eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old December 17th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirzapur - New Prime serial

^^ More of a question is, who is Pooja And which serial is Bhidaibhu pai talking about

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old February 9th, 2019, 12:56 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Finally moved beyond the initial scene. Finished first 2 episodes and it is great.
I find it better than sacred games. Pankaj Tripathi rocks.

One interesting part in this is the female characters openly talk about sex, like Kareem bhaiyas young wife complains about him not lasting too long and not able to maintain his erection.
Old February 11th, 2019, 11:22 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I binged it too since wife is still not back........ Kept it going all night ..........

It was good but I really feel sad about state of affairs in UP . I mean really how can India come ahead when these things still happen.

It's a great entertainment but a sad reality.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 11th, 2019, 11:59 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Mirzapur - New Prime serial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
I binged it too since wife is still not back........ Kept it going all night ..........

It was good but I really feel sad about state of affairs in UP . I mean really how can India come ahead when these things still happen.

It's a great entertainment but a sad reality.
The problem is the culture and upbringing of people in Uttar Pradesh. In historical times, UP was a great region with lots of centers of knowledge, learning, culture, everything.

Then after a while, especially in the mid 60s, the dirty politics of caste came into play. The learned and cultured people were crushed and muted. Many left Uttar Pradesh and went to other places within India, and very few left India.

A few years ago, some people of UP decided to and broke off into Uttrakhand. It is supposedly better than Uttar Pradesh, but I do not have first hand knowledge of it.

What you see today is the result of bringing in caste based politics where uneducated, illiterate, uncultured, uncouth hooligans were elected at all levels of the government.

In recent history you have Mulayam Singh and his goons ruling UP. Then came Mayawati who was a goon too. Then again, the proverbial bottom drudge of the river society elected Mulayam and his son Akhilesh. So the voters are also people who do not know what is knowledge, learning, civil society, progress, etc. So you have shit electing bigger shit. And there, sir, is your Uttar Pradesh.
Old February 11th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mirzapur showing UP of today? I thought it is showing how UP was several decades back.
Old February 12th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
The problem is the culture and upbringing of people in Uttar Pradesh. In historical times, UP was a great region with lots of centers of knowledge, learning, culture, everything.

Then after a while, especially in the mid 60s, the dirty politics of caste came into play. The learned and cultured people were crushed and muted. Many left Uttar Pradesh and went to other places within India, and very few left India.

A few years ago, some people of UP decided to and broke off into Uttrakhand. It is supposedly better than Uttar Pradesh, but I do not have first hand knowledge of it.

What you see today is the result of bringing in caste based politics where uneducated, illiterate, uncultured, uncouth hooligans were elected at all levels of the government.

In recent history you have Mulayam Singh and his goons ruling UP. Then came Mayawati who was a goon too. Then again, the proverbial bottom drudge of the river society elected Mulayam and his son Akhilesh. So the voters are also people who do not know what is knowledge, learning, civil society, progress, etc. So you have shit electing bigger shit. And there, sir, is your Uttar Pradesh.
I know UP is not Bihar. But I know someone from Bihar, who is here in US . He was telling me he was sitting in Bihar for 3 years because his (Some ) exams were getting cancelled every year. Finally he used his dad's friends help to transfer to Delhi and appeared for exam from there to clear his education. I was surprised to hear this since growing up in Maharashtra , we have never thought this could be a problem.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 13th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know UP is not Bihar. But I know someone from Bihar, who is here in US . He was telling me he was sitting in Bihar for 3 years because his (Some ) exams were getting cancelled every year. Finally he used his dad's friends help to transfer to Delhi and appeared for exam from there to clear his education. I was surprised to hear this since growing up in Maharashtra , we have never thought this could be a problem.
dirty,
When it comes to other states south of UP and Bihar like Gujarat, Maharashtra, the cutlure is very different and has been since historical times. People in our Maharashtra do not have the same uncouth and uncultured upbringing and rowdy outlook. UP and Bihar too were once like our culture, but since the last 25 years or so, both have been polluted by caste based reservations, ineptitude of the state governments, no real progress like manufacturing, service and other industries, etc.
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Bihar was always the best.
Seriously though, I agree with echarcha. It has worsened in last couple of decades.
Casteism and politicians vote bank politics have polluted climate very badly.
Old February 14th, 2019, 03:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

as it is now happening in Maharashtra.... Maratha reservations demand, bhima koregaon episode, we are travelling the same road....
Old February 14th, 2019, 01:05 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
as it is now happening in Maharashtra.... Maratha reservations demand, bhima koregaon episode, we are travelling the same road....
Yes.. but I dont think the degradation will be as rapid as in UP and Bihar.
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:51 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was it seems routine to take 5-6 years to finish engineering from colleges like BCE Patna (Bihar College of Engineering), MIT (Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology), etc.

Part of what is shown in Mirzapur is real, like lack of general law and order. Part of my schooling was in Lucknow, and the postman used to tear and read our letters. He used to demand money from Pitaji, whenever he got some interview letter. This said, the schooling was good. Our school was a convent affiliated to ICSE. Other schools like CMS are also famous.

Part may be real but not frequent like the starting scene of shooting down the bridegroom. One guy was killed just for overtaking Raja Bhaiya in a scooter link. Dont pass a Don if you want to live

One thing that seems obsolete is the Brahmins being Bahubalis and fighting each other. Post Mandal, it is increasingly Yadavs and Ambedkars reigning.

Daily life goes on and people move to Mumbai, Delhi, Cybercoolie cities or Phoren (that is the last choice- they scoff on cleaning and washing yourself).

Last edited by sgars; February 14th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old February 14th, 2019, 11:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
^^ More of a question is, who is Pooja And which serial is Bhidaibhu pai talking about
Bhai, they show a guy performing Pooja as in worshipping.
Not talking of a female character Pooja.
So now tell me what happens in the end? I did not get it.
Old February 14th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
You are saying you watched it. Then why are you asking?
Because I did not understand.
Bolo now who is the guy shown in the end worshipping and performing Pooja
Old February 15th, 2019, 12:57 PM

On episode 6 now. Except one, all episodes had female moaning in sex. It should be called ‘Mirzaahpur’
Old February 15th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
On episode 6 now. Except one, all episodes had female moaning in sex. It should be called ‘Mirzaahpur’
Oh boy ...