eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 27th, 2014, 10:01 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Priyanka Chopra is the new face of Guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneeta View Post
I think,
in the recent generations of the available boat-load,..actresses of lot and load,..

I like,..

Dia Mirza, Diana penty and Piggy, Sonam, Shruti hasan,.. ash ( a little bit ) - but, little bit out of shape in past years,.. .

Though I prefer little height, tall, a slight skinny,
but not at all the fatty buffalos,.. like Sonakshi, Vidhya balan or Namitha, Huma or so,..

Unlike many others,.. Below Top-Most ones makes nothing but my hate list,..
Somehow I never liked the following ones, though I have seen many and almost all of their hits and flops,.. ( per me, reasoning )

Kajol ( arrogant, high-head, fart-arse, ball-eyed dark skin, ugly, idiot )

Rani ( Khokhlu vaaju, arrogant, over-wise and over-smartness exposure biyaatch, fart arse, fatty, heavy shit )

Preity ( Khokhlu vaaju, arrogant, pumpkin-face, heavy foot-ball, arrogant idiot )

Kangna ( a super-shit, no accent and tone in any dialect, poor speaking style of Meena Kumaari, no vocal or dialect delivery w/ sheedy, shitty face and curly hairs )

Bipasha ( a male Hijara, kaamwwali baayi, ugly, dirty, manly, bhayada-chhaap )

Sonakshi ( a talentless paada, first aakhla on the silver screen like Namitha in south )

Vidya Balan ( too heavy, mid-aged milf like, as if you have crush on hema today instead of in 60s, back then )

Dipika ( too much skeleton like, haddiyon ka dhaancha, rat-face )

Kareena ( a kaachinda, Turtle face, ugly, fatty biyatch )

Konkona sen ( she should not be in this field at all in da first place, ask if she finished her road-side sweeping today ! )

Minisha lamba, Anushka Sharma, Nargis fakkari ( Who are they ? duck face, hopeless, - their own house-mates even deny of knowing them !! )

Katrina ( a white skin donkey with no acting talent, buffalo body, budthal, gori-gadhedi with no skills )
Ha ha ha.
Old February 27th, 2014, 07:19 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

I love watching talk shows for the sole reason of looking at shapely legs .

I can say that Priyanka does not have legs worth looking at ..
Old February 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about

Piggy is sure blakish and by root-genes da black skin herited. - But still a choco bar icecream like.
and a little "guddi" like,. childish and somehow I like her from the very beginning.

Movie's cameras somehow gives her a glare, glow, grace and elegance and suger-coated silver-line coatings, so looks good in movies.

Mind you though,..She may look gross vomit without make-up, though.

I think, her actual breastal area is also not that bounced one, and rather lying low, ( e.g. in above pic ) . But in the movies,.. with silicon sticky pads, padded bras, and other ways, she is coming upto a milf level of vaksha-sthal.
e.g. in recent agnipath songs with ghaghra chaniya-choli and half-sarees, or the desi-girl song.

Piggy sure makes my top 3 favorite list of heroines, when Ashly has gone down with swalloen face and couch-potato body shape.

Last edited by Aneeta; February 27th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
Old February 27th, 2014, 11:23 PM

MohanSht is on a distinguished road

Cool! Another feather to her cap
Old February 28th, 2014, 10:04 AM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about

Piggly can sing,.. Oh my !.... recently, she sang like a monopolized trained singer in HW,..
Piggly can dance,....
Piggly can do item songs,..
Piggly can smoke, kiss, lip-lock, breath-share, and pose/expose on the silver screen,..
Piggly can also seduce other males on screen ( remember, Aitraaz ? )
Piggly can act,..
Piggly can romance,..
Piggly can do body guard 'Zena' kind of roles,. like in Drona,.. ( Ash can not )
Piggly can become a cute little adorable doll like,..
Piggly can orate, a good speaker, announcer and mic/stage holder,..

and,.. all these makes our piggly a complete package, despite of her blackish skin and ugly look, ( if not accompanied by proper make-ups ) those black thighs and,... bleaky-bleaky legs,.. with wider mouth and lips as if she can kiss 3 guys simultaneously..... ( Akki, Harman and SRK ? )

Thx God, Piggy did the lips-jobs done,.. before that, she was using one complete lip-stick in just one time,..Lips never lie,..

Piggy is a little 'mardaana' type too,.. unlike too faminine like Ash or Dia, or say Divya khoska,.. Sure, Piggy is 'manly' due to fatherly Punjaabi genes,..

So to speak,..Piggy over all is a kallu look,.. and still adorable, unlike other same black-skin sheed n' shits like Konkona sen,...and Nandita sen,...

Piggo is Piggo,.. Hope, she works in hollywood scenes and pose and expose even more to anything and everything she can,.., and also offering in union scenes to a XX level, ( like movie Fashion and even more ) to the fullest of our satisfaction.

God bless this elephant neck girlie,.. aka Piggly, commonly known as Piggychops.

Last edited by Aneeta; February 28th, 2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old April 4th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Kallu ben ke toh raule pud gaye ! Jaayma ! Shun vaat chhe !!

