eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 17th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Aarushi Murder case - What is the fact ?

Talwars just released,.....

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/aaru...n-jail-1763609

BiggBOss 11 is ON,....... a Perfect surprise Candidate ?

Quote:
1. Why would a loving parent put his child under lock every night, what could be the reason?

2. If they had dinner together at 10 pm and went to sleep, and even if someone came to their home in night, how did the parents did not come to know , who came and went that night?

3. Arushi's dead body was in her room and why did parents wash her linen which were soaked with blood and put it to dry on terrace immediately as they came to know.?

4. Why did parents call relatives first instead of police to inform someone has kiiled her, which anyone would do in normal circumstance.?

The circumstantial evidence is pointing towards Dr Talwar and his wife, even if he is innocent. Also it is very hard to prove who else could have gone and killed them by getting access to their house in the middle of the night and no one screamed no noise, nothing. the fact being that one person was murdered on terrace, Arushi would have been in room ,without knowing that he is going to be murdered on the terrace so may be she did not raise alarm, but if some outsider took the servant to the terrace then why would Arushi sit quiet and wait for that outsider to come back to her room and harm her. This shows that there can be more than one person in the murder if it has been done by outsider, but the fact that both bodies bore same wounds and were killed in same manner shows the killer is one person only and not the act of gang.

Courts also was having tough time to decide what is right and what not, what do you all feel
http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...stice-4894037/

Avirook Sen's "Aarushi".

read the book, it is available here: http://libgen.io/search.php?req=aaru...e=1&column=def

Two critical responses to the book:

- http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantag...rook-sens-book

- https://thewire.in/8050/an-account-o...-to-the-truth/

As per ashdoc ,...
Quote:
In 2008 a girl was found dead/ murdered in her bed near Indian capital city Delhi . Her name was Aarushi Talvar . Also later the servant of the house ( who was from the neighbouring country of Nepal ) was found dead/murdered too .The police and courts eventually ( after major flip flopping ) convicted her parents . The conclusion of their investigation was that the parents suddenly came upon the sight of the fourteen year old Aarushi having sex with the 40 plus aged servant and were so horrified and shocked that they tried to hit the servant ( who was on top of Aarushi ) on the back of his head with a golf club , but the servant heard the noise of them coming and rolled off her---so the golf club hit Aarushi instead and killed her . But the parents didn't spare the servant and killed him too .
Few old ref. links from EC :

Aarushi was with Hemraj at the Bed: CBI - eCharcha.Com

Sheena Bora and Aarushi Talwar - eCharcha.Com

Father killed daughter to hide his affair - Page 7 - eCharcha.Com

Sheena Bora murder case - Looks like BJP is protecting Peter Mukherjea - eCharcha.Com

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=43257&page=3

Laundiya mari kaise? Salman ki car se? Ya fir,… aatma-hatya kar di ?

Allahabad High Court acquits Talwars in Aarushi double murder case

Nupur and Rajesh Talwar, who were serving a life sentence for the double murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj, have been acquitted by the Allahabad High Court.

The High Court upheld the Talwars' appeal against the special CBI court order which convicted them for the double murder in 2013.

The Talwar couple had been held guilty for the double murder of their daughter Aarushi Talwar and domestic help Hemraj and sentenced to life imprisonment by ..

They released today but few thinks and 100% sure parents killed them but y y

Last edited by log1iszero; October 17th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Aarushi Murder case - What is the fact ?

Quote:
Coz perhaps a theory:

Mom had an illicit relations with dad approval as a curious kid aarushi found it / recorded in her phone.

One fine day aarushi discussing this matter with hemraj listened by dad/mom and then they know this matter will spread like hell fire in their circle if not stopped early.

(may some gang bang friends also helped them!!)
^ That does not make sense.

If no1 was at home, why they had to go to the bedroom and lock it inside to discuss that,… They could had discussed it right in the living room, soberly n' with slow voice....

But here is how it went,.. imo..
  • In any sophisticated high-society, love-marriage kind of both dentists educated families,.. these things are very normal,…, they have their own lafara-sadan going on, ( for example Rajesh Talwar was with some Duraani ) and who knows mom Nupur also had a stake-ins from somewhere else, she may be having her own Bharwa,.. and perhaps they both were knowing it that Arushi perhaps was a naajaayes aulaad, ( by that Nupur’s Bharwa, who knows ? ) who knows, Rajesh was also seducing his own daughter and hence she told that servant and with sympathy bargain,… servant uus ke saath chaalu ho gaya,… ya fir jabar-dast ghaseet kar bedroom ander se lock kar ke rape karne laga,… ) and perhaps hence, she(Nupur) let Rajesh to go and fakk Duraani ,......coz she was also in same business somewhere else ! )
And when a 14 yrs, 9th grade daughter, a komal kachchi-kali,... starts knowing all such, ( parents adventure ) then naturally she can discuss only with a reliable person – Naukar – 40 yrs Hemraj,… Makes sense, (?)
so they both were knowing Parents outer adventures,.. and w/ sympathy they- ek doosare ke saath chalu ho gaye,… !

