eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Technology

Notices

Technology Discuss all things technology that dont fit in the Computing forum...

Old February 22nd, 2012, 10:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whatsapp anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
What type of connection does it use... ?

I installed it in Nokia N97........& having WIFI available....... every time i try something it connects to that WIFI AUTO...?

Looks good .. .....but I'm using it on Nokia Symbian .......Still under test.

check their website

How it works

WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.

If you are connected to WiFi there will be no charge. no WiFi then it ll charge under ur data plan.