have no feeling of guilt. If a guy hurts someone, he may or maynot feel guilty, but a woman normally does not feel guilty. Take it from me.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 04:15 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
Inner buauty .... bah !! Everybody is ugly... women... even more so... Extremely "Jealous"... "grabby"... "opportunist" ... "proud (narcissistic)" .... "mean" .... and last but not the least "ruthless" .... So much for inner beauty.

So only beauty that matters - Outward beauty ... skin deep is enough.

Now coming to point of the thread...
Really Beautiful women look beautiful for a longer range of time ... say from 18 (below this they are called girls?) to even 50 or 55. Others are ok... are tolerably beautiful from say 18 to 27 and sometimes till 35 also.

Quote:
I agree man. Don't deal with women, unless they are immediate family. Never trust a woman - don't even give a chance. Booom!! the fall on your neck could be really gruesome.

Also, I believe (but I'm not sure as I am not a woman), that women have no feeling of guilt. If a guy hurts someone, he may or maynot feel guilty, but a woman normally does not feel guilty. Take it from me.
The above is what Krantikari pai wrote in one of the threads and both of you are right
Old July 3rd, 2011, 05:05 AM
In search of peace!

this thread is really turning out to be bitter.

what is to be noted is that the benefits of this legal bias is not reaching those women who really need it - the really suppressed ones. rather its being taken advantage of by smart educated women.

also to be noted is that if every other woman starts taking advantage of this legal bias, marriage would be gone for a toss. percentage wise, the number of woman using this law to her 'advantage' is not much [in many cases, the husband has probably surrendered to her whims since he knows the wife to be a 'smart' woman]

all said and done, one thing should certainly not go unchecked is charging someone with something serious and backing out later without facing repercussions of any kind. our law and corrupt policemen are equally to be blamed.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 05:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

also to be noted is that if every other woman starts taking advantage of this legal bias, marriage would be gone for a toss.

a) Marriages ARE going for a toss
b) Often the fall guy is NOT the husband - as in this case.

There are men, many, many men, rotting in prison for no rhyme or reason. Just because a woman said something, it is considered true. Also, the woman has NO REGRETS OR PITY.

Sad, sad, sad................
Old July 3rd, 2011, 05:37 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
also to be noted is that if every other woman starts taking advantage of this legal bias, marriage would be gone for a toss.

a) Marriages ARE going for a toss
b) Often the fall guy is NOT the husband - as in this case.

There are men, many, many men, rotting in prison for no rhyme or reason. Just because a woman said something, it is considered true. Also, the woman has NO REGRETS OR PITY.

Sad, sad, sad................
i mean marriage as an institution is not crumbling or becoming unpopular. look around. whatever the inside story, u wont find many men/women above 30 in india unmarried [i m talking about mainstream/middle-class india not the hip one]
Old July 3rd, 2011, 05:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

i mean marriage as an institution is not crumbling or becoming unpopular. look around. whatever the inside story, u wont find many men/women above 30 in india unmarried [i m talking about mainstream/middle-class india not the hip one]

They will. Be sure they will. When law sides with conniving lying women, they will. It happenned in the West first, where all these laws were enacted. Women took advantage of them. Marriages collapsed.

India is a little behind. Marriages will collapse here too. After all, for every cruel woman who succeeds, aided my partisan laws, there are 100 more enthused to try. But slowly men realize it. They balk. They can do nothing. So they do not marry. Those that have married, find their marriages broken up due to legally inspired cruelty. Marriages break down. They will, in India too, my friend.

Coming back to the case, I dont know how many men must be behind prison rotting because the woman blackmailed them and they refused to pay. I dont think the police will open those cases again. Those men will continue to rot.

I dont think the maid will be prosecuted and punished. She will disappear for a few months and start her natak all over again.

Law...... Law........ Law.......!!!
Old July 3rd, 2011, 06:00 AM
In search of peace!

in india, marriage will not crumble. a miniscule reduction in percentage at-most perhaps.
middle india lives between west and cave-culture at the same time. it has learnt to live that way. this india moves here n there but largely maintains its identity. like a semisolid substance moving within a defined boundary.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 06:15 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: IMF Head Rape Case

Fear in heart so as to not cause offense to our female members ... let me paraphrase essence of it all ... never place yourself in a situation where a woman can exploit you for faith/trust you placed upon/in her ... NEVER ... never if you can help it ... she will destroy you first opportunity you present to her ... family members, woman you decided to trust with your life, and Rakhiji, Dollyji, Mausiji and rest of our female members being only exceptions.

Many good women out there ... not that many.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old July 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
what is to be noted is that the benefits of this legal bias is not reaching those women who really need it - the really suppressed ones. rather its being taken advantage of by smart educated women.
Our dowry laws are shitty, and there is plenty of evidence by now to show that vindictive women in souring marriages have used it to harass husbands/soon-to-be-ex-husbands.

We must look at the other side of the coin too. An extraordinarily large number of rape victims in our country (real rape victims, not someone crying rape for material gain) get no justice at all and the perpetrators go scot-free.