Kallu ben Jaaymyaa ! It takes one to know the one - Michelle and Piggy - Birds of a same color feather !!

Priyanka Chopra invited for dinner event at the White House

TNN | Apr 4, 2016, 01.00 AM IST

Priyanka ChopraPriyanka Chopra has been invited for the annual White House Correspondents dinner later this month to be attended by President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.

Besides our PC, Bradley Cooper, Lucy Liu, Jane Fonda and Gladys Knight have also been invited for this event.

However, our source tells us that the actress is yet to confirm her attendance as "Priyanka is shooting for the new season of Quantico and also has a schedule of her maiden Hollywood film Baywatch lined up. Whether she will make it to the White House dinner or not will be clear only next week."

Old April 4th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Kudos to her for all the success she's finding in Hollywood and CBS/NBC (or whatever) but I find it really really hard to tolerate her character on Quantico. I think I've OD'ed on PC for a bit. Thanks but no thanks.
Old April 4th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard View Post
Kudos to her for all the success she's finding in Hollywood and CBS/NBC (or whatever) but I find it really really hard to tolerate her character on Quantico. I think I've OD'ed on PC for a bit. Thanks but no thanks.
What is OD'ed?
I never felt the urge to watch Quantico.
Old April 4th, 2016, 08:34 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Watched a few episodes of Quantico, not my cup of tea. PC's character is TOO slutty to like.
Old April 4th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

few sex scenes were good ( can YT search ) and above the Bollywood she fed,
For Big bold HD photos, I can feed you a link in PM,..( if wish ) of Bold scenes,..

Rest story and episodes were boring,...... I was yawning,...

Soon, DVD of the series will be out,...
Old April 4th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Priyanka's ex-mgr said she too tried to do suocide but he prevent her.
Old April 5th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkaj View Post
Priyanka's ex-mgr said she too tried to do suocide but he prevent her.
That's just olden news,.. but while Pratyusha did suicide,.... They are just trying to come in lime-lite by boasting very old baloney.

iise bolete hai,... kisi ke murde ki chita ki aag se bhi toh, apni roti shekna,..
Old April 5th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
What is OD'ed?
I never felt the urge to watch Quantico.
Overdosed....
Old September 14th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41697

Priyanka Chopra says Sikkim is a country and it is facing insurgency

It seems Indian celebrities are making it a habit of making a mockery of themselves on foreign soil. Just two days after Rahul Gandhi defended dynasty in his speech at the University of California, Berkeley — actor Priyanka Chopra has found herself in the middle of a storm for making irresponsible statements on Sikkim.

What is strikingly similar between the two is how brazenly they made a statement showing India in a poor light — without any evidence whatsoever to support their claims. Rahul started it all when he said "India has lost its vision."

And just as we were beginning to get over the embarrassment of Rahul in America, Priyanka chipped in with a gem of her own. At the Toronto International Film Festival, Priyanka said that Sikkim is a state "troubled by insurgency" and that her film is the first to come out from there.

“Sikkim is a small state in the Northeast of India which never had a film industry of its own or anyone who made films from there and this is the first film ever that came out from this region because it is very troubled by the insurgency,”
Watch the interview HERE

It was only a matter of time before Twitterati lashed out at the actor for being misinformed and making baseless, irresponsible statements. From the harsh to the extreme, here's how Twitterati responded.

How ignorant we are about North East can be seen from actor Priyanka Chopra's comment. She said: Sikkim is an insurgency affected state.
— jatindesai (@jatindes) September 14, 2017

Sikkim is one of the most beautiful and stable states in India. Get ur facts right before u speak on global forums. Shame on @priyankachopra
— Ashutosh Singh (@ashutosh0903) September 14, 2017

Prinyanka no doubt your beautiful n genuine lady ....we are proud that your ambassador of assam . But kindly don't underestimate sikkim
— @swagata_pakira (@SwagataPakira) September 14, 2017

@priyankachopra disappointed! Another major blunder and I won't see ur movies & dissuade pals too!
— sanjog kawade (@sanjogkawade) September 14, 2017

@priyankachopra Your ignorance abt Sikkim is quite telling
Goes with the general indifference of people who live in the West
Don't come back
— black sheep (@blaksh33ptw33ts) September 14, 2017

http://www.republicworld.com/s/7245/...-for-bollywood

Wel,. But where,.....But where did she actually mention the word "country"?

Anyway, she is such an idiot to not notice that the only state which hardly gets any news coverage is Sikkim. Apart from the usual landslides, there's hardly anything that happens in that state.

May be she is mixing Doklam with the insurgency in NE. But again, Sikkim is the most peaceful border state of India. It was once a foreign country and it looks like Piggy's history books were printed before 1975.

India needs more such entertaining actors.
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Priyanka Chopra is a wise person... a great seer. She has looked into her crystal ball and seen the future. The Rohingyas of Myanmar will travel through Beggerdesh and make into West Bengal. From there they will move on to Sikkim and settle down there... and start their usual business, causing great turmoil in the future. The near future.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless