eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old July 19th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Review: Dekh Bhai Dekh - No please dont watch

I managed to watch Dekh Bhai Dekh online within 1 hour. I fast forwarded all the songs which were just crowbarred into the movie. Also fast forwarded some overdrawn out scenes. Had the film been edited well, it would have made a very good 1 hour TV serial episode from start to finish.

Its about 4 people - Gracy Singh plays Babli who has been kicked out by her in-laws, then MungeriLaal Ke Hassen Sapne actor plays a politician wannabe who wants to be a elected neta, then that tall funny comedian plays role of a thief who wants to marry his lover, and then a newcomer who plays the role of the son of a bhangar dealer.

All four set out together, on Gracy's idea, to steal a Sri Krishna murti from the local temple. They do manage to steal it. The film is supposed to be engrossing and entertaining on how they bumble about after the theft. But the movie just goes on and on and the climax is a total anti-climax.

Boring, not even worth that one hour with fast forwarding.
Old July 19th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review: Dekh Bhai Dekh - No please dont watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I managed to watch Dekh Bhai Dekh online within 1 hour. I fast forwarded all the songs which were just crowbarred into the movie. Also fast forwarded some overdrawn out scenes. Had the film been edited well, it would have made a very good 1 hour TV serial episode from start to finish.

Its about 4 people - Gracy Singh plays Babli who has been kicked out by her in-laws, then MungeriLaal Ke Hassen Sapne actor plays a politician wannabe who wants to be a elected neta, then that tall funny comedian plays role of a thief who wants to marry his lover, and then a newcomer who plays the role of the son of a bhangar dealer.

All four set out together, on Gracy's idea, to steal a Sri Krishna murti from the local temple. They do manage to steal it. The film is supposed to be engrossing and entertaining on how they bumble about after the theft. But the movie just goes on and on and the climax is a total anti-climax.

Boring, not even worth that one hour with fast forwarding.
After reading the title, for a moment I thought it was about the TV series dekh bhai dekh..I thought you are bit late for the review Thanks for letting us know about the movie...you just saved us couple hours of misery and torture.

Old July 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

mungerilal-->raguveer yadav
newcomer actor is not a newcomer.he had made his debut in Anwar.he is siddharth koirala brother of manisha.
tall funny comedian is a big bore mos of the times and he is called Vijay raaz..

such movies arent my type.made by theatre person with limited use of resources they have when they are making a movie.i will never waste my time d/l this and watching it.
Old July 19th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

with ff ... couldn't watch the whole movie.
Boring