Hence, one night when parents came late,.. they ( naukar-daughter ) found their way and naukar 40 v/s Aaroshi 14,… made compromise in a closed bedroom,…( Or, Naukar.... forced her and locked her from inside, as per teh lock was on from inside if it was a confirmed compromise, why they would lock ? ) and suddenly parents came accidentally, and since they were not in living room in normal activity,.. with light ON,....... they wondered and looked at the locked bedroom with some activity noise coming from there,...... And hence,.. without disturbing,.. they prepared a golf stick stroke ready and slowly opened the door with their own key from outside, so that no1 changes their motion and position,…. And, they saw was “ double dekker “ !! The golf-stick-stroke went empty ( as Naukar khisak gaya ) and hard fatka,.... Hemraj ke bajaye, aaroshi ko head pe laga,....... She went in hard comma/unconscious,... Nauker ran to stairs to terrace,... Rajesh caught him and killed with also with same stick on head,.. uus ko ghaseet kar, terrace pe chhod aur gala slits kar ke,.... Relatives ko bulaya, aur Beti ko kuch ho gaya hai,.. kuchh khaa liya hai,... yaa fir, already gala slith kar ke, baad mein relatives ko bulaya gaya,...Koi murder kar ke bhaga gaya,.. Ve abhi-abhi baahar se aaye,.....aisa bata kar,.... Police ko naa bulaaya,..... [ 'Coz doctor parents knew that soon some1 will notice a dead body on terrace and story will unfold as,.... naukar murdered n' ran away,.. n' other third guy again murder naukar and ran away,... ]
Half-comma Aaroshi aab mar chuki thii,.. Rajesh-Nupur ne gala slits kar ke,... lahu waale aaroshi ke kapre bhi dho kar,..baahar sukhoye,... ( did not call police ), Let some neighbor scream,... that terrace pe murder huaa hai,... and then we will also scream with a big Yo - Yo !

Yess and that’s how,..
In 2008 a girl was found dead/ murdered in her bed near Indian capital city Delhi . Her name was Aarushi Talvar . Also later the servant of the house ( who was from the neighboring country of Nepal ) was found dead/murdered too .The police and courts eventually ( after major flip flopping ) convicted her parents . The conclusion of their investigation was that the parents suddenly came upon the sight of the fourteen year old Aarushi having sex with the 40 plus aged servant and were so horrified and shocked that they tried to hit the servant ( who was on top of Aarushi ) on the back of his head with a golf club , but the servant heard the noise of them coming and rolled off her---so the golf club hit Aarushi instead and killed her . But the parents didn't spare the servant and killed him too .

Doctor tried to convert this case..... as if servant or some third party murdered both,... and that third party guy also caught running servant on terrace and also finished him, and walked away clean,…. In fact, it was Rajesh Talwar, who accidentally killed daughter with golf stick,.. and then also caught the running servant and also killed him with stick on head first who was running to terrace and later with dentist’s knife silted both’s throats,.. to expose it as some suspense murder case,….!

That’s how it happened,…. The Moral of this story is,.
When educated, forward, class high society parents, do outer lafara-sadan,…. A kid only discusses such with house servant, ( puzzles about her own existence - woh kis ki beti hai ? ) doodh-wala, maali or cook,….. and they take advantage of this ‘komal phool’ saying,…. If they do those,.. you also do it,.. what’s wrong ,... Come and share body with us,..... it's normal and ok,.... chalta hai,...... Hamaam mein sab nange hi hai,... aur marriage ke baad har ghar mein,.... bandh door ke peechhe, rape aur veshya-giri hi toh hoti hai,.... but sophisticatedly,.. ? So, what? Even Nike says,...... " Just Do It " ! Plug it in,... Plug it in !

Old October 17th, 2017, 12:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

i am unable to download the book.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Banned

^^
Try any of here :

https://www.scribd.com/document/2739...hi-Avirook-Sen

http://www.poemasdelcorazon.com/aarushi_download.pdf

http://www.3dmaileffects.com/book/tK3dCQAAQBAJ/Aarushi

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25852041-aarushi ( Look for read button )

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news/...436351697.html
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

i still cant download the book, will try at home.

From my point of view, I dont believe that parents had any role to play in this.
I am leaning towards the Talwar's having a personal or a professional disagreement with someone outside. Someone who is influential and wealthy enough to plan, execute and cover the tracks.

I find it odd that people keep questioning how the parents didnt know about what was going on in the next room. If the assault was swift and done at the right time, why would there even be any noise? Even in the cardboard kinda house I live in doesnt send out too much noise, especially if some white noise like fan is on. We are talking about Indian home of bricks and concrete and AC and closed doors. Its completely possible for the parents to not hear anything.

I am leaning towards someone outside killing the victims. Hemraj got the whiff of it, tried to save her. Some times we only have a fraction of second to react; he probably thought that it would help save a life if he went directly to save the girl than wake her parents up. Whoever was hired to kill the girl (as a revenge) killed her and since hemraj can now recognise who that is, he was killed too.

I dont believe in all these affairs and all that. these are just made up stories to hide the fact that the guilty have not been caught.
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Banned

The first links opens as Adobe,.. and be can read on-line, no download needed.
Book is 360+ pages of full thesis and it has many other unknown names,… house structure Arch. Diagrams and construction are shown,... It’s kinda huge thesis and research,..

Pardon my ignorance, I have not read in full details,.. but just read somewhere that the parents came from outside that night,.. No ?

I agree about the noise part and brick walls and our doors are also of 50 Lbs of solid heavy woods,…n I also agree that a mother can never join in own daughter’s cold murder, unless if she is too calm and composed and loves her hubby even more than daughter and sees the situation that daughter is killed accidentally, so now at least let not lose the hubby,..
Naukar did not shout and tried to handle by himself can not be understood, as even he attacks by himself instantly, still he will shout and let other know, who can join him perhaps 15 sec later to face the outer attack,..

Plus other thing is,..
Both murders are done with slit Throat surgical Doctor’s knife,..
Also read somewhere, in forensic report, Aarusi’s vagina is found as raped and then some1 had cleaned,…
Also the issue of blood-clothes were washed and had dried outside,…
Not calling the police instantly, but the relatives first,…

So Talwaars were doing smthg mysterious,.. btw,.. did u watch the recreation of movie yet? it's already no Netflix,... :: https://www.netflix.com/search?q=Tal...18&jbr=0&jbp=0

जितनी जांच आरुषि हत्याकांड में हुई उससे आधी भी अगर शास्त्री जी व नेता जी की हत्या में हो जाती तो गांधी-नेहरू परिवार फांसी पर लटक चुका होता।

Last edited by log1iszero; October 17th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

I didnt realise its out on Netflix. Maybe the US version has it. will look for it.
Its bizarre that the parents would really "kill" people because of anything related to sex. Of course any parent would flip, but they couldnt possibly find the knife and slit the throats with surgical precision. Unless of course you argue that they already knew about this affair of her daughter and silently planned to catch them in action. I just dont this being the case.

I still think they are not involved. How responsive are police? Are they like dialling 911 and except emergency crew at the door step? No. If i am in a place where I am not 100% sure whom to call and I am panicking, then I would call my family first. Here of course there is 911 but back home? I dont know....and we are talking 10 years ago. I am still leaning towards some hired professional at work.

But i am unable to explain the washed cloths. I am not sure where that fits in. Did the parents confess to washing it?
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:54 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever the facts may be.. let's not forget they have been given 'benefit of doubt'. It's not like they are completely off the hook.. serious questions still remain. This can go to a higher court.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post

From my point of view, I dont believe that parents had any role to play in this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Its bizarre that the parents would really "kill" people because of anything related to sex. Of course any parent would flip, but they couldnt possibly find the knife and slit the throats with surgical precision. Unless of course you argue that they already knew about this affair of her daughter and silently planned to catch them in action. I just dont this being the case.

I still think they are not involved.
I dunn'o how to explain you,.. i guess one gentleman has tried it here, I could not have said it any better,....
Read the post no 104, if it answers you,....
http://bit.ly/2x6qgy1

Last edited by log1iszero; October 18th, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
I dunn'o how to explain you,.. i guess one gentleman has tried it here, I could not have said it any better,....
Read the post no 104, if it answers you,....
http://bit.ly/2x6qgy1

Haven’t you seen a dvd or blu ray print of the movie or used the Netflix password you wanted to share with docji.

There are all the explanations on why the Talwars may not have heard any noise. Also, just because internet is on, doesn’t mean the guy is actually browsing. There could be background activity too. May not be true but your need a stronger evidence to prove the crime than the alibi.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Whatever the facts may be.. let's not forget they have been given 'benefit of doubt'. It's not like they are completely off the hook.. serious questions still remain. This can go to a higher court.
The facts need to be proved with strong evidence. Sentencing for murder based on circumstantial evidence is stretching it a bit far by the lower court.

Thanks to NOIDA police, many pieces of evidence were gone.

The questions are there, but for now, the couple has been acquitted. Unless authorities want to challenge this in Supreme Court, they are free.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Banned

I have seen the movie long ago when it came, and when I saw that, I was not having any reading on Arushi’s case, I did not even cared to look on that actual story, on which basis the movie was made,..

But doctors are smart animals, they die and still would never confirm/admit the crime,.. we had 1-2 incidents noted ( we had posts on EC @ doctors’ suicides ) ,.. No?
One doc family with 2 kids committed sophisticatedly suicide altogether,…( 3-4 guys together using some anesthetic medicines,.. No ? )

Here, the couple guys knows E V E RY thing, but they dunn’o wanna open the mouth,… I insist that they should be treated with “ water-torture” remand and then will speak only,…I bet,….

• No house-breaking evidences are there
  • They did not call police nor helped CBI/ forensic report to collect minute evidence at the crime scene, but rather hold relatives’ meetings. ( perhaps their own relative- girls’ cousin brother/uncle or so did and now they don’t wanna put him in trouble – was that the idea about holding relatives meetings ? )
  • Blood-washed clothes,..

This clearly says,…either they/he had planned and staged the murder and it was perhaps must have done before they entered the house ( when they came from outside ) , but somehow the planned guy came late ( after the couple came from outside ) or who knows, they brought him with them,… or opened the door for him, to let him do his job,… or even gave the key to him, to lock the door inside and do the job,… just like Sahshi Tharoor orders guys from middle east ( 2 guys Men in Black came in Black Car ) and gave contract to kill his wife,…. And even CCTV cameras were bought and morphed,..

Quote:
Aarushi and Hemraj were both incapacitated with some spray and then bludgeoned to dead with golf clubs without any resistance screaming or shouting ,their bodies didn't bear any defensive wounds the neighbors did not hear any noise ,their throats were then slit with a sharp-edged knife,the parents were comfortable with all three instruments ,not the illiterate servants, the postmortems were fixed.

This is no honor killing but a premeditated murder, some kind of child abuse was going on in that home which the new servant must have seen with his own eyes,so he had to die,along with the daughter his body was hidden on the terrace to make it look like he killed araushi ,then fled.Any mother who see's her only child murdered in such a brutal manner in her own bedroom by their own servant will have a mental breakdown on the spot and bring the whole building down which never happened in this case, the maid has testified that both the parents where only crying two minutes after the ringing door bell awoke them from their sleep.......

Last edited by log1iszero; October 18th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM

^^Ok, now you have started relying more on books than movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
It’s just costs too much for labor,…. and mind and brain-work, to read the book and make and send a picture on behind the screen brain-retina,.. !
And like on everything else, you jump to conclusions here. There is a legal process here which relies on evidence. Even the trial court did not have imagination like you.
Old October 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Banned

Read at one Indian forum,....

Quote:
Who is Accountable for Talwar's Suffering??
Disclaimer - I am biased towards Talwar's as the 'Benefit of Doubt' lies on Talwar though they may not be innocent. Till the prosecution successfully proves that Talwar's are involved, my support will be for Talwar as they underwent deep sufferings in not only losing their only daughter but the cruel justice system in India ensured that they are completely victimized without any iota of evidence!!

We are happy that both Talwar's are released from Jail based on High Court Order where the CBI didn't prove their involvement with any iota of evidence. The following persons are Accountable for creating injustice to Talwar's and we will have to fight against these evil culprits.

- The first Culprit is 'Noida Police' where they haven't secured the crime scene within 24 hours due to their lethargic attitude. Probably, they might thought of how to extract bribes from witness so that they can close the case happily. Due to massive media coverage and public pressure, they escaped and the case was handed over to CBI.

- The second Culprit is the 'Media' which speculated all possible theories like linking Hemraj with Aarushi and Rajesh Talwar getting angry of seeing the scene with dental scalpel used to strange her as well as Golf Bat found near the bed which are all wild imaginations as there is not even a small proof of all the claims the Media came out. The Media's irresponsible coverage ensures that we, the people sided with the accused Talwar's or Hemraj's friends but very few people chose the third option which is 'Third-Party Involvement' with no solid evidence of who did it.

- The third Culprit is 'CBI' which was led by AG Mr. Kaul who is a complete crooked officer. From the day one he investigated the case, his suspicion was on Talwar's and the maid's and he tortured all the above without any solid evidence. He solely planted all the evidences with the help of Media's imagination such as Dental Scalpel used to strangle Aarushi, Golf Bat used to kill Aarushi et al where there is not even a single iota of evidence as determined by High Court. This clearly shows that the crooked Mr. Kaul, the great CBI Officer also tutored the maid to tell false statements against Talwar's which the court finally nailed out as complete baloney. Thank God, Mr. Kaul got a huge heart attack and died and is resting in peace in hell!! The second team led by CBI Officer Mr. Arun kumar who claimed that there is NO evidence at all to prove Talwar's was involved and he told the first session court that 'Talwar's are Innocent' and filed a Closure Report. However, EVIL took a big role from here where the fourth most important Culprit Shyam Lal Jain, the sole Session court Judge asked CBI to file a case against Talwar's even with a Closure Report that clearly said 'No Evidence'

- The fourth Culprit of the sessions court Judge Shyam Lal Jain who is so much interested right from day one and he finalised the judgement even before the case came to the court. Such was the evil-mind of his judgement where he didn't even listened probably of defence statements but loosely connected all the evidences and made the Talwar's as ScapeGoat in spite of CBI didn't provide any solid evidence. The haughty inefficient Shyam Lal Jain has pronounced several judgements in the past where he victimised so many individuals without any evidence as we can find from his several judgements that many of them are in Jail as per Journalist Sen's Book who covered the case exhaustively. (Again, this is speculation on my part as I don't know whether the journalist Sen is telling true or not, but in Aarushi's case, the sole fault lies with Shyam Lal Jain). This stupid judge is retired now happily and hope he goes the same way as Kaul to hell soon.

To me, the MAIN Culprit in the entire episode is Sessions Judge Shyam Lal Jain who is a shame to our Judicial system where he is completely prejudiced against Talwar's. When Salman Khan killed 5 people and poached several animals and even after the sessions court declared that he is the 'Killer', he didn't even spent one single day in Jail and came out in Bail and filed a petition against the judgement in High Court. By the same logic, why are the Talwar's subjected to 4 years considering the judgement that they have killed Aarushi where as the criminal Salman killed 5 years and several animals but didn't go to Jail based on the similar sessions court Judgement???? Why is Indian Judicial System so UNFAIR to common people and very FAIR in supporting INJUSTICE to rich people??

Finally, my view in the entire episode nails down to 3 main culprits, one is Sessions Judge Shyam Lal Jain, CBI Officer Kaul who is already Dead (Thank God!!) and a few Speculated Media Personnel who made their opinions as facts. The above 3 should be 'Accountable' and should be sent to Jail immediately for 4 years after Supreme Court's findings.

Let Supreme Court look at this case again afresh and come out with their findings and if Talwar's are not guilty as per Supreme Court, then the Crooked Judge Shyam Lal Jain and a few Media Personnel should be handed over the Jail sentence of 4 years along with a penalty of Rs. 50 lakhs that should be given to Talwar's for their loss of pay during the time spent in the Jail. However, if Supreme Court finds Talwar's are guilty with solid evidence, then let Talwar's be punished again for which Talwar will be happy to go to Jail as they seem to get Justice at any cost and want to remove 'Aarushi's' Name in the entire episode and the above Culprits can be let off, but till then the former culprits should be put up in Jail immediately!!
aashikaji,.. however mind you,.. this case is more complicated than you think,..

Rajesh talwar had illicit relationship with a colleague friend Dr Anita Durrani, they were fakk-buddies,... and That Anita's Hubby was also Chalu with Nupur Talwaar ( aarushi's mom )

So, was aarushi a naajaayiis aulaad of Rajesh ( was produced by Anita's hubby ) , hence Rajesh never cared killing her? and also mom did not make nay more noises, otherwise,.....more ding-dongs and Lol-m-Lols may get opened,..

Did servant was found telling aarushi all those tales about how Rajesh was a fakk-buddy of Anita, and her Mister was Chalu with her Mom,...,...and ten that Nepali, became 'chalu' with aarushi and hence Rajesh Killed both?

Did Anita's husband had come to their home, when couple were out and had killed both hours ago, ( he can get the duplicate key from Nupur ) and then had locked aarushi's room from inside, so that,..... late night comer parents may think,.. aarushi is sleeping sound in her room, locking from inside,.. so let her sleep and don't disturb wait till next morning....?

Well,.. confusions and complications are many,..... Wait and let see, what Doc Dova has his say.

Old November 1st, 2017, 01:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Fact is she is dead and her killers are roaming free. Shame